PDA

View Full Version : Snow day

19biman61
Feb 13, 2021, 1:14 PM
The other day we had a snow storm and I was sitting home and thinking back to my high school days (late 70's) and the fun I had on snow days. My mom, dad and older brother always had to go to work and that left me home alone. After clearing the sidewalk I would go inside and strip off my clothes. I would then dress in my mom's panties, bra and stockings and go to my parents bedroom and put on my mom's wig. My mom asked me to move her dresser one day and the panties, bra and stockings had fallen behind it and she must have forgotten all about them so I hid them in my room. Once "dressed" I would go to my room and jerk off. I was dressed like that the first time I ever ejaculated. One year I received a grooming set for Christmas that consisted of a comb, brush and after shave. The brush had a handle that, when lubed, slid perfectly in my ass. I would cum two or three times then clean everything up, put everything away and return to my hetero mode. I would also do that on the holidays that only school kids and government workers had off. Summer vacation was reserved for having sex with our thirty year old neighbor that would sunbathe in her backyard (but that's a story for another time). Anyone else have any recollections of their home alone time?

KDaddy23
Feb 13, 2021, 4:02 PM
My high school snow days - early 70s - were always interesting. I'd either be at home with my siblings and knew two of them would get just as bored as I would be and want to do... something that wasn't so boring and provided we weren't allowed to leave the house. If I was by myself, time to jerk off as much as I wanted to - and sometimes with a finger or two shoved up my ass - and not worry about someone coming along and ruining the moment. Sometimes it would snow bad enough to close school but not so bad to leave me stranded at home so I could go find someone to hang out with and if sex happened - and it often would - gee, I really like snow days!