PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY coming out....thanks to all my friends here and on the defunct Shy Bi Guys

Grant_Norman
Jan 12, 2021, 4:01 AM
It is finally here

...I am coming out...it has been as long time coming, but I've already begun. I told my 3 kids over last week and they all are very supportive...will actually tell my wife last week of January, and then the world.

If wife wants to divorce, she can go ahead with it, I really don't care because she completely shut down sexually 8+ years ago so I feel she's already divorced me. We can get along for most part, except when she hits me STILL with her Trumpian Christian conservative conspiracy bullshit (no offense to Christian conservatives, there are many fine people) but definitely offense to Trumpian conspiracy cracks.

Thank you to all the folks here who've been supportive all the time through my journey...of course all of you that have supported me, but especially some of the regulars like KDaddy, Flypaper, Tenni, and Papa Smurf to name just a few...if I left you out, I'm sorry, my thanks are just as strong to you so please do not be offended.

To be clear, while I do love all the M/M sex activity I've had and am having, I do value a lot of the friendships I've made along the way...thanks again!

I'll still be on the site from time to time and you can always email me at slip4296@gmail.com if you'd like to chat or hook up sometime. Oh, and yes, I also got my Trimix...urologist showing me how to inject next week, so my fellow bottoms outh there I hope to soon have a hard one for you to suck or let me fuck you with...I'll report on how effective it is.

Flypaper
Jan 12, 2021, 7:37 AM
Im happy for you Slip. We spend too much time closing off our true selves to those around us, and opening up to loved ones, or at least those who know our external selves very well, is a difficult but important step to becoming whole.

Good news as well about your treatment and prognosis. I know how much you enjoy sucking and swallowing, but that you are also eager to once again feel the pleasure of intercourse again. I hope ypu find a sweet giving bottom to be the first to feel your new hard won erection.

Hugs!

It is finally here

...I am coming out...it has been as long time coming, but I've already begun. I told my 3 kids over last week and they all are very supportive...will actually tell my wife last week of January, and then the world.

If wife wants to divorce, she can go ahead with it, I really don't care because she completely shut down sexually 8+ years ago so I feel she's already divorced me. We can get along for most part, except when she hits me STILL with her Trumpian Christian conservative conspiracy bullshit (no offense to Christian conservatives, there are many fine people) but definitely offense to Trumpian conspiracy cracks.

Thank you to all the folks here who've been supportive all the time through my journey...of course all of you that have supported me, but especially some of the regulars like KDaddy, Flypaper, Tenni, and Papa Smurf to name just a few...if I left you out, I'm sorry, my thanks are just as strong to you so please do not be offended.

To be clear, while I do love all the M/M sex activity I've had and am having, I do value a lot of the friendships I've made along the way...thanks again!

I'll still be on the site from time to time and you can always email me at slip4296@gmail.com if you'd like to chat or hook up sometime. Oh, and yes, I also got my Trimix...urologist showing me how to inject next week, so my fellow bottoms outh there I hope to soon have a hard one for you to suck or let me fuck you with...I'll report on how effective it is.

chtampa
Jan 12, 2021, 7:56 AM
It is finally here

Is this to reverse when you did a similar announcement that you were straight? Or when you first had anal sex with a women? Why do you need someone else's acceptance about your sexual preference? Have you needed to inform everyone when you sold your Chevy and bought a Ford? Did your values also change then? Cannot understand the need to inform people about ones private choices.

csreef
Jan 12, 2021, 9:47 AM
Is this to reverse when you did a similar announcement that you were straight? Or when you first had anal sex with a women? Why do you need someone else's acceptance about your sexual preference? Have you needed to inform everyone when you sold your Chevy and bought a Ford? Did your values also change then? Cannot understand the need to inform people about ones private choices.

God Almighty, you are a WET BLANKET, RAINY DAY, STICK IN THE MUD!

Why don't you go Pee into your own Cheerios?

tenni
Jan 12, 2021, 10:51 AM
Oralswallow

Good for you!!

I suspect that this is just part of your journey of self acceptance. I hope that your children are accepting of your disclosure and open ness.

The idea that you need to "come out" is more directly connected to the homosexual PRIDE movement. There was/is part of acceptance and a political step for gay people. It is not necessary to out yourself to be bisexual. Some bisexuals(including myself) believe that who you have sex with is a personal choice to be discussed with people that you are in a sexually active with. It becomes a need to know if you want to have sex with someone(female or male or?). They can still discuss bisexuality if they feel the need to with heterosexuals, homosexuals etc. Other bisexuals find it a great release and go around telling people that they are bisexual.

Champta is correct in stating that bisexuality is more of a personal choice if you wish to share this aspect of who you are with non bisexuals.
If someone asks you if you are bisexual, I like the response of "Why? Are you asking me to have sex with you?" a great come back for those who are nosy..lol Your sexuality is your business and not their business.

Grant_Norman
Jan 12, 2021, 2:41 PM
Oralswallow

Good for you!!

I suspect that this is just part of your journey of self acceptance. I hope that your children are accepting of your disclosure and open ness.

The idea that you need to "come out" is more directly connected to the homosexual PRIDE movement. There was/is part of acceptance and a political step for gay people. It is not necessary to out yourself to be bisexual. Some bisexuals(including myself) believe that who you have sex with is a personal choice to be discussed with people that you are in a sexually active with. It becomes a need to know if you want to have sex with someone(female or male or?). They can still discuss bisexuality if they feel the need to with heterosexuals, homosexuals etc. Other bisexuals find it a great release and go around telling people that they are bisexual.

Champta is correct in stating that bisexuality is more of a personal choice if you wish to share this aspect of who you are with non bisexuals.
If someone asks you if you are bisexual, I like the response of "Why? Are you asking me to have sex with you?" a great come back for those who are nosy..lol Your sexuality is your business and not their business.

Thanks tenni, I do appreciate your input...my main reason for outing myself is I no longer wish to carry guilt of deception...telling my wife I'm going somewhere when actually it is for a hookup, being watched by her for how long I'm somewhere, etc, etc, etc. No, if she wants me to stay with her I will, but after I'm out I'll just tell her I'm going out. If she wants to know if I'm going to meet a man, I'll just tell her yes...I'm really not going not be concerned that she knows. I'm going to always own my freedom to enjoy my sexual behavior, and actually do appreciate her maybe helping push me to M/M sex by shutting down. Physically I find it even more enjoyable because it about enjoying sex together NOT trying to support some committed relationship.

Grant_Norman
Jan 12, 2021, 2:45 PM

No
No
Don't
No
No
Because it is only fair to express only the truth to those you care about

KDaddy23
Jan 12, 2021, 3:44 PM
I'm also happy for you and I hope all of this, no matter how it turns out, gives you peace of mind.

Grant_Norman
Jan 12, 2021, 3:59 PM
I'm also happy for you and I hope all of this, no matter how it turns out, gives you peace of mind.

Thanks KDaddy...you're always the best!

csreef
Jan 12, 2021, 4:17 PM
I am so Happy for you :bibounce: ! Live your life, get rid of that T loving witch and be FREE !!! Today is the first day of the rest of Your Life!

chtampa
Jan 12, 2021, 5:29 PM
God Almighty, you are a WET BLANKET, RAINY DAY, STICK IN THE MUD!

Why don't you go Pee into your own Cheerios?

Watersports would be a different thread. I will leave the enabling to someone else. Do you need a pat on the back for making an adult choice? How about shame when you don't? If someone were to announce sexual habits during some sort of reverse intervention I would run from the group hug culminating from all the estrogen in the room.

redngoldpride
Jan 12, 2021, 5:57 PM
So very happy for you , life is very short and you need to be happy an enjoy life and I do mean enjoy in everyway and anyway you choose

Grant_Norman
Jan 13, 2021, 4:47 AM
I am so Happy for you :bibounce: ! Live your life, get rid of that T loving witch and be FREE !!! Today is the first day of the rest of Your Life!

Thanks csreef...yes, starting the end of the month, I will no longer put up with hiding who I am, where I'm going, or what I'm doing with men.. my wife and I have a pretty nice house with a pretty nice semi-finished basement...I pretty much live down there and only see her a few times a day...she won't let me cook, do laundry, or anything and she is obsessed with controlling the entire household ...so I just let her be...she is diagnosed NPD and just can't help ,but only focus on herself, no understanding or empathy of other, has to be in charge, etc etc etc...narcissistic personality disorder is basically non-curable...since they feel they are the authority on everything, they can't admit there is anything wrong with themselves...only live in fear in their fantasy...she also has complete belief in all kinds of weird conspiracy crap and Donald Trump is her hero....actually very pathetic...I usually just ignore all her crap and go on ...after I'm out, and if she wants divorce I don't care, but she'll have to sell or give up half the house and money is even more important to her than her homophobia. I, on the other hand, just want the peace nof being who I am and of course, plenty of sex with men