PDA

View Full Version : Toy use?

JordanCD
Mar 20, 2021, 1:01 PM
Curious what most guys have and how they use toys. I have several and enjoy solo play and as an enhancer to sex.

Chester1954
Mar 20, 2021, 1:25 PM
I purchased a thin vibrator and a 7" dildo with the intent of using the vibrator in my ass while sucking the dildo. It wasn't long and the dildo was in my ass and I was purchasing another dildo slightly larger then the first one. It wasn't long before I was purchasing a 9.5" X 6.5" monster dildo. I can only fit about 1/2 of it in my mouth because it is so thick. I can take all of my 7.5" one orally. I have to prep myself with the "smaller" ones to take all the large one anally, but I can do it and it feels wonderful.

cornholejoe
Mar 20, 2021, 3:22 PM
my late wife used to peg me with a strapon and would put a buttplug in me while she sucked me off and goe me ready to be pegged have had 3 or 4 girlfriends who would do that me no fun if you dont have a partner

csreef
Mar 20, 2021, 4:29 PM
I've tried Butt Plugs, and they didn't do much for me.

Nocockyet
Mar 20, 2021, 5:57 PM
I've tried Butt Plugs, and they didn't do much for me.

For years And years ass play didn't do much for me but I was still drawn to it. Then I have a true anal orgasm and it's all In can think about. It doesn't always happen but getting there is half the fun

Asspussy302
Mar 20, 2021, 11:10 PM
I use dildos, beads, buttplugs. Butt plugs are my favorite, I’ve slept plugged, and am plugged for a portion of every day

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 21, 2021, 8:16 AM
Put me down as 'Some of the above, occasionally'.

The only things I do on a regular basis are masturbation and playing with my wife. I do enjoy being plugged and found a dildo very helpful in becoming accustomed to having a cock in my throat, but those aren't everyday activities...

Rvdude05
Mar 21, 2021, 2:03 PM
I have a masturbator device, and a vibrating anal bead device, and all I can say, is OH BABY! (Wish.com)