PDA

View Full Version : Warning: cocksucking can become addictive

Priapism50
Jan 16, 2021, 9:35 AM
Truly submit and totally give your all to it once and you can become addicted.

You will think about how he went from soft to hard in your mouth. How his excitement made you excited.

Do it once and you could find yourself answering cocksucker ads.

You could find yourself walking in someone's door. Someone you've never met. Seeing his naked cock and immediately dropping to your knees and putting it in your mouth.

Sucking and stroking not because he looks good but because he was standing there cock out, hard from anticipation, and wants it sucked.

You could find yourself sucking a strangers cock, penis or dick, whatever they want to call it, when you hear them say "yesssss suck it" you will double down and try harder.

As he hardens so do you, as he throbs so do you.

All that matters at the moment is making that cock feel more and more stimulus. Worshiping it till it is throbbing.

You know if your wife finds out she'll divorce you. You know your friends will never understand but you keep sucking and sucking, it feels so good.

Till you hear him moan and feel him spasm and feel his seed spurting in your mouth. At that moment you swallow as punishment, for being so submissive. You swallow though it tastes horrible you swallow it all till it's done, then you immediately leave thinking, never again, never again.

Two days later you could get an email asking "are you available today? I need my dick sucked."

You think no way, as your fingers are typing "yes sir, be right over."

Waylon
Jan 16, 2021, 9:48 AM
Once your addiction to sucking cock begins to take over, you learn to enjoy the taste, feel and texture of cum and develop a craving for sucking cock until he cums in your mouth and then you will greedily swallow every drop, savoring the taste of your creamy reward for giving him oral pleasure with your cocksucking mouth.

atxbi
Jan 16, 2021, 11:54 AM
That’s exactly how it is with me, until the part where you hate the taste, and the part about when you’re done. The first load I ever swallowed, afterwards I was saying to myself, “ I guess I really am a cumslut.” And couldn’t wait to find my next dick to suck.

Tag200
Jan 16, 2021, 12:45 PM
I think you are right and I kind of hope you are.. I have very little experience but I want to start sucking a lot of cock and often .. that made me hard reading it and yes I have played a little and thought never again that was stupid but then soon after I want it again

averagejoe33
Jan 16, 2021, 12:58 PM
I know how that feels Tag200, I too have little experience but am ready to give it my all and see what it's really all about.

sissyjackie
Jan 16, 2021, 1:09 PM
Oh yes it sure is.

Tag200
Jan 16, 2021, 1:19 PM
Well “average” your and I can keep talking and when pandemic ends perhaps we learn with each other

cornholejoe
Jan 16, 2021, 1:41 PM
i do enjoy it but only with men i know

flyingcum
Jan 16, 2021, 1:52 PM
I’ve been suck cocks for a while, but it still remember that first time. I thought. “I can do this! I know how it will feel when I put it in my mouth!” But actually, I couldn’t believe I was on my knees, deepthroating my first ever, male! I was surprised at how fun it was, especially when he moaned! Oh gawd, that cinched the deal! He suck my big thick cock too, but in reality, sucking his and having him cum in my mouth is what drove me to do it more. And then, the second time we met, I lived it up and drove it into him, bareback, and never let looked back. My wife NEVER allowed anal! I was hooked! And all the married men I have met since (10 or more, over the years), willingly bend over and want their man pussy penetrated!
Recently, I was able to get an 8 incher all the way into my throat, for the first time! It was incredible! And I didn’t gag!
I want more of Thad! A LOT more of that! Almost more fun than anal! Addicted? You bet! Bring it on

Geoff Gregg
Jan 16, 2021, 3:03 PM
I was amazed at how much I enjoyed it, every part of it from making him hard to hearing him call out I'm coming. I left feeling fully satisfied even though I never had an orgasm myself. Now to find a friend who wants benefits at least once a week.

KDaddy23
Jan 16, 2021, 3:59 PM
Yeah, it sure does! The precise moment when the head of a dick slipped between my lips, I knew I was hooked and when I first tasted sperm a few moments later, the hook was driven in deeper. The taste; the feel; the scents and sounds; knowing he's losing control and it's because of my mouth on his cock which is curiously very hard but very soft at the same time. The only thing better, at least to me, is eating pussy; once you get hooked on it, you can never get enough - it's the best kind of "crack" ever - and it's so addictive that some guys would rather suck cock than to be sucked but, yeah, I like being the one to look at the other guy and say to him, "Yeah... suck my dick... and I'm gonna cum..."

Jozyxt
Jan 16, 2021, 10:23 PM
I'm looking forward to being a cocksucking cum slut. It sounds so much better than a vanilla hetero with a boring wife.

julyguybill
Jan 16, 2021, 10:55 PM
Years ago when I 1st started I would meet a guy I liked and if we connected I would suck him to completion then would say I won't do this again knowing I liked it but also knowing I would be divorced if my wife found out .A few days later.I was looking and sucking again over and over . Then a few months later I would go and suck multiple men . I just love sucking and do not want to stop. Yes sucking cock is addicting. I love it

hairy69
Jan 17, 2021, 6:21 AM
I'm looking forward to being a cocksucking cum slut. It sounds so much better than a vanilla hetero with a boring wife.

And that is why I think a lot us become cock suckers.....boring sex life at home! IMHO most guys that suck cock, REALLY want to suck it and give pleasure, and many, but not all, woman do it not because they want to but because their partner wants it. Someone who really enjoys sucking a cock makes it a much more enjoyable experience for both partners. I will admit the best blowjobs I have gotten have been from a couple of guys!! And while I have only sucked a few guys, but only taken 1 guys load....I loved the whole experience.

Warmnsalty
Jan 17, 2021, 9:53 AM
I'm a total cum slut, have been sucking cock for 30 years and the craving only gets stronger. I LOVE eating pussy... LOVE it but there is something about having a hard cock in my mouth, feeling it's hardness and anticipating the reward that is so intense. I'm totally hooked on being a cum slut. It makes me wonder why girls aren't more into it. I've only been with a few girls over the years who truly loved sucking cock it's hard to understand. For me there's nothing better than using my mouth to make a guy cum and swallowing every delicious drop. The only problem is once I've swallowed the craving intensifies and it's rare that I can find another load quickly. I keep trying.

tongueteaser
Jan 17, 2021, 2:19 PM
MMMM That sounds like me. I have only had interest in sucking cock and only did it to one guy. He moved as he and wife were retired and I submitted to him only three times. I also was nervous first time and excited at the same time. Having a guy tell me I suck cock good and telling me to take his dick and submit got me rock hard. I had no warning I dont recall the first time and he squirted cum all in my mouth. I just remember him arching up and grabbing my head and pumping his dick in my mouth. It made me want it even more and I felt like such a slut when he came even though I was shocked at first. I could not help but think about his dick in me and him cumming in my mouth constantly for days. I could not get it off of my mind and it made my dick hard even at work. I was almost cumming in my underwear because of it. Yes I want to find another local guy to just be his cocksucker weekly.

KDaddy23
Jan 17, 2021, 2:40 PM
"It makes me wonder why girls aren't more into it."

All it takes is to run into a guy - or more than one - who makes your cock sucking dream a nightmare to understand why women aren't more into it. Women are like, "Don't cum in my mouth - ew!"

Rest85
Jan 17, 2021, 3:08 PM
MMMM That sounds like me. I have only had interest in sucking cock and only did it to one guy. He moved as he and wife were retired and I submitted to him only three times. I also was nervous first time and excited at the same time. Having a guy tell me I suck cock good and telling me to take his dick and submit got me rock hard. I had no warning I dont recall the first time and he squirted cum all in my mouth. I just remember him arching up and grabbing my head and pumping his dick in my mouth. It made me want it even more and I felt like such a slut when he came even though I was shocked at first. I could not help but think about his dick in me and him cumming in my mouth constantly for days. I could not get it off of my mind and it made my dick hard even at work. I was almost cumming in my underwear because of it. Yes I want to find another local guy to just be his cocksucker weekly.

Yes!! I couldn't get my mind off it after I sucked that first dick. I had such guilt, but every time I jacked off I relived the whole experience and could still taste his cum. Got me off so hard!

Jozyxt
Jan 17, 2021, 8:56 PM
And that is why I think a lot us become cock suckers.....boring sex life at home! IMHO most guys that suck cock, REALLY want to suck it and give pleasure, and many, but not all, woman do it not because they want to but because their partner wants it. Someone who really enjoys sucking a cock makes it a much more enjoyable experience for both partners. I will admit the best blowjobs I have gotten have been from a couple of guys!! And while I have only sucked a few guys, but only taken 1 guys load....I loved the whole experience.

That's just about where I am right now. And I really enjoy a partner that enjoys and reacts to what I do to them.

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 18, 2021, 9:08 AM
IMHO most guys that suck cock, REALLY want to suck it and give pleasure, and many, but not all, woman do it not because they want to but because their partner wants it. Someone who really enjoys sucking a cock makes it a much more enjoyable experience for both partners.I've come to this same conclusion, and have written nearly identical words in this forum several times.

RisingBi
Jan 18, 2021, 10:17 AM
IMHO most guys that suck cock, REALLY want to suck it and give pleasure, and many, but not all, woman do it not because they want to but because their partner wants it. Someone who really enjoys sucking a cock makes it a much more enjoyable experience for both partners.
I've only been with two women in my life so far (not for lack of trying; I'm 58!!): the first hated to suck cock, but the second, my now ex-girlfriend of three years, absolutely loved to suck my cock, and was very good at it, including deepthroating. I know I was very fortunate with her. But almost every one of the more than 100 guys I've been with loved to suck cock, and I agree, that makes all the difference. To have someone really show hunger for my cock and really enjoy having it in their mouth and even down their throat, getting pleasure themselves from sucking my cock, while giving me pleasure, is so wonderful.

There are women like my ex that love cocksucking, but from everything I hear, they are in the minority. I don't get it: I think cock is the most beautiful thing in the universe. Why do we bisexual and gay men love sucking a cock so much, and even become addicted to it because of how much pleasure it gives us, and women don't? And then for these women to have that cock attached to their boyfriend or husband that they are supposedly in love with, would that not make them enjoy his cock even more? I don't get it.

bnicks122016
Jan 19, 2021, 10:05 PM
It definitely becomes addictive, lol. From the first time, when I hardly could believe I had a cock in my mouth to know has been an experience. To me it’s the most erotic thing I can do. Take a man and make him hard to cumming. I still can cum myself just by blowing a guy

hairy69
Jan 20, 2021, 5:51 AM
Maybe men enjoy sucking more because we know how good it feels!! And we want to give that same feeling and pleasure to another guy. Plus, when I have a cock in my mouth, it makes me feel kind of submissive. But I sure do enjoy it!!!

Closet-peeker
Jan 20, 2021, 5:56 AM
I’m the same. Sometimes it’s all I can think about. I want this Covid situation to end ASAP. I used to love going cruising, public toilets and saunas just to suck as many dicks as I could. I crave it. I advertise on apps to suck strangers. No reciprocation needed. I don’t find guys attractive as a rule but I just can’t get enough dick in my mouth and cum on my face.
I like to feel cheap, naughty and nasty. Having a stranger’s hard cock in my mouth makes me feel like that and I love the feeling that it’s a little bit naughty for me.
My favourite activity is getting completely naked in public toilets and having random men fuck my mouth and use me for their satisfaction. Leaving me soaked in sperm waiting for the next guy to use my mouth.

Blondeblowjob7
Jan 21, 2021, 3:27 PM
Oh my, sucking dick is so addictive! I was completely addicted to sucking dick since the first time I was very roughly persuaded into giving a blowjob my junior year of college. I absolutely love everything about being a cocksucker cum slut who is into all sorts of kinky things with cum. I love the taste and smell of a big and thick cut penis. I love how sucking dick makes me feel like complete a slut, and how my fetish for cum makes me feel like a total whore. I love the feel of a big dick fucking my mouth. I love the feel of guy’s strong hands on the back of my head pushing my head down balls deep on his cock over and over again. There is nothing involving giving blowjobs and taking cum as a male cocksucker that I don’t absolutely love and cherish! I also have a very strong sex drive as a cocksucker. So my addiction cravings for cock and cum are often very powerful.

lovetoswallowcum
Jan 21, 2021, 7:05 PM
And this is a bad thing? I love sucking cock. I've been swallowing since I was 12-Years Old. I love seeing a naked man in my bed with his hard cock dripping pre-cum.

I've sucked young men and old men. Married and Single. I've had teenage boys wanting their first experience. I love cock.

Jozyxt
Jan 21, 2021, 11:02 PM
My favorite part of sex has always been giving pleasure to partners. Up until recently that has been women. After sucking a cock and hearing the response from the guy, I felt great to be giving pleasure to him. I took what seems to me to be as much pleasure as I get from receiving, if in a different way. The thing is, I only want a BJ once a week. But I can get pleasure from giving it while sucking any number of times in a week.

evadkin
Jan 23, 2021, 8:19 PM
I agree with you when you say someone who really enjoys sucking a cock makes it a much more enjoyable experience for both partners. I thoroughly enjoy having a guy suck me who is really into it, I enjoy just watching him suck me, almost as much as I enjoy the pleasure he gives me, and knowing he's enjoying himself as much as I am. I have never sucked a cock and don't really care to, but I just have a feeling that if I ever did, I could become addicted. I'd rather just offer up my cock for those who are addicted to sucking a nice hard cock, we need both, otherwise if we all are addicted to sucking, then who would we be able to suck?

RisingBi
Jan 23, 2021, 10:09 PM
<snip>
I'd rather just offer up my cock for those who are addicted to sucking a nice hard cock, we need both, otherwise if we all are addicted to sucking, then who would we be able to suck?
That's why we have that wonderful invention, the beautiful, blissful, and perfect man-to-man 69!!

Ilikecum
Jan 25, 2021, 12:42 AM
It’s very addictive. As a young boy, I dreamed of sucking my first cock when I was masturbating. At about 9, I got my first chance to suck an older man’s cock and I loved it,especially when he came. From then on, I sucked every cock I got a chance to suck.

guywholikesboth
Jan 25, 2021, 5:19 PM
Had my first cock in my mouth at 13 didn't suck it he fucked my mouth till he came gave me 10 big blast of cum swallowed it all. Next day I I got on my knees and sucked my first cock till he came and was hooked been sucking for 63 years and loving every one and yes it is addictive.

ScottSwallows
Jan 25, 2021, 7:16 PM
I became addicted to sucking cock the first time I started.

tryinbi
Feb 28, 2021, 7:44 PM
The first time I got a load in my mouth I loved it, I thought to myself "Man that was great, I could do this everyday!" I don't get to do it everyday in fact it's been a long time but yes it's addicting. There are times I wish I could have several a day!

cuttin2dachase
Mar 1, 2021, 2:11 AM
I guess I've gone from 1 extreme to the other. When my ex-hotwife finally convinced me to suck the cocks of our male 3some partners, it was an epiphany. Although I did not swallow cum directly from a cock at first, I did lick our lover's cum from my wife's pussy. It was she that said I should give all-the-way-cum-in-my-mouth blowjobs to men. I figured I'd licked pussy juice combined with cum many times and that sucking pure cum out of a dick would not make me gay.. I was right. I was my wife's cum licking, cum sucking bi hubby whore for many years. After we divorced, I met men on my own, but I found that I liked men sucking me off more than I liked sucking them off. But I continued sucking men off until I reached age 55. That was when I discovered there were thousands of bi married men out there who would suck me off with no recip. I decided I'd be safe, suck no more cocks and maintain a disease free body and cock for other men (or women) to feel safe with ! I miss sucking hot men's cocks, but the benefits and pleasures from being a cockfeeder far outweigh the pleasures and risks of sucking cocks !

dowmass
Mar 2, 2021, 7:36 PM
I guess I've gone from 1 extreme to the other. When my ex-hotwife finally convinced me to suck the cocks of our male 3some partners, it was an epiphany. Although I did not swallow cum directly from a cock at first, I did lick our lover's cum from my wife's pussy. It was she that said I should give all-the-way-cum-in-my-mouth blowjobs to men. I figured I'd licked pussy juice combined with cum many times and that sucking pure cum out of a dick would not make me gay.. I was right. I was my wife's cum licking, cum sucking bi hubby whore for many years. After we divorced, I met men on my own, but I found that I liked men sucking me off more than I liked sucking them off. But I continued sucking men off until I reached age 55. That was when I discovered there were thousands of bi married men out there who would suck me off with no recip. I decided I'd be safe, suck no more cocks and maintain a disease free body and cock for other men (or women) to feel safe with ! I miss sucking hot men's cocks, but the benefits and pleasures from being a cockfeeder far outweigh the pleasures and risks of sucking cocks !

What risks are you referring to? I thought that Oral sex was the safest? NO?

gmansam
May 5, 2021, 9:42 AM
I was hooked after my first one. Something about swallowing a hot load . . .

travelmanNW
May 5, 2021, 10:54 AM
Sucking cock is addictive the more i suck the more I want.

mr bill
May 5, 2021, 11:31 AM
i haven't sucked in years. not that i am alone that's another story

Timmyy9966
May 5, 2021, 11:52 AM
Yes it is addictive from that first moan of pleasure till the so sexy loads shooting in your mouth I started when I was 12 and never looked back

Rvdude05
May 5, 2021, 12:00 PM
Always looking, always searching, always ready for my next cock. I'm a hungry cocksucker....

sissyjackie
May 5, 2021, 6:26 PM
Yes very addictive.

Sualltc
May 5, 2021, 11:50 PM
I probably have limited experience compared to some but I’m still surprised how nearly every time I’ve sucked cock as soon as I feel and taste his cum filling my mouth the instant turn on is so great that it makes me blow my own load straight away.
I can’t get it that often but admit I must be at least partly addicted to jerking off watching porn of men swallowing cum from other guys and shemale cocks

BiGuy97015
May 6, 2021, 5:05 PM
Sucking cock IS addictive. I love it so much that when I'm luck enough to find I delicious cock that I get to suck I take full advantage of it and take it balls deep as often as possible. And, of course, I savor and swallow every last drop of delicious cum...

hung4you
May 9, 2021, 5:21 AM
Even though im married to a gorgeous gal of over 30 plus yrs I still love sucking cock. I have a friend who is like minded and feeds me his cock almost every morning before work. Its almost automatic when he comes over, I am patiently drinking coffee in the kitchen when he walks in, sometimes the smell of his wife's pussy is on his cock but its still hard as a rock and needing some man attention. But its not one sided, he too loves sucking and swallowing my cock and cum. A good morning is when he has time we 69 and fill each others throats with delicious cum.

gmansam
May 10, 2021, 10:52 AM
I've never met another cocksucker who wasn't hooked after the first time. I'd love to find a regular playmate.

thinkimightry1
May 10, 2021, 5:52 PM
I'm working one sucking my first one very soon...I wonder if ONE is enough to get me hooked ? I love blowjobs, but for some reason I want to give pleasure instead receiving..

eager4cum
May 11, 2021, 10:26 AM
All I know about this subject is that I sucked my first cock at 12 and it has been a life long ambition ever since.

GreenFedora
May 11, 2021, 6:42 PM
I've sucked hundreds of cocks. Enjoyed every one!

gmansam
May 11, 2021, 8:05 PM
I'm working one sucking my first one very soon...I wonder if ONE is enough to get me hooked ? I love blowjobs, but for some reason I want to give pleasure instead receiving..

There's only one way to find out bud - LOL.

Rvdude05
Jun 8, 2021, 2:03 PM
You can't stop at just one! Enjoy them for the rest of your life!

grstinc
Jun 8, 2021, 7:19 PM
I agree with everyone's comments that support this being addictive, it sure is!

Rvdude05
Jun 9, 2021, 11:45 AM
So many cocks, so little time.....

Rvdude05
Jun 20, 2021, 1:45 PM
I loved it the first time, and 40 years later, still love it. Once you suck a cock, you just can't stop at one. So many cock, so little time.... Need cocks!

Rvdude05
Jun 20, 2021, 2:00 PM
Addiction to cock, is very strong. It gets so bad that you want to suck every male that you meet. Even straight cocks loved to be sucked, want to be sucked, need to be sucked... and cocksuckers want to suck them all....

LowkeyBreeze318
Jun 26, 2021, 1:53 AM
It seems like the more I read these the more I want to try that theory lol

tastessogood
Jun 26, 2021, 7:07 AM
It is an addiction, I crave cock constantly, I’m always looking. Even as a young boy of 9, every time I jacked off, I would fantasize about sucking the older men’s cocks that I saw in the shower room at the public swimming pool. I sucked my first cock in a guys car outside the swimming, in his car. It was everything I thought it would be. Since I was too young to cum, I was surprised when he came in my mouth, but it tasted so good, I swallowed it all. From that day on, I sucked every cock I could.

cleves
Jul 11, 2021, 5:05 AM

You will think about how he went from soft to hard in your mouth. How his excitement made you excited.

You could find yourself walking in someone's door. Someone you've never met. Seeing his naked cock and immediately dropping to your knees and putting it in your mouth.

Sucking and stroking not because he looks good but because he was standing there cock out, hard from anticipation, and wants it sucked.
You could find yourself sucking a strangers cock, penis or dick, whatever they want to call it, when you hear them say "yesssss suck it" you will double down and try harder.

All that matters at the moment is making that cock feel more and more stimulus. Worshiping it till it is throbbing.

You know if your wife finds out she'll divorce you. You know your friends will never understand but you keep sucking and sucking, it feels so good.

Till you hear him moan and feel him spasm and feel his seed spurting in your mouth. At that moment you swallow as punishment, for being so submissive. You swallow though it tastes horrible you swallow it all till it's done, then you immediately leave thinking, never again, never again.

Two days later you could get an email asking "are you available today? I need my dick sucked."

You think no way, as your fingers are typing "yes sir, be right over."Wow, you must know me, that is me exactly. Once you start sucking cock it's hard to stop. I check me emails every morning hoping to hear from him.

Rvdude05
Jul 12, 2021, 11:55 AM
Addictive? Nah, I started at 12, when an older relative put his cock to my lips, and told me to open wide. I'm not addicted, I just cant find enough cocks to suck....

tyrell
Jul 12, 2021, 8:57 PM
i am straight and i have never been attracted to men. However, lately I have a growing desire to suck dick. I know this is impossible because I live in a relatively small town where people know each other and I am sensitive when it comes to hygiene. Anyway, that craving is getting bigger every day, so much so that I guess I could suck and swallow the semen of ten men. That need has evolved into something even weirder for me, I imagine men lining up on me and filling my ass with cum. I'm a little confused but while I imagine that, my dick immediately hardens and I jerk off in a few seconds ...

tyrell
Jul 12, 2021, 9:08 PM
It is an addiction, I crave cock constantly, I’m always looking. Even as a young boy of 9, every time I jacked off, I would fantasize about sucking the older men’s cocks that I saw in the shower room at the public swimming pool. I sucked my first cock in a guys car outside the swimming, in his car. It was everything I thought it would be. Since I was too young to cum, I was surprised when he came in my mouth, but it tasted so good, I swallowed it all. From that day on, I sucked every cock I could.

I'm sorry I can't meet someone like you to try that experience with. To fill his mouth with cum and suck his cum ...

BiGuy97015
Jul 13, 2021, 12:36 PM
For me it now feels like sucking cock and having a cock in my mouth and throat are natural and "what's meant to be." It's just feels like cock is supposed to be in my mouth and throat -- it's where it belongs. And I like to have my picture taken worshiping cock so others can so my cock sucking passion.

tastessogood
Jul 14, 2021, 5:45 AM
It?s totally addictive! IV been sucking older men?s cocks since I was 8 or 9, must have sucked thousands and thousands of cocks in my lifetime, always swallowing and hungry for more. I?m always looking for another guy to suck off. I feel the same way about eating pussy, can?t get enough.

new day
Jul 14, 2021, 9:43 AM
The original post was great and right on point. There is something compelling about sucking a cock to completion. I am in the camp of those who love the taste of cum and always have. I never considered swallowing a load to be a punishment, but a reward for a job well done. I do want to say something in favor of women and cock sucking. I have never had to ask a woman to suck my cock. All the women in my life have been enthusiastic cock suckers. I think one of the things that initially got me interested in giving oral to a man was how turned on women looked sucking me. They were visibly more aroused and got very wet when they gave me oral. I started to think that if it was something they liked so much, I might enjoy it too. That turns out to be the case.

Silvano1249
Jul 16, 2021, 12:28 AM
Why is it that have never sucked any cock but I cannot get my mind of it. I see a nice cock in my mind and I hold it and start sucking it and I get so hard that I can burst out and tare my pants off. What am I, a cocksucker? I want to do it but am concerned about the addiction. What a dilema I have...any words of encouragement?

Silvano1249
Jul 16, 2021, 12:31 AM
I need to feel cum bursting into my mouth because I want to hear him telling me he is ready to give me his seed. I am so worked up about the thought of experiencing this and I want it badly.

CockHummer
Jul 16, 2021, 2:33 AM
"It makes me wonder why girls aren't more into it."

All it takes is to run into a guy - or more than one - who makes your cock sucking dream a nightmare to understand why women aren't more into it. Women are like, "Don't cum in my mouth - ew!"

I find this line of discussion confusing. Any woman I've been involved with has loved sucking my dick, and they were very good at it. i don't think that is a gender specific thing. I

TGirlCougar
Jul 16, 2021, 2:03 PM
cocksucking is great but nothing is more erotic than being on your knees, his hands on your hips and ass, that hard throbbing cock long stroking that ass balls deep, that bareback cock working up to things until he arches his back, drives into that ass balls deep bareback and breeds the bitch!!! Oh yea- bring it on!! cock after cock, load after load, 5, 10, 15 or more, no limits, all bareback, all with their balls full looking to breed that fine ass!!! bring it on!!! Suzy

LowkeyBreeze318
Jul 25, 2021, 12:30 PM

are you reading my mind sir? It?s almost like you were telling me exactly what I?m thinking about & what will happen? It?s made me want to find out even more if I?ll be addicted!

LowkeyBreeze318
Jul 25, 2021, 1:01 PM
I guess the reason why I?m open to cocksucking is because I?ve grown addicted to the imagination of it & that makes me want to explore that even more.

SuckerMC
Jul 27, 2021, 12:37 AM
I guess the reason why I?m open to cocksucking is because I?ve grown addicted to the imagination of it & that makes me want to explore that even more.

Same. The thought is addicting. Can only imagine doing it one day.

Silvano1249
Jul 29, 2021, 3:15 PM
I do not care if cock sucking is addictive...have not had one yet but the thrill and excitement id there...anyone in Sapulpa, OK?

Rest85
Jul 30, 2021, 1:46 PM
All true.... In some ways I wish I'd never started sucking dick. But since I do, I enjoy sucking with lusty desire, and I let every guy know that I appreciate him getting off in my mouth.

BiGuy97015
Jul 30, 2021, 2:12 PM
I'm cumpletely a-dick-ted to sucking and deep throat cock.....I love the taste and feeling of a cock in my mouth and throat....

cleves
Jul 30, 2021, 2:22 PM
I received that email this morning, "come over now". It takes me 17 or 18 minutes to get to his house, and I get him off in 3 or 4 minutes. We never speak to each other and I leave as soon as I get him off. I get to taste his cum on my drive home.

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 30, 2021, 2:43 PM
I get him off in 3 or 4 minutes. We never speak to each other and I leave as soon as I get him off. I get to taste his cum on my drive home.
Sounds like a positive experience for you, and I'm happy for ya! Not my thing, though. I like to feel relaxed and enjoy the other person's company. We don't have to be best friends, but the blow & go just doesn't do it for me.

SlowNEZ
Jul 30, 2021, 2:55 PM
I?m with Silky. I?d prefer to savor the moment and enjoy the post-climax euphoria together.

nu2curious
Aug 2, 2021, 3:10 PM
Sounds like a positive experience for you, and I'm happy for ya! Not my thing, though. I like to feel relaxed and enjoy the other person's company. We don't have to be best friends, but the blow & go just doesn't do it for me.
I'm with you , no quickies at all, sucking is supposed to be sensual enjoying the taste and feel and realization of the pleasure being provided.

cleves
Aug 3, 2021, 5:03 AM
Sounds like a positive experience for you, and I'm happy for ya! Not my thing, though. I like to feel relaxed and enjoy the other person's company. We don't have to be best friends, but the blow & go just doesn't do it for me.I don't know why I feel that way, but when the sex part is done, I can't get away fast enough and the guys I suck seem to feel the same way. They only want the sex part and nothing else.

wifekinky4husband
Aug 3, 2021, 9:02 PM

You just need to get her on board with it. I was able to get my husband and oh my goodness WAY better together than alone.

wifekinky4husband
Aug 3, 2021, 9:04 PM
Oh and ask my husband - Cock Suck is VERY addicting as is Cum drinking. We wrestle over who will get it sometimes, that is why we prefer 3 couples at least sex nights so we have 3 cocks available. I'm just glad my husband can't suck his own. ;)

Jozyxt
Aug 5, 2021, 6:12 PM
You just need to get her on board with it. I was able to get my husband and oh my goodness WAY better together than alone.

If only I could!

MrCocksucker
Aug 6, 2021, 11:46 AM
I tried it in my 20's but couldn't get myself to swallow. Tried it again in my 50's and it took about 10 cocks before I really began to enjoy the whole process. Now, it's the last thing I think about each night and the first thing I think about each morning. I would suck cock all day long for an endless line of horny guys who need to blow their load. I would lick another guy's cum off my wife's face and tits or clean up her juicy creampie if I had the chance. That's how much I love sucking cock and eating cum.

Apologies to Robert Palmer - "Addicted To Love"

"Addicted to Cum"

Your lights are on, but you're not home
Your mind is not your own
Your heart sweats, your body shakes
Another cock is what it takes
You can't sleep, you can't eat
There's no doubt, you want it deep
Your throat is wet, you're on your knees
Another cock is all you need
Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah
It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough

You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to cum!!

Might as well face it, you're addicted to cum

As I sit here right now, I'm planning how I can suck a nice cock today or tomorrow without wifey finding out!!

The pic is a me enjoying a delicious cock recently!!

Rvdude05
Aug 6, 2021, 1:02 PM
At the beach, swimming with a friend. After a refreshing swin, my buddy sitting in the sun, my head on his stomach, and he tells me to look down. I do, and I'm staring at his hard cock, under his bathing suit. You like that, he asks? I told him I thought it was beautiful... I'll show you more, later he promised. Later, in the tent, we got rid of the wet bathing suits, and his cock was still hard. Touch it, play with it, he asked. I moved next to him, and slowly jerked his cock. Without a word, I put it in my mouth and softly sucked it. He moaned, and told me how good that felt. I told him not to tell anyone, and continued sucking him. Within minutes, he was throbbing, and shooting his warm cum into my mouth. He let out a long moan, as he emptied his seed. Afterwards, he promised, to let me do that anytime that I felt like it. I enjoyed it very much, and sucked his cock for many years.....

SlowNEZ
Aug 6, 2021, 1:23 PM
Re: ?Warning: cocksucking can become addictive.?
I am willing to take that chance!
I have had no opportunity to indulge yet, but my ?..ah .. radar ?. is up, so to speak.

plainguy
Dec 5, 2021, 12:33 AM
I think I can totally deal with this kind of addiction, and want to try sucking a cock to completion and swallow hot cum.

sissyjackie
Dec 5, 2021, 9:28 AM
At the beach, swimming with a friend. After a refreshing swin, my buddy sitting in the sun, my head on his stomach, and he tells me to look down. I do, and I'm staring at his hard cock, under his bathing suit. You like that, he asks? I told him I thought it was beautiful... I'll show you more, later he promised. Later, in the tent, we got rid of the wet bathing suits, and his cock was still hard. Touch it, play with it, he asked. I moved next to him, and slowly jerked his cock. Without a word, I put it in my mouth and softly sucked it. He moaned, and told me how good that felt. I told him not to tell anyone, and continued sucking him. Within minutes, he was throbbing, and shooting his warm cum into my mouth. He let out a long moan, as he emptied his seed. Afterwards, he promised, to let me do that anytime that I felt like it. I enjoyed it very much, and sucked his cock for many years.....
Yep, I to had a buddy I sucked for years. He would text me tell me he needs my mouth we meet after we get out of work. I get in his pick-up most times he have his cock out and would suck him and swallow his man juice. Would suck him 2 to 4 times a week. He moved because of a job.

MontyinHamilton
Dec 5, 2021, 11:33 AM
It's funny how it starts for guys like myself who were completely hetro and in relationships as a teen and young man, I really had no interest in men at all physically or romantically, I was literally an Alpha male woman loving man, no delicate stuff in my life, loved every inch of women and thought guys were gross as far as anything past being friends with them. So when the events happened that precipitated me realizing cocks were interesting or men were hitting on me and sexual stuff popped in my head and I said hmnn, It just seemed like a taboo fantasy gone wrong, it was so overpowering I couldn't get it out of my jerk off thoughts, still mostly jerked about women but it would change mid way through a fantasy in the form of another guy and my lady, or 3 of us, then eventually just me being forced to suck a faceless guys cock or submitting somehow, it was weird and unnerving tbh, but whatever got you to that point of thinking of men sexually it doesn't matter, you had no choice in the fantasy happening then or now, you would just go with it and gross out right after. Every time ffs. Sometimes I would even try to switch at the last second from thoughts of a BBC to thoughts of my sexy blond girlfriend or some hot female friend or MILF I knew to try to stop these thoughts, but even though I came to the image of a woman, it was the thought of a guy that made me blow, I was literally disgusted and promised myself to never do it again every time. if I just stopped masturbating to men it would go away right? I would wank and wank for 30 mins to a chick, start thinking about a man? And whooosh, thar she blows matey in no time.

It always came back, no matter how long in between gay thoughts, just when you think it's been 3 months or whatever, they come back again, and they feel so good thinking about it, so eventually you just give in and say "it's just a dirty fantasy" who cares? It will never happen IRL right? Then one year a few years in I began to think about anal play when I heard a neighbor say his brother was a queer and liked to get fucked in the ass, it seemed so taboo but got me thinking about how it felt, soon after I started to finger myself once in a while, same thoughts after, gross, never again, blah, blah, blah. Then I bought my first vibrator, it changed the game, I imagined fucking a manly well hung guy almost every night after my then girlfriend would go home, bought some gay and trans dvds at a corner store (pre internet) then started going to xx stores to shop for more risque stuff, back then appearing gay wasn't cool, I remember a few males giving me that look, but I'm 220lbs at the time and in great shape so F them trying anything really, those shopping trips gave me confidence and everything I after that got me thinking more about the reality of men and cocks. All these things gradually brought me further down the rabbit hole, looking back I really thought I could control it or would say, I like pussy, this will never happen so just go with it and cum to being a cocksucker, but one step lead to the next. So after yrs and yrs of masturbating I was literally tired of teasing myself and wanted to test the waters, I had enough wondering and was curious, blah, blah blah, so after several chickened out meet ups from phone lines or dating sites, and talking myself straight 100 times over before I did it, I finally saif F it and when I met a guy I trusted and he flirted openly with me, I slowly opened up, and once those gates opened ( I didn't even find him attractive at all) I became a willing participant and looking for more, doesn't mean I yelled it out loud or tried to suck or fuck any more men, but I knew inside I was hooked on men and fully open to it happening again with the right guy, now I'm more of a bi/gay cock lover than I ever liked pussy, I've spent 2/3s of my life thinking of men, so it's so far behind me as far as wanting women again sexually, I mean ya, I see a hot ass I still go whew, she's fine and think of how she might be in bed or whatever, I may even want to date women, but I would be wasting everyone's time, it's kind of in the past tense even thinking it, wishful thinking since I spent so much time and effort becoming this, always thinking about men or cocks, even though women is what I am familiar with, a master with, can make most of them satisfied sexually, know what makes them tick, fuck them all night long and love the smell and taste and sound of, being around them. I can't even stay satisfied for long, All because I had to fantasize about big cocks at 19, now here I am, a man wanting cocksucker who only wants cock most of the time in my head, even though I dated my last girlfriend for 8 yrs and am just newly single, I still had to think about cocks or men to blow a load inside her. Sucks to adore or be attracted to the idea of a female, but not want women at all in my sex life, I can't unopen that bottle now, it's way too far gone on that scene, so yeah, careful what you wish for indeed....

Rvdude05
Dec 5, 2021, 1:08 PM
From day 1, all I wanted was a cock in my mouth. When I see cock, I drop to my knees, put it in my mouth and suck it. My reward is the load of warm sweet cum deposited in my mouth and throat.... bring 'em on, show me your cock....

thinkimightry1
Dec 6, 2021, 9:54 PM
I sucked my first cock in July...then sucked him twice in August..Once in September...It has been almost three months since I had a cock in my mouth, and I'm craving it...lol..Warning: It only takes one.

Fzmr9t
Dec 6, 2021, 11:53 PM
I was aDICKted after my 1st one which was at least 25 years ago a kid (20-ish) I chatted w online one weekend when my Fam was away for the weekend. I?ve had Asian, Hispanic and Caucasian cum I?ve swallowed at home, in a hotel, on the side of the road at an ABS, in a trailer and in a storage shed
so many cocks and so little time 😛😁

Jozyxt
Dec 6, 2021, 11:57 PM
I sucked my first cock in July...then sucked him twice in August..Once in September...It has been almost three months since I had a cock in my mouth, and I'm craving it...lol..Warning: It only takes one.

Congratulations.

LOL Yes it only takes one.

Fzmr9t
Dec 7, 2021, 12:09 AM
Before the internet I?d wondered what the 2 gay guys in my office did w each other (I hadn?t seen any gay porn at that point) then I went on a business trip and went into an ABS and perused the vids quickly wandering by the gay section, but I wasn?t going to by a $40 or whatev gay vid and the mags were 90 % adds and 10% pix so that was a bust This went on until the internet and thanks to AOL ONLINE, I could connect my work PC to my AOL acct (dial up) and I started looking at all the porn there was (before it was locked down). I made my way to gay porn and that piqued my interest again ans so I started searching for gay chat rooms. I found on that I lurked in for a few mths and finally got up the nerve to chat. Which lead to a meeting, which lead to me sucking my first cock. The rest is history

paul6522
Dec 7, 2021, 5:41 PM
I love sucking a cock. My first really changed my life as I often wondered what it was like to put a hard penis in my mouth. It was really eye opening. I wish I could do it more often. Sucking cock to completion is very addicting and I love it. Can?t get enough these days

aut17umn
Dec 7, 2021, 5:53 PM
It's funny how it starts for guys like myself who were completely hetro and in relationships as a teen and young man, I really had no interest in men at all physically or romantically, I was literally an Alpha male woman loving man, no delicate stuff in my life, loved every inch of women and thought guys were gross as far as anything past being friends with them. So when the events happened that precipitated me realizing cocks were interesting or men were hitting on me and sexual stuff popped in my head and I said hmnn, It just seemed like a taboo fantasy gone wrong, it was so overpowering I couldn't get it out of my jerk off thoughts, still mostly jerked about women but it would change mid way through a fantasy in the form of another guy and my lady, or 3 of us, then eventually just me being forced to suck a faceless guys cock or submitting somehow, it was weird and unnerving tbh, but whatever got you to that point of thinking of men sexually it doesn't matter, you had no choice in the fantasy happening then or now, you would just go with it and gross out right after. Every time ffs. Sometimes I would even try to switch at the last second from thoughts of a BBC to thoughts of my sexy blond girlfriend or some hot female friend or MILF I knew to try to stop these thoughts, but even though I came to the image of a woman, it was the thought of a guy that made me blow, I was literally disgusted and promised myself to never do it again every time. if I just stopped masturbating to men it would go away right? I would wank and wank for 30 mins to a chick, start thinking about a man? And whooosh, thar she blows matey in no time.

It always came back, no matter how long in between gay thoughts, just when you think it's been 3 months or whatever, they come back again, and they feel so good thinking about it, so eventually you just give in and say "it's just a dirty fantasy" who cares? It will never happen IRL right? Then one year a few years in I began to think about anal play when I heard a neighbor say his brother was a queer and liked to get fucked in the ass, it seemed so taboo but got me thinking about how it felt, soon after I started to finger myself once in a while, same thoughts after, gross, never again, blah, blah, blah. Then I bought my first vibrator, it changed the game, I imagined fucking a manly well hung guy almost every night after my then girlfriend would go home, bought some gay and trans dvds at a corner store (pre internet) then started going to xx stores to shop for more risque stuff, back then appearing gay wasn't cool, I remember a few males giving me that look, but I'm 220lbs at the time and in great shape so F them trying anything really, those shopping trips gave me confidence and everything I after that got me thinking more about the reality of men and cocks. All these things gradually brought me further down the rabbit hole, looking back I really thought I could control it or would say, I like pussy, this will never happen so just go with it and cum to being a cocksucker, but one step lead to the next. So after yrs and yrs of masturbating I was literally tired of teasing myself and wanted to test the waters, I had enough wondering and was curious, blah, blah blah, so after several chickened out meet ups from phone lines or dating sites, and talking myself straight 100 times over before I did it, I finally saif F it and when I met a guy I trusted and he flirted openly with me, I slowly opened up, and once those gates opened ( I didn't even find him attractive at all) I became a willing participant and looking for more, doesn't mean I yelled it out loud or tried to suck or fuck any more men, but I knew inside I was hooked on men and fully open to it happening again with the right guy, now I'm more of a bi/gay cock lover than I ever liked pussy, I've spent 2/3s of my life thinking of men, so it's so far behind me as far as wanting women again sexually, I mean ya, I see a hot ass I still go whew, she's fine and think of how she might be in bed or whatever, I may even want to date women, but I would be wasting everyone's time, it's kind of in the past tense even thinking it, wishful thinking since I spent so much time and effort becoming this, always thinking about men or cocks, even though women is what I am familiar with, a master with, can make most of them satisfied sexually, know what makes them tick, fuck them all night long and love the smell and taste and sound of, being around them. I can't even stay satisfied for long, All because I had to fantasize about big cocks at 19, now here I am, a man wanting cocksucker who only wants cock most of the time in my head, even though I dated my last girlfriend for 8 yrs and am just newly single, I still had to think about cocks or men to blow a load inside her. Sucks to adore or be attracted to the idea of a female, but not want women at all in my sex life, I can't unopen that bottle now, it's way too far gone on that scene, so yeah, careful what you wish for indeed....

so are you getting any cock or just fantasizing?? How much you had if real?? Sorry hard to tell from your soliloquy :-P

CockHummer
Dec 7, 2021, 8:06 PM
Yes!! I couldn't get my mind off it after I sucked that first dick. I had such guilt, but every time I jacked off I relived the whole experience and could still taste his cum. Got me off so hard!

I find what you say curious and a bit sad, although I am happy you have been able to enjoy the experience despite feeling guilty. I can tell you, I never felt guilty, but their was an associated, more childish feeling than guilt, even though I was not a child, that for me, in some perverted way, added to the eroticism of sucking another guy's cock. That childish version of guilt was naughtiness. I went out of my way to feel like I was being naughty for wanting to be naked with another guy, for getting naked with him, for craving his dick and his balls and allowing myself to dive right in and enjoy them and the incredible erotic pleasure that came with it. Being naughty can carry an erotically positive feeling with it, unlike guilt, which is a big negative. Back in the days before man on man sex was as acceptable as it has become, I would get off on calling myself in my mind a queer and a faggot and a cocksucker. I would carry on telling myself over and over how much I loved giving blowjobs. I would just focus on how sexy it felt and how hard and sensitive my cock got for me to know that I was naked with another guy and that we were going to do things together that one man was not, in some senses anyway, supposed to do with another. I was being a bad boy, pulling my pants down to show my dick and balls to another guy, to freely allow myself to crave playing with his or to get on my knees between his legs and go for it, and that made it feel so hot to want to pull his zipper down and reach in his pants to feel what he had inside and feel it as it got hard, to trace the shape of his cock in my mouth with my tongue and taste it, and to work hard to make him cum, so I could guzzle his sperm, which would go to absolute waste, to go out of my way to smell the musky odor radiating from his balls and groin, even though sex between two men or two boys serves no useful purpose whatsoever. I had a male partner when I was a teen--a good friend of mine, and one evening he invited me over to the house of a family I knew, where he was babysitting the two young daughters, and although I have no question about my gender identity, I ached to have sex with him, just like I had heard stories of girlfriends, while babysitting, sometimes inviting a boyfriend over to fuck once the kids were asleep. I just ached to be naughty, sucking his cock on the couch where we had sat watching a cowboy flick until the two little girls had gone to bed for the night, and hopeful but not entirely certain that we'd get our pants back up after we heard the garage door open, but before Mom or Dad stepped in through the door after their return home. I don't know if the suggestion can help at all. I don't know where your guilt comes from. But think about it and maybe try it. Instead of feeling guilty, feel naughty and let that add to the horniness of what you are doing, rather than detract.

dowmass
Dec 8, 2021, 3:02 PM
This might have been answered before. How do you make sure that the dick you are sucking, is healthy and free of all bugs?

Roxxi
Dec 10, 2021, 7:46 AM
I'm hooked! Love sucking cock! Will do it anytime, anywhere a guy is willing to whip it out!

LowkeyBreeze318
Feb 15, 2022, 11:50 PM
Not that I’m trying to argue with anyone on here, but I don?t think I can be addicted if I were to try, but I will admit this, the thought & possibility I could be addicted & proven wrong once I suck my 1st cock makes it all very exciting. If it turns out that way best way is to embrace it & have fun with it, but most importantly be safe & careful!

MontyinHamilton
Feb 16, 2022, 12:51 AM
That's where I am now, tasted and worshipped a big mushroom headed 10" back in 2015, he was a sexy, masculine hard to get type with lots of options, he was my 2nd, and after him I never turned back, I did stay with my then g/f another 5 yrs and wouldn't cheat on her, but I had to imagine him feeding me his big warm cock or banging me deeply to orgasm with her, I bought several dildos secretly and loved the feeling of a fake vibrating dick more than real live pussy so I decided to leave her and explore maybe seeing men exclusively now. I've had 3 men so far, I'd like to add a few more in the near future since I've opened up more.

Rest85
Mar 18, 2022, 12:14 AM

All of that is true of me except for the part where you said, "You swallow though it tastes horrible...."
I swallow because I want it so bad...I want to taste the warm cum because, as you said, I am submissive...and because I am submissive I want it in my mouth...I want to keep his cock in my mouth to feel it stiffen, swell and spurt the creamy treat that makes me feel like the slut I love to be. And I like the taste of cum.

Rest85
Mar 18, 2022, 12:25 AM
The original post was great and right on point. There is something compelling about sucking a cock to completion. I am in the camp of those who love the taste of cum and always have. I never considered swallowing a load to be a punishment, but a reward for a job well done. I do want to say something in favor of women and cock sucking. I have never had to ask a woman to suck my cock. All the women in my life have been enthusiastic cock suckers. I think one of the things that initially got me interested in giving oral to a man was how turned on women looked sucking me. They were visibly more aroused and got very wet when they gave me oral. I started to think that if it was something they liked so much, I might enjoy it too. That turns out to be the case.

Yes! This is the first post I've read where someone else said they got curious about sucking a cock because of how a woman, or women seemed to be when sucking their cock. I slowly became more and more interested in sucking cock from watching my gf at the time suck mine. I found myself wishing I was in her place...so eventually I had to experience the pleasure she seemed to be enjoying.
For a long time I was curious about doing it, but watching my gf suck mine and so willingly swallow my cum was a big factor in what finally took me over the line from having it as a fantasy to making it a reality.

dillon_hockey
Mar 18, 2022, 2:36 AM
Holy hell, this has to be one of the hottest threads!

dicktrobing
Mar 18, 2022, 3:14 AM
Once I had tasted cock, felt the warmth of balls on my face ......................... I just wanted more

I went to cock suckers annoymouse once .......................... the problem was it was a room full of horny guys all with the same adicktion ............ we all left satisfied butt not cured :tongue:

Tag200
Mar 18, 2022, 2:17 PM
All of that is true of me except for the part where you said, "You swallow though it tastes horrible...."
I swallow because I want it so bad...I want to taste the warm cum because, as you said, I am submissive...and because I am submissive I want it in my mouth...I want to keep his cock in my mouth to feel it stiffen, swell and spurt the creamy treat that makes me feel like the slut I love to be. And I like the taste of cum.

pria post is on point and hot and your response I agree with as well?

jjourneyman
Mar 18, 2022, 2:53 PM
I was fortunate enough to suck my first cock when I was 14. There can be no doubt that cock is the most addictive substance on the planet! From the first moment his head touched my lips, I was hooked. I must have blown him 50 times that summer. He was a lot older than me (early 40s), but he had an awesome cock that his wife didn't seem to want anything to do with, so he left it up to me to service him. I mostly sucked him off at his office (he owned an insurance agency and had a private back entrance to his office). In fact, the first time I ever got fucked was there, bent over his desk. I always got a thrill knowing that, all the while I was sucking his cock or getting fucked, the whole time his secretary was seated just outside his door. Talk about taboo! As I got older, I discovered there was a whole world of horny guys whose wives or girlfriends didn't like to suck cock, but they wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get one from a cum-hungry blonde kid.

nu2curious
Mar 18, 2022, 4:28 PM
This might have been answered before. How do you make sure that the dick you are sucking, is healthy and free of all bugs?

Thank you for a wonderful question that should be asked much more often.

Best way is to make sure you know something about the guy you're playing with. This is a situation where anonymity works against you truly is very dangerous. FWB is where it's at .

luvcock400
Mar 18, 2022, 6:47 PM
Nothing like sucking a nice load from my lovers cock. I could suck cock everyday the felling of it swelling in my mouth knowing I?m making all this happen, then The explosion of cum in my mouth oh my goodness makes me want to suck cock some more

kneelsoften
Mar 20, 2022, 12:03 AM
This is a wonderful account! As soon I was transformed by that first swallow. It was the most erotic thing that ever happened to me.

MrCocksucker
Mar 20, 2022, 3:14 PM
The first few cocks I sucked, I didn't swallow. For some reason it seemed gross! But as I got older and really did a lot of good cocksucking, I began to feel addicted to cum!! And that is how I feel now. I would suck good clean cock...all day and all night, every day if i could do it without being discovered. I love sucking a great cock and I especially love swallowing a giant load of cum!! And the minute I'm finished...I wish I could suck another cock!!!

awibiguy
Mar 20, 2022, 8:10 PM
Thank you for a wonderful question that should be asked much more often.

Best way is to make sure you know something about the guy you're playing with. This is a situation where anonymity works against you truly is very dangerous. FWB is where it's at .

This has kept me from putting a cock in my mouth to date. It is very frustrating. If it wasn't for the danger, god knows how many cocks I would have sucked by now. :bigrin:

ILickherwell
Mar 21, 2022, 3:53 PM
I'm kida new to this. I've sucked cock but never had a mans cum in my mouth until last fall. I was dieing to swallow so put an ad in Doublelist and finally got together, I told him to hold my head when he cums which he did. Right down my throat it went so I didn't taste anything. Now I want to do it again and hopefully get addicted to it.

newtococksucking
Mar 21, 2022, 8:56 PM
I want to suck cock so bad! You are all so lucking to have experienced it.

flyingcum
Mar 25, 2022, 2:52 PM
I’m in my 60’s and my first male contact was about 10 years ago. I met a younger guy, in his 30’s, with a beautiful, muscular body, hairless. His cock wasn’t big by my standards (I am 8x6.5, cut) but it was super, super hard, the entire time we met on two occasions.
Being the senior guy, and him being shy, I took the initiative on our first meeting and immediately stripped. He did the same and I nearly gasped. This was my very first time, naked in front of a man, intending to get sexual. I looked at his tempered steel rod and thought. “No time like the present, this is what you wanted!”
I went to my knees in front of him and took his cock all the way to the hilt. In the instant, I knew I wanted to do this more, a lot more! And so I have, over and over.
On our second visit, he brought an air mattress in the back of his truck, that we used in our private space.
We got down on the mattress and I started sucking him off - that rock hard 6 incher hitting the back of my throat!
Then he rolled over onto his knees and jutted his ass in the air, pulling his cheeks apart. I was mesmerized. Here we were, second meeting, and he wanted my cock in his beautiful, hairless, perfectly shaped hole! My instinct kicked in and my super hard, throbbing shaft met his sphincter. Slowly I ‘popped’ in my mushroom head, he moaned, with no other words, and I felt the wonderful sensation of my very first anal in my entire life! I plunged deep, bareback, into his incredible, cleaned ass, and experienced something never felt before. He led me to my second addiction.
Now, after many years of fucking men and women, I have acquired a new habit, rimming and fucking with my tongue.
I’ll probably never turn back.

Something I have made a point of doing, that you all need to consider is, always give pleasure, no matter how big or how small, good looking or not. Give pleasure. I make a point of always sucking small cocks to the point of eruption in my mouth, and truly enjoy giving pleasure to a partner who may otherwise be neglected. That has secured many lasting friendships. And it is only fair. They always beg to suck mine, but I make it a point to get them off every time.That might sound egotistical at first glance, but believe me, you will always enjoy every, single partner. Now go suck some cocks!

friesbaconnekkid
Jul 3, 2023, 8:52 AM
I have certainly become addicted to sucking cock. The only times I refuse is for micro cocks, or guys who stink of perfumes or scented soaps. I find the taste of the artificial scents and semen mixed to be distasteful.

Sucksandswallows
Jul 5, 2023, 7:38 PM
It?s a great addiction, until you grow old and can?t score cocks to suck anymore. I answer lots of ads and troll old meet up spots, but no luck, vary rare to score a cock. I?m taking more and more chance hanging around public restrooms.

KDaddy23
Jul 6, 2023, 3:21 PM
Not being able to score cocks to suck, I think, doesn't relieve one of the addiction of doing it; I'm thinking that it just makes the need to do it greater and it should get one more determined to hang in there to find cocks to suck - and even if some preferences have to be readjusted.

Tag200
Jul 6, 2023, 4:29 PM
It?s a great addiction, until you grow old and can?t score cocks to suck anymore. I answer lots of ads and troll old meet up spots, but no luck, vary rare to score a cock. I?m taking more and more chance hanging around public restrooms.

sorry to hear this .. I don’t have much experience but I actually prefer older men

Jozyxt
Jul 6, 2023, 7:37 PM

I'm 63. I let older guys suck me. It's not like they use me up or anything. And I do appreciate how grateful they are. Recently I had one old guy suck my cock. He had limited time to open his mouth because of medical problems. So I jacked onto his tongue.

Now my experience sucking is that much older guys have ED or just won't have an orgasm. So I normally don't suck them.

At 63, I personally try to wait a week to feed most of the time so I can give the cocksuckers what they crave.

guywholikesboth
Jul 7, 2023, 11:00 AM
I'm 63. I let older guys suck me. It's not like they use me up or anything. And I do appreciate how grateful they are. Recently I had one old guy suck my cock. He had limited time to open his mouth because of medical problems. So I jacked onto his tongue.

Now my experience sucking is that much older guys have ED or just won't have an orgasm. So I normally don't suck them.

At 63, I personally try to wait a week to feed most of the time so I can give the cocksuckers what they crave. not only is cock sucking addictive so is just having a cock in your mouth is. I had the first cock ng my mouth when I was 13 I would not suck it so he fucked my mouth till he shot his big load into my mouth I loved it just kept swallowing his cum I have been sucking cock for 66

FLtongue
Jul 9, 2023, 12:04 PM
To be perfectly honest ,with me it is more being addicted to cum . I can never get enough . But I agree ,cock is addictive . It cost me two marriages . I never should have gotten married in the first place.I knew I was gay . I sucked a lot of cocks in college . But , family dictated I get married to a woman and have kids.So I did.The second time ,she was in the beauth industry and had a lot of friends that were gay. When she was on the road , I sucked them all .

Luv2bi_95020
Jul 10, 2023, 8:39 PM
Well, the first cock that I actually remember sucking was my own (although there is strong evidence my older brother might have had me suck his when I was about 6, can?t remember the actual act).
When I was 15 and limber I found out that I could get about half the head of mine in my mouth and I liked seeing it in a hand held mirror it just made me wonder what it would be like to not have to struggle and to be able to easily have a whole dick in my mouth.
It took about 4 years before I had enough courage to actually try it.
I found out pretty quickly (the second time, not the first) that I really enjoyed 69?ing with another guy. I liked the feel, loved the taste of precum, liked watching and feeling it slide into my mouth.
When his cockhead started swelling up and his balls got tight it was extremely erotic. When he started spurting I just started swallowing as fast as I could. I didn?t like the taste as much as that sweet salty precum but it was still the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.
So yes, tried playing the straight, I enjoyed pussy too but the thought of wrapping my lips around a nice hard cock never went away.
Although I?ve only sucked about 25 or 30 cocks mostly when I was younger I can say the hunger never goes away. Kneeling down, feeling it get hard in my mouth, us getting naked and having a mutual suck session is something I am definitely addicted to.

fredward
Jul 11, 2023, 3:32 PM
You c-suckers out there who like the reward at the end ... how would you feel about sucking a guy who orgasms but there's no ejaculate? (cos of surgery)

Does a lack of semen totally negate interest in sucking?

biguycancun
Jul 11, 2023, 3:58 PM
You c-suckers out there who like the reward at the end ... how would you feel about sucking a guy who orgasms but there's no ejaculate? (cos of surgery)

Does a lack of semen totally negate interest in sucking?
I would feel fine about it, as long as the orgasm was there. For me, that's the reward of sucking a cock. I want to feel the thickening and stiffening and the shudder at the end. The cum is secondary.

KDaddy23
Jul 11, 2023, 5:38 PM
I would feel fine about it, as long as the orgasm was there. For me, that's the reward of sucking a cock. I want to feel the thickening and stiffening and the shudder at the end. The cum is secondary.

Good answer!

friesbaconnekkid
Jul 27, 2023, 8:18 AM
I trained myself to be addicted to cock. I was well aware I enjoyed sucking cock, but it still wasn't an obsession. So, I started doing research. I found pages dedicated to cock worship, and was pleased to find the Church of Priapus. After several years of practice, I broke myself of any desire for women, and only crave cock now. I've sucked off dozens of men, and the ones with nice cocks I give my business card, so they can contact me when they need sucked off. I have helped one friend who wished to be a total cock slave to lose all of his desire to fuck his wife, now preferring to share his cum with me, and mine with him.

Tag200
Jul 28, 2023, 7:12 PM
I trained myself to be addicted to cock. I was well aware I enjoyed sucking cock, but it still wasn't an obsession. So, I started doing research. I found pages dedicated to cock worship, and was pleased to find the Church of Priapus. After several years of practice, I broke myself of any desire for women, and only crave cock now. I've sucked off dozens of men, and the ones with nice cocks I give my business card, so they can contact me when they need sucked off. I have helped one friend who wished to be a total cock slave to lose all of his desire to fuck his wife, now preferring to share his cum with me, and mine with him.

very interesting , never heard of that group or whatever .. like to hear and learn more .. not sure I was tot go as far as only desire cock but more than women would be good. Can you please direct me to whet you read or stidied found a site but not sure what to read seems like prayers and chants

MysticalExperience
Jul 28, 2023, 10:15 PM
I am so eagered to give it a try. I have been encouraged and trained by my lady on how to do it. But, it?s hard for me to find someone that I am willing to explore. Any tips?

Polar Bear
Jul 29, 2023, 12:35 PM
Some days I wake up craving cock and a mouthful of cum. I should say, most days.

Argent 11
Jul 30, 2023, 10:26 AM
Once your addiction to sucking cock begins to take over, you learn to enjoy the taste, feel and texture of cum and develop a craving for sucking cock until he cums in your mouth and then you will greedily swallow every drop, savoring the taste of your creamy reward for giving him oral pleasure with your cocksucking mouth.

:tongue:ABSOLUTELY TRUE! Thank goodness I've had a regular steady Bi lover to play with once (sometimes twice a week) since April 2021

SophiasChoice
Jul 31, 2023, 3:59 PM
Back to being single again, and I've been FWB with a guy for the last two weeks. All he wants is to be sucked with no recip, and I've been happy to oblige. The only problem is that he lives 30 minutes away, and he cums in about 5 minutes. So, an hour's drive for only 5 minutes of sucking. I'd rather drive for 5 minutes and do an hour's worth of sucking, even if means my jaw and throat get sore.

Jozyxt
Jul 31, 2023, 6:16 PM
After several years of practice, I broke myself of any desire for women,

I am wondering if I could do that. If I weren't married I would certainly try. Not because she and I have sex, but because it is more difficult to meet men if you can't host.

colfax129
Aug 1, 2023, 2:53 PM
It seems as though almost any guy who tries it, instantly loves it. After all those years of playing with your own cock, it's feels so natural to finally get one in your mouth. I love it! Wish I had given into the urge to suck years ago. Now that I'm widowed, I crave it constantly.

KDaddy23
Aug 1, 2023, 3:21 PM
I knew guys who didn't like it the first time - but they did the second time.

Sundazzled
Aug 1, 2023, 5:34 PM
It took me quite a while to get my mind around sucking another guy's cock, but when it finally happened, I remember thinking to myself, "So this is what I've been missing all these years! I've got to do more of this!"

It just felt right, like something I was born to do. It felt like I'd found a missing part of the puzzle -- a part that completed me -- and I wanted to drink in every last nuisance. I loved the different sensations and textures, the softness of his shaft skin and the bumpy, bluish veins that rippled underneath. I reveled in the smooth firmness of his swollen glans against my tongue and the the ever so slightly salty taste of his flowing precum. It was so incredibly exciting to know I was not only doing, but thoroughly enjoying, something so completely taboo, and in so doing, bringing another man intense pleasure. I marveled at the way his ball sac drew up tight as he neared the edge, and the way his cock twitched and throbbed as I played my tongue tip on his super-sensitive frenulum. I fully intended to suck the guy to completion -- anticipated the taste and sensation of receiving his cum in my mouth, but as his orgasm arrived i found myself pulling instinctively away, letting him splash on my neck, shoulder and chest. I've been a confirmed cocksucker ever since!