PDA

View Full Version : Historically, who sucked cock first man or woman?

SuckerMC
Feb 1, 2021, 7:59 PM
Who do you think?

69plus1
Feb 1, 2021, 10:47 PM
Adam, but he was alone, but double jointed

Ilikecum
Feb 2, 2021, 12:25 AM
Think Adam just jacked off until Eve arrived. Then Eve started blowing Adam. Eventually they figured out how to fuck, unfortunately Eve always had a headache.

Waylon
Feb 2, 2021, 9:28 AM
I say the woman first sucked man's cock, initially out of curiosity combined with urging from the man. When he felt how good it was, he was hooked and when she saw how much pleasure she gave, she kept it up. Later on when the woman was out of town, man figured another man might fill in and sure enough, he felt the same pleasure as when woman blew him. He reciprocated and blew the other man out of curiousity and then he too was hooked on cockcusking.

KDaddy23
Feb 2, 2021, 2:57 PM
I've done my best to track down the actual history and there's not much before (as I remember off the top of my head) 16 AD or so but if there were instances before that, they've either been lost to history because humans couldn't write it down or it was deliberately excluded from history when religion was created.

marine20
Feb 2, 2021, 11:11 PM
i think it must have been men . you always have to talk your wife into it .

Flypaper
Feb 5, 2021, 7:42 AM
I haven’t researched it but given the Kama Sutra and all the temples I’ve seen around the world glorifying sexuality to include impressive and athletic woman on man oral, I’d guess women naturally were the first to suck cock. If sex is bologically for procreation, and before there was birth control, blowjibs were an early way to keep the male satisfied without adding another child to the household.

But homosexuality has also been around forever, so a better question is who was the first cocksucker and who was the first to get his cock sucked by a guy. Were they cool about it or was there already social stigma attached to it?

George51
Feb 6, 2021, 2:36 AM
A man, then a transvestite, if that is still an appropriate term. It was back then. It was quite a while before I managed to get a woman to do it.