PDA

View Full Version : Do you love balls?

JordanCD
Mar 20, 2021, 11:04 PM
I love to suck cock, but lately I’ve been fantasizing a lot about balls. I can’t stop thinking about sucking big fat juicy shaved balls. Anyone else feel this way? I could spend hours down there just licking and filling my mouth with big fat nuts, and licking asshole too. I think about it when I go to sleep and when I wake up. And the more I think about it, the hornier I get to the point where my ass is itching for hard penetration. When I think about cock I don’t feel nearly as submissive as I do when I think about sucking balls.

Oborokybiman
Mar 21, 2021, 8:08 AM
This guy is super hot! Perfect illustration! I would love to suck and like him to pleasure! Every spot on his body. But without his eyes watching my enjoy his gorgeous body! Thank you for sharing this hunk!!!!

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 21, 2021, 8:21 AM
It's not something that I'm inclined to do out of lust for it, but I would willingly lick, fondle, suck my partner's balls if he asked or if I knew that it was something that he was really into. With me, there's a little implied subservience with that, plus my natural desire to provide sexual pleasure.

Kysquire
Mar 21, 2021, 8:43 AM
I must admit that I have done it. I loved a shaved cock and set of balls and ass, too. Love to kiss the balls, lick them and put one or both into my mouth. In a 69 situation I have been so stimulated that have licked a clean, shaven ass. Yes, its foreplay to get to the business at hand of servicing that hard cock until it spurts!

camelblue
Mar 23, 2021, 12:00 AM
Love playing with balls. I like to touch them roll them around between my finger tips, and of course licking them and feeling the entire nut in my mouth is so hot. Knowing how sensitive they are, it's a privilege that he lets me this close to them. Love licking underneath them on his gooch, massaging that spot with my tongue and licking all the way up and taking them in my mouth.

My favorite time to suck them is when he's jerking his cock off and getting ready to cum. I'll lick and flick my tongue on them quickly to add to the sensations. It's so hot feeling his nut in my mouth, the weight of it, knowing that millions of his sperm are inside it. No better feeling than licking on his sack when it tightens up and pulls towards his body, I get such a rush of excitement as that's my signal to make my way to the head of his cock and take all that warm fresh sperm down my throat as he strokes it off. Love getting fed that way.

Jozyxt
Mar 23, 2021, 3:56 PM
I enjoy sucking balls somewhat. I do it because it gives pleasure to my partner not because I really get off on that. I guess that i why I am a "straight" bi guy.

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 24, 2021, 8:30 AM
In a 69 situation I have been so stimulated that have licked a clean, shaven ass.
That was also the case with my first experience. We'd just taken a shower together and I knew he was nice and clean. As with everything else I've tried that I never thought I could do -- I enjoyed it!