PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation, alone or with friend(s)?

Rvdude05
Mar 4, 2021, 12:55 PM
Myself, I always enjoy masturbation with friends. One on one, or a small group. I love the group, because it leads to mutual masturbation and frequently to oral/anal sex. I love to masturbate, love oral sex and anal sex. I'm married, but she doesn't know. She sucks me off sometimes, but it doesnt feel the same as a man.... Please let me know if others enjoy this activity too...

Kysquire
Mar 4, 2021, 1:07 PM
I've been to several of these. Those sessions were very stimulating. Usually lead to mutual oral.

Jozyxt
Mar 4, 2021, 2:04 PM
I'd like to find a group like this for married men where it can be done when there are convenient pretexts for the activity. I guess a poker night would work, if I learned to play poker. So strip poker anyone?

Asspussy302
Mar 4, 2021, 10:46 PM
I’ve masturbated one on one with friends in the past

csreef
Mar 4, 2021, 11:02 PM
A few years ago I had a Friend with Benefits, and every once in a while I'd get invited to his house for a cocktail, some TV, and then we'd jerk each other off. Ah those were the days!

George51
Mar 5, 2021, 6:02 AM
I am sure it would be more fun than masturbating along. Which I currently do a lot..

Rvdude05
Mar 5, 2021, 12:13 PM
Wonderful, I agree... Two or more are fantastic!

Rvdude05
Mar 5, 2021, 12:15 PM
Its always best from the tap...

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 5, 2021, 12:35 PM
I enjoy masturbating, and I enjoy doing it with somebody watching on webcam and playing along, too! I've only done it in-person in one-on-one situations, with a couple of other guys on different occasions. It's especially fun when I'm dressed and playing gurlie with someone who likes gurls! Love being in the spotlight!

BiPervtdMan
Mar 5, 2021, 3:16 PM
Both. I've jerked off since I was 11. I've jerked off with friends since 7th grade. Sadly, not as much as I use to.

KDaddy23
Mar 5, 2021, 4:06 PM
I can't even remember the last time I did that with friends but what I do remember is that we started out masturbating each other and that lasted maybe a whole two minutes before everyone was sucking dick. I remember thinking, "Why jerk him off when it's more fun to suck him off?" The last time, I do remember, I was like 26 or 27 and haven't run into this situation since then.

CurEUs_Male
Mar 6, 2021, 2:39 PM
Never had masturbation friends, even after being more out and open with other bi and gay guys... it just has not happened.
I would *like* to have a group that was local, and interested in getting together for just that type of activity... not a lot more, just simple get together to stroke, maybe lend a hand.

Fred_Brice
Mar 6, 2021, 7:01 PM
Masturbation, alone or with friend(s)For over the pass year, my own masturbation time is alone, due to the Pandemic!
Now as a young child, and when I had discovered that my own cock, it soon became my best friend and I often masterbated often, and usually alone! Once I had the pleasure, of sucking another persons cock and being able to swallow his man juices it was something that I truly enjoy and I am hoping that things get back to normal soon! I had giving up wasting most "warm cum" since I had some frends to share my warm cum with and those friends allowing me, to share their own warm cum. So I had seldom, wasted any loads of warm cum, until the damn Pandemic and I truly miss swallowing anothers mans warm cum and often receiving some recipition and hoping this Pandemic is over soon. "So why waste any warm cum, just by jerk each other off, when it can be so much better for both or a group of guys to suck each other off?"