PDA

View Full Version : is it wrong

mr bill
Mar 23, 2021, 10:19 AM
it has been a year since my wife passed. have been dressing more and more. am i crazy or not. i have been craving cum and wanting to get fucked more and more.

Oborokybiman
Mar 23, 2021, 11:21 AM
it has been a year since my wife passed. have been dressing more and more. am i crazy or not. i have been craving cum and wanting to get fucked more and more.
There is nothing at all wrong with the way you feel or your cravings! It’s natural to feel this way. I’m married to a wonderful young lady who takes great care of me. She loves the Lord as I do and she knows of my bi side. I’ve tried to get her to open up and have a full length conversation about it. But she is reserved and very cautious. I think she wants to allow me my feelings without reservations from her.
I’ve come to know who I am and enjoy the ideas that pop in my head every second or two about cock and cum. And about pleasuring another man. Unfortunately, without Craigslist and with the virus, everyone is in the Down low position.
So, stand up Mr Bill and have a go of what makes you whole again. Just my own opinion, Mildmanneredbi

KDaddy23
Mar 23, 2021, 2:38 PM
I'd never say you were crazy; do what you gotta do.

tenni
Mar 23, 2021, 2:50 PM
Sorry for your loss mr bill.

These are difficult times out there. Have you considered speaking with a LGBQT positive counsellor? One that is specifically capable to deal with grief and your feelings. You are not crazy.

Ebonybifemme7
Mar 23, 2021, 3:39 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. I would think your wife would want you to move on and be happy and live your life.

Neonaught
Mar 24, 2021, 8:46 AM
You have mourned for a decent period to honor your wife now start living again.

Fred_Brice
Mar 24, 2021, 2:59 PM

Sorry about your loss and you are not crazy! It has been over 11 years since my wife, had passed from Cancer and I have been Dressing more and more, so if you are crazy, maybe I am also.

Like most other others folks here, we all have been dealing with this Pandemic. As for myself, I do miss exploring Oral pleasures with others, and I have been craving a nice cock play with and to be able sucking it dry. There is nothing at all wrong with the way you feel or your cravings! Over the last year I have also come to know myself and I do understand who I am. Like most here, I do regret missing all the pleasure of enjoying another person. Hopefully soon, most of us will soon be able return to satisfying our personal desires.

mr bill
Mar 25, 2021, 7:16 AM
thank all. guess i will carry on.. now i want to find a friend that a can be me. while dressed or not.

Biryder
Mar 28, 2021, 11:18 AM
Sorry for your loss Mr Bill.
I would agree that you must move on. I am sure that your beautiful wife would want you to continue enjoying your life. There is nothing wrong with you or your desires. There are plenty of other men that enjoy the same thing. Be patient and do your due diligence and you can find a friend to spend time with. I love panties. I really enjoy being with a guy that enjoys dressing for me. I do like the role play. I had a married friend that I enjoyed for years. I hated it when he moved. Good luck to you.

mr bill
Mar 28, 2021, 12:05 PM
now if i can find another cd

csreef
Mar 28, 2021, 5:21 PM
Firstly, I just want to say I'm sorry for your loss....Its your life, live it and make yourself happy, live your life so you don't have any regrets!