PDA

View Full Version : Is There Such a Thing As a Natural Born Cocksucker?

Blondeblowjob7
Feb 4, 2021, 3:11 PM
Being a male cocksucker, I often wondered whether or not there is such a thing as a natural born cocksucker, especially for male cocksuckers. Is becoming a male cocksucker something actually born into us, or are we born with certain predispositions in our personalities that give us a strong predilection towards becoming a cocksucker? I didn’t think about sucking dick until the day I actually gave my first blowjob. I was very strongly persuaded into giving a blowjob to an older coworker, friend, and fellow student of mine in my junior year of college. He turned me into a full-fledged male cocksucker within a matter of minutes while he fucked my mouth. I was totally hooked on penis and sperm from that moment on.

A number of feeders have told me over the years that if they didn’t know me, but saw me randomly out on the street, then they would quickly guess that I’m a male cocksucker. Some of my feeders have told me that they could tell by my personality, and the way I hold myself. Some have told me that my sense of style with the clothes I like to wear marks me as a male cocksucker. I’m curious to hear what other cocksuckers and feeders have to say about whether there is actually such a thing as a natural born male cocksucker, and on how they could tell that certain men are cocksuckers.

KDaddy23
Feb 4, 2021, 5:21 PM
True enough, some guys are just a natural at it. Their first time sucking a cock is so amazingly good that I know I've wondered if they really "lied" to me when they said this was their first time. Maybe because they've given sucking a dick a lot of thought and so much that when they get their chance, they're just really good and natural at it. For some guys, they have to learn how to suck a dick and it usually doesn't take very long to get the hang of it but it also doesn't feel like they're a natural at it.

Yep... some guys can look at you and just know you suck dick... and I have never figured that out - some kind of "gaydar?" Having a certain size/shape of lips? I dunno.

There is the thing called oral fixation which is just having something in your mouth to suck on and it's something we all have at birth since, once we get to breathing and crying, it's just pure instinct to suck on whatever goes in our mouth since sucking is, at that time, equated with being fed. You can even suck on your finger and it either feels okay... or it can feel wonderful and I think that for natural cock suckers, anything they're sucking on feels quite wonderful and is very instinctive even if it's their first time sucking a dick. But, I think and mostly, when a guy realizes that having a dick in his mouth ain't a bad thing, they just take to it like a duck to water and while it "feels" weird to do this, it also feels quite normal and even natural.

Funny how that works, huh?

ScottSwallows
Feb 4, 2021, 9:33 PM
Most women eat pussy better than men,so,I think men suck cock better than women.
Yes,there are natural born cocksuckers.

Grant_Norman
Feb 5, 2021, 6:33 AM
Believe my cock sucking came from extremely young sexuality...more than just curious, I was only 4 when tried to fuck another 4 year old girl, even though I had no real idea what I was trying to do..we were playing in my mothers bedroom showing each other our genitals and my tiny little cock got real hard and she was showing me her pussy and I asked if I could put my dick in her hole...she was scared and said no, so nothing happened, but although I didn't know what it was I was extremely horny. By 7, I found other boys were not so shy and began sucking them (and they me sometimes) and also found I loved it a lot. So yes, I was a natural born cock sucker. By the time I was 14 I had sucked probably a dozen or so cocks, but found pussy and that then became my focus until 65...just occasionally sucking a cock now and then. At 65 I remembered liking to suck cock and my wife had completely shut down so no more pussy available, so immediately started sucking cock again, full speed ahead....nowhere near as many as I'd like, but well over 50+ and swallowing hundred plus loads of cum....now my days are filled with looking for that next cock....

Flypaper
Feb 5, 2021, 7:35 AM
Im a believer in the oral fixation thing. I used to smoke and always have chewing gum, and sexually I’ve always enjoyed using my mouth and tongue. Tits and pussy always get plenty of oral love from me - sucking nipples, licking labia and tonguing the clit are always part of for me.

So it was perfectly natural when I first looked up and took his cock in my mouth, finding it six inches deep and my tongue under his balls. I may be a born cock sucker, but it’s because I’m ORAL to the core.

True enough, some guys are just a natural at it. Their first time sucking a cock is so amazingly good that I know I've wondered if they really "lied" to me when they said this was their first time. Maybe because they've given sucking a dick a lot of thought and so much that when they get their chance, they're just really good and natural at it. For some guys, they have to learn how to suck a dick and it usually doesn't take very long to get the hang of it but it also doesn't feel like they're a natural at it.

Yep... some guys can look at you and just know you suck dick... and I have never figured that out - some kind of "gaydar?" Having a certain size/shape of lips? I dunno.

There is the thing called oral fixation which is just having something in your mouth to suck on and it's something we all have at birth since, once we get to breathing and crying, it's just pure instinct to suck on whatever goes in our mouth since sucking is, at that time, equated with being fed. You can even suck on your finger and it either feels okay... or it can feel wonderful and I think that for natural cock suckers, anything they're sucking on feels quite wonderful and is very instinctive even if it's their first time sucking a dick. But, I think and mostly, when a guy realizes that having a dick in his mouth ain't a bad thing, they just take to it like a duck to water and while it "feels" weird to do this, it also feels quite normal and even natural.

Funny how that works, huh?

RisingBi
Feb 6, 2021, 4:55 AM
I agree with everybody posting in this thread: it's very possible to be a natural born cocksucker, and even knowing instinctually exactly what to do. My best friend from across the street and I started taking turns sucking each other's cocks, and eventually moving to anal as well, from 8-13 years of age. Neither of us had ever seen any naked pictures, seen anyone do anything sexual, or even heard of anything sexual. But for some reason we knew exactly what two guys can do together when they get naked. We knew we could touch each other's cocks, kiss each other's cocks, lick each other's cocks, suck each other's cocks, suck each other's balls, lick each other's assholes, and put our cocks into each other's assholes. Where does that come from? One explanation is that sex, and even homosexual sex, is very natural and just built into our genes. And the other explanation is karma: in past lives we have been cocksuckers, and even gay cocksuckers, and that familiarity has been imprinted on our mind, so it's all there to reactivate.

sissyjackie
Feb 6, 2021, 5:03 AM
I am in my 60's and over the years been told I was a natural. I don't know if I am a natural or not. There is one thing I do know I just love being a cocksucker. Maybe I was born to suck cock who knows.

Ilikecum
Feb 6, 2021, 5:14 PM
I’m a naturally born cocksucker, I’ve been sucking older men’s cocks since I was 7 or 8. I dreamed about it before my first time and I used to jackoff thinking about what I would be like. I’d seen older men’s big hairy cocks in the showers at the public swimming pool in our town and at the public showers in our trailer park. I finally started looking at some men’s cocks a little late longer than I should and one guy noticed. I was sitting on a bench when he came over and let his towel slip a little, his cock brushed my face and he stood back and asked, did you like that, I said yes and he said to go outside and wait for him. We walked to his car, got in and he slid his short pants down. I started sucking him for all I was worth, he said to slow down and then he filled my mouth with cum, I didn’t know what it was, but I swallowed it all, it tasted good to me. I’d suck him every week and he introduced me to some of his friends and I’d suck them, I loved it. I’m a married (50 years), bisexual that always loved sucking cocks and I love to eat pussy.

NakedInSeattle
Feb 7, 2021, 2:44 AM
Some people are naturally better at something than others and some take a lot more practice to be good at it. Piano, singing, any musical instrument, football, baseball, etc. Same with cocksuckiing.

Johnyonenut
Feb 7, 2021, 7:44 AM
I agree with flypaper. It may be more just predisposed to oral than to sucking cock. With women my mouth and tongue are my primary sex organs. I am also a pleaser, taking more satisfaction from my partners orgasm than my own. So I guess sucking a cock would be the next natural step. I had chances when I was young, before my bi tendencies came out, but did not take advantage of them, which I now regret. Now I would like to find the right guy to suck and see if I enjoy it as much as in my fantasies.