PDA

View Full Version : First time Anal

NewToGuys
Jan 16, 2021, 3:42 PM
Hey guys. I really want to hear about your first time bottle ming. Positions, how I felt, how you felt. I may have an opportunity to bottom for the first two me, so I'm curious.

bblover
Jan 16, 2021, 3:56 PM
I was 15-16. It was with a guy i had been fooling around with since 12-13. He started out jacking me off, then moved to sucking me off. I then sucked him off to repay the favor. Eventually he convinced me to top him. It was the best feeling ever. I was content to suck him off and fuck him. It stayed like that for a year or so.

Eventually he started pressuring me to bottom. I resisted for a long time until he cut me off. I eventually got so hard up i agreed. The first time we fumbled through it without him managing to do much more than get the head in and stroke it a couple times. He shot a load in me, and it was my turn again.

Weeks later he wanted my ass again. I reluctantly agreed. This time he was determined, and i had just sucked him off so i knew i was in trouble.

He bent me over, rimmed me, and lubed his cock. He got every inch of it in me. It hurt, but gave way to pleasure. He grabbed my hips and pounded me like i had done to him 100 times before. I felt the warmth growing inside me. Right before i was about to cum his mom walked in the house. Neither of us finished. After that day we sucked and i fucked him for a couple more years but never bottomed again.

Now with an understanding wife, she helps satisify my urges, but Id gladly try again...

Maybe one day.

novaguy027
Jan 17, 2021, 9:40 AM
My buddy and I played as teenagers for a long time. Started at as mutual j/o, then jerking each other off, sucking, 69, naked play, showers etc. One day we got out the oil and I piled my cock and slid it in his ass. So fucking hot. I let him try me but his dick was too big or I didn’t relax enough. Getting hard thinking about it.