PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend mentioned wanting to fuck me...

L0v3R
Feb 22, 2021, 4:49 AM
She keeps hinting at it. I'm going to let her. Any tips? Whats the best way to get a prostate orgasm? Whats the best postition?

querty
Feb 22, 2021, 7:15 AM
Lube. Lots of lube.

Id love it if my wife, who knows I am Bi, would fuck me. But, sadly, no interest on her part.

I think my girlfriend (that my wife knows about) might though. :-)

MAcpl69
Feb 22, 2021, 7:31 AM
Make sure your ass is clean, I use a shower enema. Start with small toys or a finger or two. My wife has a vac-u-loc strapon that she fucks me with, it's awesome you can attach various toys to it. Enjoy getting fucked!

Waylon
Feb 22, 2021, 10:30 AM
I had a girlfriend on the side that was pretty wild. She said she wanted to fuck my ass with a strap on. I was curious and decided to try it. First I made sure I was extra clean and fresh and had some good lube on hand. She strapped it on and got very dominant llike I did with her telling me to suck her dick like a good cocksucker. I played along and sucked the strap on while she slid it in and out of my mouth. Then she had me get on my hands and knees and lubed up my asshole a lot and gently got the head in of her cock in, added more lube and slowly slid it in. After the initial push, it felt great and she started pumping in and out calling me her boy bitch and having fun turning the tables on me. I played along sayiing oh baby fuck me fuck me harder and she grabbed my ponytail and really started banging away. My dick was hard as a rock and when she was done, gave me a towel to wipe up and laid on my back while she got between my legs and sucked my cock like a good girl

csreef
Feb 22, 2021, 9:54 PM
I had a girlfriend on the side that was pretty wild. She said she wanted to fuck my ass with a strap on. I was curious and decided to try it. First I made sure I was extra clean and fresh and had some good lube on hand. She strapped it on and got very dominant llike I did with her telling me to suck her dick like a good cocksucker. I played along and sucked the strap on while she slid it in and out of my mouth. Then she had me get on my hands and knees and lubed up my asshole a lot and gently got the head in of her cock in, added more lube and slowly slid it in. After the initial push, it felt great and she started pumping in and out calling me her boy bitch and having fun turning the tables on me. I played along sayiing oh baby fuck me fuck me harder and she grabbed my ponytail and really started banging away. My dick was hard as a rock and when she was done, gave me a towel to wipe up and laid on my back while she got between my legs and sucked my cock like a good girl

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself! Good for you!

NJwood
Feb 22, 2021, 11:27 PM
Slow and easy. You want her to enjoy it and not feel like she may be hurting you.

L0v3R
Feb 23, 2021, 9:44 PM
I was super ready to be with a dude a few montys ago then met this chick and didnt really feel attracted to men much but since she mentioned it ive been thinking about it more.

Long Duck Dong
Feb 26, 2021, 3:50 AM
I have a intersex female partner who was born with both genitalia and she loves to fuck me...........hell we are in a closed group of two females, one male, myself and her... and she loves to fuck everybody.....

the great thing for her, is that she has a high sex drive so she has plenty of options, and the other females enjoy pegging very much, both males and females....

I do not mind the variation, myself to be honest lol

Bottomhubby
Mar 14, 2021, 6:30 AM
Like everybody has mentioned make sure you are super clean inside and out.
Use a lot of lube, go slow and enjoy.
I prefer to be pegged missionary , as well as real fucking, seems to rub me prostate just right. Me riding is a very close second.

JordanCD
Mar 21, 2021, 10:15 AM
Make sure you loosen up first. Fingers, a small plug, etc. Take your time to relax the anus before she goes in there. And lots of lube of course.

That being said, I wish my lady would want to do it to me! That’s hot!

stonebow
Mar 22, 2021, 6:14 PM
Not been pegged yet but have bottomed for a lot of guys and I find the cowboy position always does it for me. Plus there's the added control factor....you can pump that thing as hard or as gently as you like.

marine20
Mar 24, 2021, 9:45 AM
lov3r , since your girlfriend wants to fuck you in the ass , do you think what she really wants to see, is you being fucked by a man ? if you bring up the subject , i bet she admits it. i mean come on , look where you live , it runs rampant there .

Bi-Rõnin
Apr 12, 2021, 3:45 PM
If you haven't gotten there yet, along w lube like everyone else has said. Make sure you let her know that you will tell her if she's hurting you. My ex wife would worry about that, so does my fiance. And once they get past that.... oh what a ride

Rod_7_5
Apr 12, 2021, 3:55 PM
You have my envy.

A couple of months ago, I suggested to my wife that it could be interesting for her to peg me. She’s used toys and fingers on me before, but the idea of fucking me with a strap on met with a resounding, “NO!”

Likesthemboth
Apr 12, 2021, 4:32 PM
I would have to agree with the advice mentioned so far. Clean up really good, get relaxed, use a lot of lube, start small and work up in size until you find what works best for you. For me I like being taken from behind. It gives me the ability to control the angle of entry. And also the pace .