PDA

View Full Version : Two Cocks

The Chunkly
Mar 20, 2021, 2:01 PM
My wife has always been a one Man Woman at a time.

I have often tried to get her to have a threesome with me and another bloke.
She always says no, no way.

But she will ....err would, years ago, take her vibrator and me up her together this always hit the spot and she always enjoyed it and orgasamed.
I tried to get her to maybe suck off someone while I fuck her or he fucks her but she said NO!

Not all Women will do a threesome, . well mine won't...

Will yours? and if so was it hard to convince her to do a threesome?
would love some feedback on this one.

cornholejoe
Mar 20, 2021, 3:14 PM
i had a friend who talked his wife into a 3some with me and him what he did not know i just to fuck her before he knew and married her

KDaddy23
Mar 20, 2021, 6:25 PM
A threesome with another guy is something a lot of women fantasize about... but they'd never do it. I guess I've been fortunate in that I've never had to bring the subject up with any of the women I've been with - they've brought it up and some got surprised when I'd say, "If that's what you wanna do, baby, I'm good if you're good..." - and now they gotta shit or get off the pot. For some women, it's a "terrifying" situation because, to be blunt, to have two guys getting at her is too much like rape to them or just otherwise makes them very uncomfortable since everyone knows that sex is only supposed to be done one on one to begin with; two's company, three is unthinkable.