PDA

View Full Version : Most outrageous . . . ?

ukmale32
Oct 1, 2006, 7:23 PM
what's the most outrageous thing you've ever done sexually or otherwise . . .

hm, a few things then . .

non sexual - 130 mph on a motorbike :)

sexual - asked to use some cutlery on a girl in a club . . .

taking my friends cum in my mouth :tongue:

More to follow :)

Mrs.F
Oct 1, 2006, 8:04 PM
[QUOTE=ukmale32]sexual - asked to use some cutlery on a girl in a club . . .

Yikes :eek: Could you explain that a little more...what type of cutlery and why??

ambi53mm
Oct 1, 2006, 8:05 PM
Non sexual:

White-watered down a cat5 river during a snowstorm.
Scaled a 250 ft. rock summit without equipment.
Crawled a mile back into a private cave, smoked a joint,and crawled back.
Taken a hit of acid and parachuted out of a C130
Taken two hits of acid in an effort to find myself and discovering I wasn't lost

Sexual:

Copulated with a female co-worker while driving a forklift
Copulated with the same coworker on the corp president's desk
Had sex with five people all in the same night while in the same tent
Driven my wife down a dark deserted highway at 90mph in our Eagle Talon nudewith her feet up on the dashboard while she pleasured herself with a dildo.

If you start a category for stupidest things I've ever done I'll be up writing all night :bigrin:

Ambi :)

Long Duck Dong
Oct 1, 2006, 10:16 PM
mmmmm

non sexual...lol

tried for a record breaking power punch to break 23 boards at a karate tournament....I broke 21 boards and 3 bones in my hand...

drove at 160 kph down a back road, blindfolded........

rode a horse on a horse trek with a broken leg to get to a doc....

set the drinking record at the local pub...... i still have no recollection of the following nine days afterwards

doing cartwheels thru the main road of town in ladies lingarie......the cops gave me a warning about it... after they finally stopped laughing

sexual.....

making love with my landlords daughter...while her parents were in the next room

setting the record for the most sex in one month.... 8 times a day every day, minimun of a hour a time without using drugs or any other form of enhancement

cumming 7 times in one day....and yeah it did leave blisters :( :( :(

proving that the human body can take a 24 inch double ender dildo completely in the anus if it was given time to adjust

having sex on a motorcycle at 120 kph.......and yes we crashed.....

allowing my ex to use my penis in a private fire eating act........scary, very dangerous and i would never recommend that amateurs try it

ambi53mm
Oct 1, 2006, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=Long Duck Dong]allowing my ex to use my penis in a private fire eating act........scary, very dangerous and i would never recommend that amateurs try it[/QUOTE

Now that's weenie roast!! :eek:

shameless agitator
Oct 2, 2006, 1:51 PM
Non sexual:

White-watered down a cat5 river during a snowstorm.
Scaled a 250 ft. rock summit without equipment.
Crawled a mile back into a private cave, smoked a joint,and crawled back.
Taken a hit of acid and parachuted out of a C130
Taken two hits of acid in an effort to find myself and discovering I wasn't lost

Sexual:

Copulated with a female co-worker while driving a forklift
Copulated with the same coworker on the corp president's desk
Had sex with five people all in the same night while in the same tent
Driven my wife down a dark deserted highway at 90mph in our Eagle Talon nudewith her feet up on the dashboard while she pleasured herself with a dildo.

If you start a category for stupidest things I've ever done I'll be up writing all night :bigrin:

Ambi :)You're my hero!!! :bounce:

Non-sexual
Climbing Mt Rainier without gear or a guide. I'm no expert, this was only my 2nd climb ever.
Catching rattle snakes bare handed.
Agreeing to move in with a woman I had been dating for 3 months (I came to my senses at the last minute).

Sexual
Sex on a motorcycle (we crashed too)
Sex on a public beach in the middle of the day.
Sucking her nipples with her husband asleep in the same bed.

ukmale32
Oct 2, 2006, 7:20 PM
*The girl has asked me to fuck her with the sharp end of the fork . .

I got off with a girl I fancied, while I was seeing her sister. Their hands met in my boxer shorts on my hard cock. There were fireworks - but not in a good way . .

canuckotter
Oct 2, 2006, 7:40 PM
Nothing too wild here... The best I can come up with is 183km/h in a big old Buick that started floating on the road at about 175... :eek:
A more fun one is that I've completed the 3-Day Novel Contest.... twice. :bigrin:

Avocado
Oct 3, 2006, 3:08 PM
Sexual - had sex on a moor

Non-sexual - took speed

shameless agitator
Oct 3, 2006, 6:08 PM
completed the 3-Day Novel Contest.... twice. :bigrin:
Haven't heard of this before. What's the contest? writing a novel in 3 days?

sammie19
Oct 3, 2006, 7:24 PM
honestly! A girl never tells!

canuckotter
Oct 3, 2006, 8:35 PM
Haven't heard of this before. What's the contest? writing a novel in 3 days?
Bingo. :) It was more fun when the entry fee was $25... It's up to $50 now. Oh well. :) I still get to gloat about having completed it twice. :tong:

shameless agitator
Oct 3, 2006, 8:57 PM
Hmm have tp tell a friend of mine about it. her biggest problem is she can never quit tweaking her stuff & decide it's good enough to let people see yet.

I'll quit hijacking the thread now lol

meteast chick
Oct 3, 2006, 10:16 PM
okay, well here goes:

non-sexual:
this one is probably lame, but I used to work 2 jobs and while driving down the interstate I would change in car I was driving at 75 mph, the truckers got an eyeful I assure you

got drunk and tried to jump out of a car down the same interstate, good thing my boyfriend yanked me back in, even though he dumped me the next day

got high and having to complete a trigonometry test, I failed miserably

fall in love with a Tibetan Buddhist Irish lesbian over the internet just after telling my husband I wanted a divorce...this could fall under the sexual category as well

sexual:

had sex in a public pool in the middle of the day on a weekend...in Utah

had sex in a little league dugout

had sex in the shadows of a bush after the 4th of July fireworks display as many many people walked by

had sex outside in a park

had sex in a car in a park, and got caught by the cops, who gave us a warning (smiling the entire time)

What can I say, I grew up in the middle of nowhere...there was nothing to do except get drunk, get high, have sex or all three!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

ambi53mm
Oct 4, 2006, 7:17 PM
sexual:
had sex in a public pool in the middle of the day on a weekend...in Utah
had sex in a little league dugout
had sex in the shadows of a bush after the 4th of July fireworks display as many many people walked by
had sex outside in a park
had sex in a car in a park, and got caught by the cops, who gave us a warning (smiling the entire time)

What can I say, I grew up in the middle of nowhere...there was nothing to do except get drunk, get high, have sex or all three!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

You just boosted the state of Illinois 10 notches in my book! :bowdown:

meteast chick
Oct 4, 2006, 11:57 PM
LMAO!!! Thanks Ambi, and I thought those were pretty mild!

bigregory
Oct 5, 2006, 2:13 AM
When i was 10 I walked from toronto to Summerset New Jersey.
When i was 16 I walked a 1 1nch railing on the 15th. floor balcony of my apt.
(drugs)
Sex== Im a virgin.