PDA

View Full Version : Cum taste concerns

JordanCD
Feb 26, 2021, 2:07 PM
So this may be a dumb question, I’m not very experienced. Hopefully nobody takes offense to this either.

So I met this guy on a dating app who wants to get together and feed me his cock, and possibly fuck me too. He’s decent looking and has this huge veiny cock (9+ inches) that makes my mouth drool. I’ve never had a cock that big and I’d love to try it.

The only reason I haven’t said yes is because he’s much older and also very overweight, and I’m wondering if his cum will taste bad, and if I should let him cum in my mouth. Like I said, I’m not very experienced. I’ve sucked a few cocks before, but they’ve been younger guys in decent shape. Their cum tasted OK and I had no problem swallowing it each time.

Would it be better, at least for the first time, to have this guy cum in my ass (in a condom) or maybe on my face/body? Or should I just go for it and let him fill my mouth?

cornholejoe
Feb 26, 2021, 2:15 PM
let him fill your mouth

KDaddy23
Feb 26, 2021, 3:13 PM
Only one real way to find out if it's gonna taste bad or not - let him fill your mouth.

csreef
Feb 26, 2021, 8:02 PM
I have been told that your Cum's taste is related to the type of diet you have. :2cents:

Asspussy302
Feb 26, 2021, 11:47 PM
Taste it! I wouldn’t be able to not at least taste it.

cbxer66
Feb 27, 2021, 12:35 PM
Also, if he cums in the back of your mouth, you won't taste it. It'll just go straight down your throat. But me, I like a guy to cum in my mouth with just the head in. This way I get a mouth full. I would say, I don't recall ever getting any that I thought tasted bad. If your man drinks some pineapple juice for a few days before, it'll be delicious. Guaranteed.

dave347
Feb 27, 2021, 1:53 PM
Unless he is a regular smoker, his cum should be OK. I have found that age/weight do not matter as much as his diet. Pineapple juice does improve the flavor, as do some other types of food. Mostly it is just going ahead, getting into the moment, and letting him cum.....the taste is secondary.

cbxer66
Feb 27, 2021, 2:21 PM
I love the taste of my own. Just busted nut a few minutes ago and swallowed the whole shebang. Delicious. I eat lots of fruit and veggies. I do smoke cigars, just not as a daily habit. Mine always tastes good to me, and that's swallowing it well after the shot. Using my fingers to wipe the ooze off the end and licking them. I have a cup attachment for my Fleshlight Flight, so when finished, tilt it end down, wait for it all to be in the cup, unscrew it and drink it down. Or get in the Yoga Plow position and fire it directly into my mouth from about three inches away. I'll be 60 soon and can still do that.