PDA

View Full Version : Anyone find traps/passable TV/TS people incredibly beautiful?

JordanCD
Mar 21, 2021, 12:00 PM
I’m bi so I like pussy and cock, but I don’t want to date a guy and I don’t find them all that attractive - mainly interested in their cocks.

But I think passable TVs/TSs are amazing and I could be in an long term relationship with one and be 100% satisfied sexually. I don’t love the typical shemales with big fake boobs and huge cocks with too much makeup. I like really delicate and pretty looking crossdressers and TVs (boobs or not). Kind of like having a gorgeous girlfriend but with a cock!

Anyone else feel this way? Here is what I mean:

19biman61
Mar 21, 2021, 12:20 PM
I totally agree. I once dated a TV and I didn't know that she was a TV until she met me after work one day and placed my hand on her erect cock. She was very pretty and acted like any other woman. She placed my hand on her cock because she wanted to have sex and she thought I was moving too slowly. I was moving slowly but only because I didn't want her thinking that I was just in the relationship for sex. The fact that she had a cock did not bother me it got me more excited! We often went out to dinner, concerts, movies, shopping and to the boardwalk at the shore. She never failed to get admiring looks from other men. If she hadn't moved out west we might still be together.

JordanCD
Mar 21, 2021, 12:38 PM
I totally agree. I once dated a TV and I didn't know that she was a TV until she met me after work one day and placed my hand on her erect cock. She was very pretty and acted like any other woman. She placed my hand on her cock because she wanted to have sex and she thought I was moving too slowly. I was moving slowly but only because I didn't want her thinking that I was just in the relationship for sex. The fact that she had a cock did not bother me it got me more excited! We often went out to dinner, concerts, movies, shopping and to the boardwalk at the shore. She never failed to get admiring looks from other men. If she hadn't moved out west we might still be together.

That sounds amazing. I’ve probably met some of them socially and never knew it. I wish there was a hookup app for guys looking for TVs that isn’t just a prostitution front or a bunch of chubby 60 yo men wearing teddies. I guess I should probably look at dating services vs. hookup apps though :)

needalittle05
Mar 21, 2021, 1:30 PM
Have only met 1 semi-passable ( and attractive CD ) but would enjoy meeting any of the above to enjoy friendship and maybe more? this is one of my bucket list items. think it would be sweet to enjoy time with a vers lady

WABIGuy
Mar 21, 2021, 2:58 PM
I love the women on the bottom. Reddit AlsoAshley. Very beautiful.

cornholejoe
Mar 21, 2021, 4:00 PM
yeah have had sex with a few over the years

Michelle J
Mar 21, 2021, 4:55 PM
I find you incredibly cute and sexy. I feel the same way towards men that you do. It’s all about their cock and that’s it. You, on the other hand, I could play and dress up with every day of the year! I’d even love to shave that little stubble you have around your clitty!572325723357234

Michelle J
Mar 21, 2021, 5:02 PM
I’m bi so I like pussy and cock, but I don’t want to date a guy and I don’t find them all that attractive - mainly interested in their cocks.

But I think passable TVs/TSs are amazing and I could be in an long term relationship with one and be 100% satisfied sexually. I don’t love the typical shemales with big fake boobs and huge cocks with too much makeup. I like really delicate and pretty looking crossdressers and TVs (boobs or not). Kind of like having a gorgeous girlfriend but with a cock!

Anyone else feel this way? Here is what I mean:

57226 you’re simply delicious hon. I could play with you all year round. Dress each other up. Just getting the hang of this site. Second day on here. 5723557236

csreef
Mar 21, 2021, 5:45 PM
I find TV ans TS people attractive, as they are so unique.

Tag200
Mar 21, 2021, 6:08 PM
Never been with one but feel they could be a great sex partner for me. An Asian ladyboy would be perfection for me. Wish I could meet some

JordanCD
Mar 21, 2021, 7:08 PM
I love the women on the bottom. Reddit AlsoAshley. Very beautiful.

Wow, I didn’t realize AlsoAshley was a little star. Holy shit, she’s super hot! I have to say though I prefer her as the ‘girl next door’ without the makeup. Just adorable. I’d love to make love to her, but not sure that I would get much cock if you know what I mean...

tenni
Mar 21, 2021, 9:07 PM
It is my understanding that most transwomen see themselves as women. They prefer to be referred to as "she", "they" etc. Men who see themselves as bisexual with an interest for transexual or transwomen, do you see it as an on going relationship or more of a hook up one time?

redngoldpride
Mar 21, 2021, 9:48 PM
YES , yes ever since my first experience at the age of 14 she was 16 and the older sibling of my gf of the time had some truely amazing fun and never had a problem with it and I knew from the start it was what I loved and those girls you posted mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jazminedress
Mar 21, 2021, 9:57 PM
oh hell yeah, my boner TS is Khloe Kay.............................she is just incredible