PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Bottomhubby
Feb 15, 2021, 5:43 AM
Just wow got blocked on a bi/gay hook up site by a married bi guy because my wife knows I am bi . Guess he thought she would blab that so in so is bi. Even told him I don't share my dates or what happens with my wife.
Wow

Kysquire
Feb 15, 2021, 8:22 AM
Just wow got blocked on a bi/gay hook up site by a married bi guy because my wife knows I am bi . Guess he thought she would blab that so in so is bi. Even told him I don't share my dates or what happens with my wife.
Wow
My wife knows I am bi but doesn't participate and said she wants NO DETAILS! Sorry you got blocked.

Grant_Norman
Feb 15, 2021, 1:37 PM
Chickened out on coming out to wife...finally saw no point in it.. did come out to my kids and have had several nice sex talks and even shared a picture of cock I recently sucked. Sorry you got blocked on bi site...that's the kind of crap my wife would probably try to...sometimes closet is better, but emotionally I do just wish I was out to everyone. Maybe someday

KDaddy23
Feb 15, 2021, 3:02 PM
There's being discrete... and then there's being paranoid - that guys sounds like he's paranoid. You'd think that just because your wife knows wouldn't be a deal-breaker, but...

CurEUs_Male
Feb 15, 2021, 3:04 PM
Well, that just sucks. I know there are a majority of guys that are not out to their wife, and run the risk of discovery... which never goes well. I've spent the last 10 years or so in mixed orientation support groups, and the ability to be out, and the significance of an accepting spouse are so important... yet the bulk seem to be adverse to even the potential of a discussion....
Worse now that they have decided, due to their own limitations, that you should be excluded from community is really a bad sign for bisexuals everywhere.

care to share which site? We could all join and say we're out too, solidarity!

dan.woodlawn
Feb 15, 2021, 3:31 PM
Well, that just sucks. I know there are a majority of guys that are not out to their wife, and run the risk of discovery... which never goes well. I've spent the last 10 years or so in mixed orientation support groups, and the ability to be out, and the significance of an accepting spouse are so important... yet the bulk seem to be adverse to even the potential of a discussion....
Worse now that they have decided, due to their own limitations, that you should be excluded from community is really a bad sign for bisexuals everywhere.

Awesome idea.

Jozyxt
Feb 15, 2021, 9:00 PM
Wow
That may not even be the full reason he blocked you, just the excuse he could give. There are other fish in the sea.

Neonaught
Feb 16, 2021, 12:34 PM
My bi wife has known of my tastes for the last 20 years of oyr 35 year marriage. Most of my small circle of regular playmates are very hesitant to come see me when she's home. A few have gotten past that eventually. I think what scares them is the idea she and I might have a falling out and she blabs to their wives out of spite. That could never happen but the fear of it is understandable.

qiangqiang
Mar 3, 2021, 3:18 AM
I want to join in too! Where is the website (https://acmejoy.com/)you shared?

Bottomhubby
Mar 13, 2021, 7:58 AM

It's Adam4Adam.