PDA

View Full Version : Bi married couples

Bottomhubby
Mar 13, 2021, 7:39 AM
Hi all .
My wife asked me a question the other day.
She asked me if I had to choose between fucking a chick or being fucked by some stud which would I choose.
I asked if the chick was her she said no just some random gal.
I said give me the cock.
She responded with " that's my good little faggot hubby"
So I asked her the same thing she would take the gal .
So same question to the other married guys out there which would you choose?
Also one more question does our responses show we are more gay then bi?

Yoyome100
Mar 13, 2021, 7:57 AM
In a nice way that sounds perfect. You can be straight with each other about being and gay with others.:)

Bottomhubby
Mar 13, 2021, 8:05 AM
In a nice way that sounds perfect. You can be straight with each other about being and gay with others.:)

I think that is her plan, she only has sex with her girlfriends. Our sex life has basically turned into a lesbian sex.toys and lots of oral from me to her I am in a chastity cage 24/7 only allowed to cum with her with a hitachi magic wand to my sissy clit or while being pegged.
When I have a date with one of my studs she sends the key with me sealed in an envelope.

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 13, 2021, 8:08 AM
You can be straight with each other about being and gay with others.

Groan...

And, to Bottomhubby: Nicely played, implying that'd you rather fuck a woman if it were your wife. Looks like you know how to stay out of the dog house...

Cum1st
Mar 14, 2021, 5:07 AM
I pick the cock! Hey, over here! I want that cock!

OK, now you wanna know how queer I am?

Being caught gurgling over a cock in my mouth or in a daze with a cock balls deep where the sun don't shine mumbling, "Ride me harder," would be like a punctured tire that'll make it home. If my dick was in him?...,I wouldn't want her to feel guilty about it.

Two women locking horns over me would have been cool in high school. Though I like remembering the hot 'new partner on the side' sex from each soft paramour over the years. None ever ended painlessly.

I'm kind'a queer. Maybe just light in the loafers. If I had a man I could faggot (Can it be used as a verb?) with, all could be well in the kingdom, and I wouldn't feel, "I could'a done better."

I hope no feelings have been hurt from this engagement.

voltaire
Mar 14, 2021, 7:15 PM
It sounds like you are both moving toward the more homosexual side of the scale but you have a strong bond as husband and wife. Some would say that both of you are essentially gay but hetero married. You don’t penetrate your wife anymore and prefers to come from cunnilingus? Do you think you are now around a 5 on the Kinsey scale?

Bottomhubby
Mar 14, 2021, 7:20 PM
It sounds like you are both moving toward the more homosexual side of the scale but you have a strong bond as husband and wife. Some would say that both of you are essentially gay but hetero married. You don’t penetrate your wife anymore and prefers to come from cunnilingus? Do you think you are now around a 5 on the Kinsey scale?

Strong 4 if not a low 5.

Mmpmm
Mar 14, 2021, 7:48 PM
I would absolutely choose the cock! Probably choose the cock even if the woman was my wife. I do love to pleasure her orally!

fredward
Mar 14, 2021, 9:35 PM
I'm on team vagina. It's always my #1. Cock is a fun thing I do sometimes, and it's also much easier to find.

Bi-Rõnin
Mar 16, 2021, 12:48 PM
I'd say the cock also. I love my fiancée and get all the pussy i want. So if there's any outside of our relationship sex, its going to be what I cant get at home

Oborokybiman
Mar 16, 2021, 2:46 PM
It’s a hard question to answer. 1) because women and men are completely different. 2) on a woman I enjoy pussy, ass and tits. 3) on a man I enjoy cock and the cum that pounds the back of my throat! Ummmm!
Where was I? I’m happily married and have had my share of delicious pussy! I just want to catch up on taking great care of a few guys! But I’m with you guys....it’s great that your wife feels strong enough in the committed relationship to ask such a wonderful question!

Oborokybiman
Mar 16, 2021, 3:12 PM
It’s a hard question to answer. 1) because women and men are completely different. 2) on a woman I enjoy pussy, ass and tits. 3) on a man I enjoy cock and the cum that pounds the back of my throat! Ummmm!
Where was I? I’m happily married and have had my share of delicious pussy! I just want to catch up on taking great care of a few guys! But I’m with you guys....it’s great that your wife feels strong enough in the committed relationship to ask such a wonderful question!

diver63
Mar 25, 2021, 3:46 PM
That's a toss up - I enjoy sucking his dick as I fuck her.....

Bottomhubby
Mar 26, 2021, 6:24 AM
That's a toss up - I enjoy sucking his dick as I fuck her.....

I would rather be sucking her cum filled pussy while he is pounding my asspussy

CurEUs_Male
Mar 27, 2021, 3:37 PM
either or questions...
that is so, straight-monogamous.

Curious me
Mar 28, 2021, 9:36 PM
One of my goals is to be a part of a married couple's full on sex life. SUPER hot. I found a couple once that wanted to bring me in but it turned out to be a situation where the guy simply wanted to watch some man fuck his wife, so I backed out. My goal is to fuck and be fucked by both!

MAJOR fantasy in it? I'm on my back and the wife and I are doing 69 while he's fucking her pussy that I'm eating at the same time. I'm licking them both as he goes in and out of her. When he's ready to cum he pulls out and cums in my mouth. Or, he cums in her pussy and I eat it out of her. It seems like heaven to me and I'd feel honored to be a part of it.