PDA

View Full Version : How Does It Feel To Actually Swallow A Big Thick Load Of Cum?

camelblue
Mar 30, 2021, 4:36 PM
I've had guys cum in my mouth small to normalish amounts before, and sometimes swallow a little bit but spit the rest because I never have the guts to go for all of it. My dream is to work up the nerve to swallow an entire load one day though, and want it to be a big thick one.

For anyone that has done it, what's it feel like to have that much cum in your mouth? What's it taste like? How does it feel when you swallow it? Can you tell the difference between a guy that came a day ago vs. a week ago? How is the experience different from a thinner load?

How do you find the courage to swallow all of it when it's huge?

mr bill
Mar 30, 2021, 4:45 PM
great

KDaddy23
Mar 30, 2021, 5:03 PM
It can be... interesting, to put it mildly. I've had guys put so much cum in my mouth that getting it all down can be a bit of a problem, not because of the taste or consistency of it but because, shit - there's a lot of it... and where is he getting all of it from? In those moments, I'm probably more focused on swallowing all of it than I am "focused" on what it tastes like and "idly" noting that it's thick or thin and watery. I've had guys cum so much that I've gotten "chipmunk cheeks" just trying to keep all of it in my mouth so I can swallow it... and I've had guys give up "just a little bit" of cum and to the point where I've wondered if he came at all and the only way I know he did - other than his cock pumping away - is being barely able to taste or feel it.

I can usually tell if a guy jerked off before we got together since, in most guys, the second time busting a nut isn't as... plentiful as it might be when he busted when jerking off. Swallowing a huge, thick load is... swallowing a huge thick load and I don't know about other guys but it's just something you learn how to do even if it's to keep yourself from choking or gagging on it trying to swallow it - that chipmunk cheeks thing I just mentioned. You hold it in your mouth and you're definitely going to taste it and feel it's consistency before it gets mixed with your saliva and, yeah, sometimes it tastes good and sometimes it doesn't - just is whatever it's gonna be. I think we all "like and want" to have that huge, sweet, thick load in our mouths and to swallow it but, yeah, sometimes, that's not what we get and I've never felt a need to "fuss" about it or have some kind of preference since I know some stuff about guys busting nuts and how it can be different and all that. I sucked his dick; he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed it. Now... get it up again so I can do it again.

BiGuy97015
Mar 30, 2021, 7:11 PM
I have them shoot deep down my throat so I dont taste it.

Poppi999
Mar 30, 2021, 11:35 PM
Same as big guy. I take their cock deep in my throat and swallow the load. Dont taste their cum unless i want to. I was taught this by a very open minded girl friend.

Waylon
Mar 31, 2021, 9:50 AM
I cherish the times I can get a nice big load and enjoy gulping it down more than once. When you gulp down the first big squirt and then feel a second big squirt hit the back of my throat, I gulp it down quick so I can savor and swallow the next big squirt and so on and so on until his balls are fully drained. one final suck at this point usually gets the last vestiges of his juice. Yum Yum Yum.

BeauKnerr
Mar 31, 2021, 10:06 AM
The average load varies from between 2-5 milliliters, so even among "normal" guys, there can be quite a variation. But then, about 4% of guys have a condition known as "hyperspermia", which is "the production of volumes of ejaculate exceeding 5.5 ml. Although the name implies that an increase in sperm production is the root of hyperspermia, sperm production is often unaffected. Instead, it is an increase in the fluids from the prostate and seminal vesicles that contribute to a high volume of ejaculate." More about it here: https://www.eivf.org/post/hyperspermia-the-rare-condition-that-may-impact-conception . I love the stock photo of the guy clearly in distress about his massive cumloads. :) But apparently, there is a downside if you're trying to conceive. The upside for guys like that is that "heavy cummers" are always in demand on hook up sites.

I once had an opportunity to suck a dude who apparently had this condition based on what he had told me. I didn't go through with it and now I kind of regret having missed the opportunity to experience such a geyser firsthand -- or firstmouth as the case may have been. There are some videos out there of guys who seem to have this condition and in some cases, the size of the loads are ridiculous.

JordanCD
Mar 31, 2021, 12:10 PM
Hoping to experience the problem of too much cum in my mouth at some point. I think it would be hot to have my mouth filled to the brim. And if some drips out... well it would be hot to feel some of it dripping down my chin as I try to swallow.

ScottSwallows
Mar 31, 2021, 4:29 PM
When I was blowing my friend he would cum in massive loads that it would take me several minutes to swallow it all.
Sometimes,after he dropped off his girlfriend after their dates he would call me up saying she didn’t put out and asking for a quick bj.She might not have put out but she must have given him handjobs because of the small loads i got from him.

Rest85
Apr 2, 2021, 11:00 PM

Just the opposite for me. I love to have just the head of his cock between my lips so I get the full flavor and sensation of his warm cum.

wifekinky4husband
Apr 3, 2021, 5:09 AM
I never enjoyed the actual taste of cum until I met a guy who drank and ate a lot of pineapple. Up until then I enjoy the sex act of taking cum into my mouth and the texture, yes it is something acquired for most but my desire for it was so strong and I loved the idea of it so much, I overcame what most people have problems with. I do agree that thicker loads are the best but I do not know why some guys are thicker. As far as large loads and multiple loads, again it goes back to the sex act itself. My husband agrees with me. So how did both of us get to where we could take loads and loads of cum? For me it was the numerous times I did it. Over time it gets easier and easier and you get better and better at it. For my husband it is my enthusiasm over him doing it with me and the fact that it was with Me! How does it feel? First dozens of times, it was a turn on without a doubt but not so amazing as how it tasted. I focus again on the act, the act was amazing, having a guy's cock in my mouth, knowing he is about to erupt his very personal seed into my mouth, that I was about to let him fill my mouth with his cum, grrrrrrr amazing sex act! Then I finally got my first really thick large load and it was nice tasting (the aforementioned gentleman). Talk about WOW! I have been so addicted since I never get enough. Funny part is now that I have my husband sucking and eating with me I definitely never get enough but I do so love sharing with him - grrrrrrr.

gmansam
Apr 26, 2021, 9:23 AM
It's a real treat (not to mention thrill) especially when it pumps shot after shot.

BackyardShaman
Apr 26, 2021, 3:24 PM
Just the opposite for me. I love to have just the head of his cock between my lips so I get the full flavor and sensation of his warm cum.
Me too!! I like the head right in my mouth like that!

BackyardShaman
Apr 26, 2021, 3:29 PM
I’ve swallowed a few times and had some decent loads but never something huge, not something I couldn’t handle. I want it coming right in my mouth where I’m aware of it and taste it. Funny as it might seem, I compare it to the taste of my own cum. Sometimes there is an aftertaste, some guys are saltier tasting, most of them tasted ok to me.

KDaddy23
Apr 26, 2021, 4:25 PM
How does it feel? Challenging, most of the time. Sometimes a little daunting trying to keep up with it and to not let a drop of it escape. I've had guys shoot big loads in my mouth and now it's a rush to swallow it as fast as I can before I wind up choking or gagging on it and/or getting a bad and embarrassing case of chipmunk cheeks. To get it all and not lose any of it feels like a great accomplishment and losing some of it, not so much but I still did the best I could and it's a bit of pride and ego to say that I've not lost a lot of huge loads in my lifetime.

You suck a guy's dick and you know (or hope) that he's gonna cum in your mouth; what you don't know is whether it's going to be a little or a lot and sometimes that doesn't matter as much as the great sense of satisfaction I get knowing that I got him to cum in my mouth because I've sucked too many dicks where the guy didn't cum or just couldn't.

guywholikesboth
Apr 26, 2021, 11:41 PM
had a teen of 16 fill my mouth with so much cum it leaked out of my mouth but swallowed what was left in my mouth and he licked what up what was on my face

gmansam
Apr 27, 2021, 8:46 PM
In for a penny in for a pound as they say.

chiefconsultant63
Apr 28, 2021, 7:39 AM
Love it. I especially enjoy the feel of the cock squirting the cum in my mouth as it hits my throat. There are different tastes, there is one Chinese guy whose cum is quite tart and I try to swallow quickly, others have been no real problem.

Cum1st
Apr 28, 2021, 9:43 AM
I like to have as much of a cock in my mouth as I can when he cums. Feeling as much of the pulsing, spasming, and his/it's reaction to my tonguing while sucking my cheeks in on it as I can is a big part of the thrill. Consequently most of his cum gets swallowed automatically, but the taste of the event lingers.

mtnmen2
Apr 28, 2021, 3:52 PM
I meet up with a guy from this site around a year and a half ago. Even though I have sucked cock for some time this was the first time I ever took a load from someone. When had been 69ing each other for a while when I just started sucking him by myself. He started to tense up some and was grabbing my head and pushing on it and then I felt him stiffen up and he let loose with a huge load. I felt it hit the back of my throat and started to fill my mouth then I could fill it shooting up into my sinus cavities it was so much. I was able to keep his cock in my mouth and swallow his entire load without losing any of it. I finally felt like the sissy cocksucker that I am.