PDA

View Full Version : Male G spot or really bi?

jaytoppin
Jul 16, 2005, 2:05 AM
So the last guy I was with comes, gets all guilty and can't leave fast enough. All red faced and ashamed. I'm thinking he needs time to warm up. But we talked via chat and it turns out he's not really bi. :eek: He just like ass play. So I tell him he found the male G spot and thinks because it feels to good and orgasms are much more intense he thinks he's bi or possibly gay. Nothing could be further from the truth. Tell your wife and have you explore this with you. If you find out later you enjoy other men then by all means give me a jingle.

I heard back from him yesturday, his wife flipped out. Not divorce or anything but she doesn't understand that just because he likes ass play doesn't make him bi or gay. She all paranoid now that he's going to switch teams.

What do you guys think?

Wreckbeach
Jul 16, 2005, 1:05 PM
I know just how he feels. I am 62 yrs old and have had prostate cancer (5 yrs ago and cured now by radiation thankfully). During all the probing and feeling by many Drs I have had numerous "milkings" The sensation is intense and asked my wife to play with my prostate just before I cum with her. She was horrified by the idea to the point where we hardly have sex and when we do it is get in and get off. I hate this. Sadly, most sex I have now is by my own hand! I wish I had never asked her to explore this. I feel as if I may be bisexaual but maybe that is only a wish on my part. I would love to be with another couple who is understanding enough for me to be relaxed with.
I figured I knew her well enough after 36 yrs of faithfull marrage that I could ask her this favour. I was very, very wrong and now I am so lonly for human touch that I am thinking of leaving her. She is a good wife in everyother way and I am having trouble knowing what to do.
I guess it will be up to me to figure out where I go from here but I am a 170lb. healthy 62 yr. old who swims, bikes and kayaks.
Just be sure you know your partner before asking her to feel your prostat before you screw up a used to be good relationship. :2cents:

wellred
Jul 16, 2005, 10:42 PM
Both of these stories are very sad. I am especially disheartened by your situation, Wreckbeach, because of the length of your marriage. I believe that your advice "know your partner" cannot be over-emphasized.

Both of these situations push the envelope on sexual relationships. In marriage, of course, this can be especially perilous territory because a spouse cannot usually walk away from the situation as one might in a more casual relationship. If the marriage survives the "mistake" of crossing an unspoken (or spokein) boundary, you still likely live with its consequences for the duration of the marriage.

When change is considered, I rely on the answer to the question: "at what cost?" For there is always a cost involved in change. It may be mininal or significant, but we pay in time, alteration of relationships, money, loss of the status quo, etc.

One lower risk approach to "testing the waters" is through sharing a written article on the topic of interest with your partner. Without tipping your hand, you can approach the subject as an abstract conversation. As an example, "Dear, do you know that men have a hot zone similar to a women's G-spot? Here is an article that I came across, what are your thoughts about this?" If receptive in an abstract way, one might casually invite the spouse to consider an experiment...thereby, not commiting the realtionship...but opening, perhaps a crack (pun intended), to a bit of adventure if and when the spouse is comfortable. If this approach does not go well, no great risks have been taken.

As for you, my friend Wreckbeach, you may find joy from anal self-stimlulation. What others cannont do for you, you may have to do for yourself. I sincerely hope that you find romance with your bride of 36 years. Although you may need to send her flowers, flowery compliments, and carry the patience of a saint. Perhaps, reviving the old fashion art of courting, without pressing for sex, will bring back the spark that has existed all these years in your loving relationship.

I'll be carrying you in my thoughts.

Best wishes,
Red

twosides
Jul 17, 2005, 3:51 AM
Oh, man, Wreckbeach. What a pickle. I empathize with you. I encourage you to seek what you need in expressing your sexuality. And manual stimulation may be the best choice. Even tho it doesn't help you much, I thought about my past in this situation. I think I would broach the subject slowly, but over a fairly short period of time, as much as it may stir the waters. One time, reference something along the lines like an article, a joke, whatever. Next time it's another joke that maybe isn't? Then, gauging her (whoever's) reaction, slip it into the mix when in bed next time. The important thing is to calm any fears that may be influencing a response.

Jaytoppin - I think, that the guy is bi-curious, due to exploring this with another guy. Otherwise, he would have found a way to get his wife or a gf to stimulate his special spot. But, over the years, he was afraid to talk truthfully about his desires. He didn't know how to share this aspect of his sex life. You got him to start at least. I hope that he can find the words that will encourage growth in both their lifes.

Kraiden
Jul 17, 2005, 7:37 AM
Man, Wreckbeach. my heart goes out to you. what a sad story...

DÆMØN
Jul 17, 2005, 12:38 PM
Pst.... its not all lost... Aneros http://www.malegspot.com/default.php
its an alternative.

Bi-ten
Jul 18, 2005, 12:07 AM
Dear Wreckbeach,

Big hugs to you. Give her some time and take it slow, she may climb back on the 'bandwagon' if she doesn't feel threatened about your desires...or feel forced to do something she doesn't want to do. Try to reassure her that this feeling is normal for many many people, it does not mean you are 'switching sides'. Talking is always the best option...and as long as you are loving and understanding of each other, things will get better.

God Bless,

Bi-ten

mike9753
Jul 19, 2005, 10:31 AM
I figured I knew her well enough after 36 yrs of faithfull marrage that I could ask her this favour. I was very, very wrong and now I am so lonly for human touch that I am thinking of leaving her. She is a good wife in everyother way and I am having trouble knowing what to do.
I guess it will be up to me to figure out where I go from here but I am a 170lb. healthy 62 yr. old who swims, bikes and kayaks.
Just be sure you know your partner before asking her to feel your prostat before you screw up a used to be good relationship. :2cents:

Hi Wreckbeach:
Don't give up on 36 years! If you had a good marriage, and it sounds like you did, then there is a wonderful history to have faith in. You and your wife should seek out some help - a third party - a therpaist, someone to help you both gain perspective on this. What has happened in your recent history does not diminish your 36 yrs. of marriage.

I would imagine your wife is shocked and afraid, as a result you two may not have talked about this issue at length. If you have not talked it out, then she may still be fearful and confused. If it's too hot to handle without she or you getting too upset to talk, then a 3rd party is essential.

On the other hand, if you do not love her or she admits to no longer loving you, then a third party may help you see if this loss of love is truely real and not just a reaction to fear or to a temporary rejection, then you may decide to end the marriage. But balance out what you lose vs. what you gain. Conflict between marital pairs when resolved, can result in a much better marriage, with greater imtimacy and a deeper love. After 36 years, it's hard to believe that there is not room to resolve these fears and confusion. :2cents:

I hope you both find a resolution that is good for both of you.

Mike

gypsyrose
Jul 19, 2005, 1:07 PM
My husband is very straight, but he enjoys having his "G-Spot" stroked every now and then. This does not make him or anyone else gay or bi. It just means he enjoys it. Wreckbeach, please don't throw away an otherwise perfectly good marriage. Talk to her, maybe she'll be open to other ideas or come up with some of her own. If she still refuses to talk about the subject with you I would invest money in therapy before I would throw away 36 years. :2cents:

ctbimwm
Jul 19, 2005, 11:11 PM
Wreakbeach, wow that's horrible. Maybe it was too sudden for her. I take it you two had never engaged in anal play? That's best to begin to explore before you become "old dogs". Try to explain to her that (even if it is a little white lie) given your condition, you need the extra stimulation. A full 1/3 of all sensory nerves in the pelvic region are in the anal ring, both male & female. Males have the added bonus of the wonerfully sensitive prostate. Maybe get her drunk & gently stimulate her anally. Show her how good it feels.