PDA

View Full Version : New Bi male for Bi males

silver321321
Mar 10, 2021, 9:15 AM
Hello, just joined and finding my way around. Would certainly enjoy exchanging ideas on naked ways to have fun. I'm open to most naked fun just ask:)

Jozyxt
Mar 10, 2021, 4:53 PM
Wish we were closer so we could get naked together.

GayGuy04
Mar 10, 2021, 6:42 PM
Hello, just joined and finding my way around. Would certainly enjoy exchanging ideas on naked ways to have fun. I'm open to most naked fun just ask:)

Welcome to bisexual.com enjoy yourself here and looking what you are into

Oraldaddy
Mar 10, 2021, 8:28 PM
Always open to making friends. Would love to hook up tonight lol. St. Louis is not a real cruising place...

FredGillard
Mar 11, 2021, 12:01 PM
Always nice to see new people on here. Welcome. I've discovered a lot more of me through this site. It feels so liberating to be out as bi even if only here.

Robtiti
Mar 11, 2021, 4:51 PM
Welcome! Feel free to message. ;)

csreef
Mar 12, 2021, 3:59 AM

Welc:flag1:me!

Flypaper
Mar 12, 2021, 7:14 AM

Welcome! Naked fun must be great in the dry heat...

Curious_NJ
Mar 12, 2021, 10:38 AM
I just joined to. I a bit new to all this stuff. If you told me last week that I would be on here I would have laughed at you.

Rvdude05
Mar 12, 2021, 11:52 AM
Welcome & enjoy!

Biryder
Mar 13, 2021, 2:48 PM
Welcome silver.
Glad that you joined. The more the merrier. Feel free to contact if you would like to. I always enjoy chatting with like minded people. It seems harder and harder to find like minded friends.

Kysquire
Mar 16, 2021, 1:05 AM
I just joined to. I a bit new to all this stuff. If you told me last week that I would be on here I would have laughed at you.
We all have been there. If you called me a cocksucker when I was 50 I would have been offended. I sucked my first one around age 60 and found it to be enjoyable. The whole m2m experience is very pleasurable.

ClassicPaCpl
Mar 17, 2021, 3:12 PM
welcome and good luck in your adventures here

redngoldpride
Mar 17, 2021, 5:27 PM
Welcum , most things done naked can be fun and exciting , naked skin on skin contact mmmmmmm

Ncytoday22
Mar 18, 2021, 9:46 AM
Always better naked :) Welcome new people always up for a chat. Even better if it’s a naked chat!!!!