PDA

View Full Version : How far can you swallow an average dick?

JordanCD
Mar 20, 2021, 10:36 AM
Let’s say for an average 6 inch cock, how far can you take it in your mouth?

Kysquire
Mar 20, 2021, 10:55 AM
I used to have that gag reflex. Lately I'm very able to swallow a 6 inch cock. I'd love to try an 8 incher and see if I have learned to control my gag reflex.

Cum1st
Mar 20, 2021, 10:56 AM
I haven't been able to deep throat, so most will bump my tonsils.

Flypaper
Mar 20, 2021, 11:04 AM

Ive taken two all the way in until I could put my tongue out and touch their balls. I amazed myself, no gag reflex at all!

Happy Tongue
Mar 20, 2021, 11:04 AM
I've practiced this year exclusively on a 6 inch dildo and can get it all in. But "live" like to go all in or as much as my partner likes, which is not usually the whole thing, as closing the lips near the bottom and drawing out slowly seems to be a winning pleasure! Would love to get back to seeing if practice has made perfect!

Fred_Brice
Mar 20, 2021, 12:17 PM
Usually when I am with most playmates, I do like to go all in or as much as my partner prefers or likes, for me I do enjoy swallowing the whole cock! Drawing his cock in and out slowly, seems to be a winning pleasure for most men! I would love to get back swallowing cocks, and to continue to prefect the swallowing a mans cock, once this damn Pandemic, is taken care of!

Chester1954
Mar 20, 2021, 1:30 PM
Before this pandemic thing hit I had an over ten year relationship with a man at the health club sucking his cock as much as 3 times a week some times and when we first started sometimes 3 times in one evening. He is about 7" and pretty thick, he loves for me to lick the underside of he cock but sometimes he likes me to take it all the way which I gladly do. On occasion he also likes to face fuck me which is also nice. Can't wait for the steam rooms to safely open so I can go back to being the cocksucker I know I am.

cornholejoe
Mar 20, 2021, 3:17 PM
i can go all the wayto 8 inchs balls deep

KDaddy23
Mar 20, 2021, 6:38 PM
Six inches or less? Homey is gonna get that dick eaten right off of him; more than six inches? No problems for me; I once deep throated a guy with more than 12 inches and while it made my throat sore, I was very proud of myself to be able to do it.

Oraldaddy
Mar 20, 2021, 6:54 PM
Let’s find out...

Waylon
Mar 21, 2021, 9:20 AM
I tamed my gag reflex years ago and can take the average 6 inch cock easily balls deep with no problem.

Basin_Bouy
Mar 21, 2021, 9:45 AM
I can deepthroat it all!

Flypaper
Mar 21, 2021, 11:06 AM
Six inches or less? Homey is gonna get that dick eaten right off of him; more than six inches? No problems for me; I once deep throated a guy with more than 12 inches and while it made my throat sore, I was very proud of myself to be able to do it.

12????

Respect

SlowNEZ
Mar 21, 2021, 11:18 AM
I can comfortably handle (and suckle) about 5 inches of a decent sized dildo. However I plan on spending most of my time and attention on the penile head and corona, while flicking the bottom of the shaft the frenulum with my tongue. My hands will be pleasuring the remainder of his local anatomy.

guywholikesboth
Mar 21, 2021, 1:37 PM
about 8 inches

Neonaught
Mar 22, 2021, 8:59 AM
While deep-throating does feel nice there's a whole lot more that goes into a quality blow job than that.

MidTownBob
Mar 22, 2021, 10:05 AM
Unless it's extraordinarily thick, I can swallow the whole thing without any difficulty.

marine20
Mar 22, 2021, 11:08 AM
i have practiced a little , so i have no trouble taking an average cock down my throat . the men just love it . however it is still difficult to take a really large one. but i can't find enough large ones to practice on .

KDaddy23
Mar 22, 2021, 2:46 PM
12????

Respect

Thanks... but I wouldn't do it again!

Fred_Brice
Mar 22, 2021, 3:00 PM
Let’s find out...

I am about ready to find out soon!

Bi_Dave
Mar 24, 2021, 3:51 PM
Deep throating is "over blown"! The best "FEELING" fuck I have EVER had was my second wife's pussy, missionary position. She has ridges on the celing of her pussy that would drove me wild as my cockhead would slide in and out. They were mainly the first three to four inches in, but ave such a trmendous feeling that would make me shiver all over. I couldn't feel them if we were doggy style. The bottom of my cockhead could touch the ridges. It's all in the head of your cock. I am now single and retired. I had my teeth removed. I give an amazing blow job. I still deep throat, but the power move is mainly with the head.

BackyardShaman
Apr 26, 2021, 4:21 PM
If it’s not too wide I can take 6 inches down my throat and hold it for awhile.

Tight1-4u
Apr 26, 2021, 11:08 PM
All that and more!!

guywholikesboth
Apr 26, 2021, 11:37 PM
All of it

UncutUndercover
Apr 26, 2021, 11:56 PM
I used to regularly take the whole length of an 8" doc johnson dildo. It was pretty hot.

julyguybill
Apr 27, 2021, 2:35 AM
Usually most of it

Waylon
Apr 27, 2021, 9:06 AM
It is a great feeling when I suck a cock deeper and deeper and when it gets to the back of my throat and I push it in deeper past my tonsils and have the entire shaft down my throat balls deep with my tongue touching under his balls, contracting my throat tight around his big hard dick.

Ncytoday22
Apr 27, 2021, 11:57 AM
All of it!

eager4cum
Apr 27, 2021, 2:31 PM
enough to make him cum, yummy

mtnmen2
Apr 28, 2021, 3:42 PM
Back in March of this year I took a 6.5" and thick cock balls deep. That's about my limit right now.

oldoralman
Apr 28, 2021, 4:28 PM
I've taken 5 inches all the way with no problem. A 6 incher may give me a little trouble, but usually the longer they are the more I can force myself to take. I tried a 9 and a 1/2 incher one time. I couldn't take near all of it but it sure was good.

CockHummer
Apr 28, 2021, 7:13 PM
I remark first that it strikes me as odd one should feel proud to be able to deep throat a really big pleasure daddy. If anything, you should just feel damned lucky you can enjoy really taking a huge cock in to the depths and enjoy it without gagging. Why on earth should you feel proud to be able to enjoy yourself? Lucky is what I feel, anyway.

I am in a fortunate but perhaps a bit unusual position in this regard. I had surgery done for snoring when I was a young man, and it involved removing most of my uvula, that little piece of tissue that hangs down from the rear end of the soft palate, at the back of your mouth right before the opening to the throat. That is where the nerves responsible for most of the gag reflex reside, and I have only a minimal gag reflex left after the surgery. Ironically, I had the procedure done for a female, but it was only because she couldn't sleep with my snoring. Well, now the snoring is gone (and so is she!), and I find I've got this unforeseen added, potentially marvelous benefit from the procedure. Unfortunately, I've not had a chance to really test it out on what I'd like to, but I can deep-throat a pretty fat 8" dildo (of course, it is harder and less deformable than a real cock) repeatedly, ad nauseum, without difficulty, so I truly hope the opportunity arises (no pun intended), and I suspect I can probably take them about as long as they cum.

gmansam
Apr 29, 2021, 1:01 AM
6" - all the way . . . . . any day!!!

ScottSwallows
Apr 29, 2021, 1:30 AM
The only cock I’ve sucked was 8 1/2 inches.
At first just the tip then 1/2 of it.
Now I can deepthroat him on occasion.

Chester1954
Apr 29, 2021, 10:07 AM
I can take 7" pretty regularly depending on position. Before covid I would suck a guy at the health club steam room. I would sit on the bench and he would stand in front of me, his cock was mouth high. He loved me holding his cock in my mouth and licking the underside. Sometimes he would face fuck me and jam all 7" down my throat. I sure miss that it was a 2 to 4 times a week type of deal.

Jozyxt
May 1, 2021, 11:59 AM
For the four cocks, I;;ve sucked so far.

I've taken five inches and put my nose on his balls. That was nice. I've had 6 inches with my nose in his pubic hair and felt a bit of gag reflex and pressure on my throat. I enjoyed the gag feeling as it told me how far the cock was down my throat, but couldn't sustain for long. At seven inches, I have to be careful about going too deep, but I still try hard to get it all in.

It's funny I am really greedy about enjoying the dick and don't really think much about the guy's pleasure. I suppose as I learn more about giving head, getting and giving pleasure from sucking won't be any different.

Blondeblowjob7
May 2, 2021, 12:14 AM
I’m an experienced cocksucker. I would say that it all depends upon the penis, and the position in which you’re giving a blowjob. The biggest difference is between a penis that points straight out versus a penis with a curve to it. I strongly prefer thick cut cocks that point straight out as a personal preference in what turns me on as a cocksucker, and in being easier to take deeply when giving head. I can easily deepthroat any average cock that points straight out. If a cock has a bigger curve to it, then I can only deepthroat really well in certain positions, such as hanging my head off the edge of a bed to get my mouth fucked.

4_oral_fun
May 2, 2021, 8:45 AM
6" no problem, a friend of mine had 8" and I managed to do it, took some time and couldn't hold it there long

luvcock400
May 3, 2021, 4:38 PM
I take my partner’ thick 8” cock balls deep but that make him nut to fast so I only go to my tonsils smdh

Joboo
May 3, 2021, 9:15 PM
Easily swallow an average 6 inch. One more inch is where I had to condition myself. Thing is here it was the same guy. At 18 we hooked back up and I couldn’t get all the way down. He let me measure him another time and he was a little over 7 but a lot thicker than he was and much thicker than me.
After a couple of tries a month or so later I swallowed him. He loved it and it just made me try harder. It really compresses the penis and I’m sure it feels like a tight pussy. I’ve had one other years later, many years and hadn’t sucked anyone in a long time. He was longer than my friend was but not real thick at the head and first couple of inches. I was able to deep throat him right away.
I watched my wife suck a friend that was 8 inches and real thick. She could hardly get 3 or 4 inches in due to how thick he was, she had no problem getting him in her pussy. I just remember wondering while watching how much I could take of his. Man, he had great looking cock. About 4 inches of really dark cock that turned bright pink for a couple of inches and then that big fucking purple head. My wife commented how beautiful it was as she first handled him.

JeffT
May 4, 2021, 1:36 PM
I've not had a problem with the gag reflex and 6 or 6 1/2 in. hasn't been difficult. Love feeling the head of his cock on the back of my throat and feeling the warm cum spurting out.