PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of straight men who say this?

Curiouscurious
Jan 10, 2021, 1:01 PM
That they wish they were gay because then they'd have more pleasurable sex and receive better handjobs/blowjobs.

Like I'm not here to debate the whole better blowjobs/handjobs thing (as it has been debated here 10000 times) but can't these things just be fixed with communication? I mean what can be difficult about giving your partner knowledge about what you like and enjoy

Flypaper
Jan 10, 2021, 1:44 PM
I think of a straight guy said either of these things to me I’d respond with the following:

”yeah dude, I hear you. My lady just can’t get me off with either her hand or her mouth like I think gay guys can. Fuck, I’m totally straight but what do you say, shall we try and esperiment a little? It’s not gay if you and me are straight, man, right?”

See how long it takes him to drop his pants or reach for my cock.

Jazminedress
Jan 10, 2021, 1:56 PM
well, the guy I have been seeing, totally straight, we met after a bad outing I had. Short story short, I met up with some people, we were talking and had a lot in common. He was wiling to overlook some things and we started hanging out, he had had a nasty break up. He still identifys as straight, but has stated, he is a touch confused right now. And no, he has never seen me in "male" outfits.

I think there are a ton more Bi people, or bi curious out there than there are completely straight, or completely gay / lesbian. Just because they live a hetero or gay lifestyle doesnt change that fact. Many people are simply 100% loyal to their partner, but it doesnt mean they dont think about things.

Social media, for all the negatives we talk about, also has some good. I have been able to connect with more people like me, and realize, there are a ton more to one degree or another, not just the weirdo axe murderer on some movie who is psychotic and dresses in female...............its everyday people like, nurses, doctors, lawyers construction workers etc etc etc

And even here, we can see many more people that are Bi, its not jsut gay or straight classifieds in some cheap news rag. So yeah, I can see many many more guys kind of leaving their bedroom fantasy and struggling on how to approach another guy, and statements like those above are probably designed to help so both parties can convince themselves the are straight still, it's just getting off

cfr50s
Jan 10, 2021, 1:57 PM
They sure can be fixed with communications. Doesn't matter if it is a hand job, blow job or even eating pussy. The wife and I are both bi and in having bi friends, single and couples, everyone we know agrees 100% that anything can be over some and settled with open communications.

KDaddy23
Jan 10, 2021, 3:16 PM
My first question to such a guy saying such a thing would be, “What makes you think it’s more pleasurable?” And while he’s trying to answer that, I’d be wondering a few things, like he doesn’t want to be gay... but perhaps he wouldn’t really object to that hand or blow job he mentioned... and then I’d ask him, “You wanna find out?”

Then sit back and wait. If his statement is because he’s not having “good sex” with women, sure - he can communicate his thoughts and feelings but that doesn’t mean a woman is gonna say, “Oh, my bad - I’ll really work harder on pleasing you!”

cfr50s
Jan 10, 2021, 4:02 PM
Obviously you are not terribly well informed on mutual communications. You know women have equal rights to be heard and listened to regarding their likes and dislikes as well as the male does.

delpark
Jan 10, 2021, 4:59 PM
That they wish they were gay because then they'd have more pleasurable sex and receive better handjobs/blowjobs.

Like I'm not here to debate the whole better blowjobs/handjobs thing (as it has been debated here 10000 times) but can't these things just be fixed with communication? I mean what can be difficult about giving your partner knowledge about what you like and enjoy

Perhaps the "more pleasurable sex" is in reference to them sucking cock...or having the sensation of a cock spurting cum in their ass.

nu2curious
Jan 11, 2021, 1:57 AM

Well OK been there and done this so here's my take on it. It might well be that their partners just really hate oral sex and don't like male masturbation either. This has been my experience although for reasons I never quite understood. The fact of the matter is not all women are into sucking cock or occasionally jacking their guy off .

wifekinky4husband
Jan 11, 2021, 2:37 AM

Soo funny - it doesnt matter who does it if they are bad at it they are bad at it. You have to train people. My husband knew exactly how to teach me how to suck him well. I was very good prior to him but now I have all our men wanting me to suck them. I in turn along with the men have been training him. He is not nearly as good at it as I am but then again I have had a lot more practice than he. Together I'd say we are the best though!

budg282
Jan 11, 2021, 7:49 AM
I have not heard a straight guy say this myself, is it that common a thing to say? If I did, I would think it's either 1 of 2 things:

1. His girl hates to do it, particularly the bj. I've found that many women don't like bjs, either b/c it's gross or they gag, etc. I'm sure there are gay/bi guys out there who don't like bjs but I think it's far less likely.

2. He's making a subtle advance to asking for one. Perhaps he suspects you are bi and this is the first step forward for him? It's a delicate dance and he might be hinting that he is ok with getting a bj from you but still wants to think of himself as straight.

stonebow
Jan 11, 2021, 2:41 PM
My first question to such a guy saying such a thing would be, “What makes you think it’s more pleasurable?” And while he’s trying to answer that, I’d be wondering a few things, like he doesn’t want to be gay... but perhaps he wouldn’t really object to that hand or blow job he mentioned... and then I’d ask him, “You wanna find out?”

Then sit back and wait. If his statement is because he’s not having “good sex” with women, sure - he can communicate his thoughts and feelings but that doesn’t mean a woman is gonna say, “Oh, my bad - I’ll really work harder on pleasing you!”

I lol'd when I read that last line. Once again you have nailed it, KDaddy! Most people don't take criticism well whether it's of their driving, their cooking or whatever. Does anyone really think a critique of their partner's sexual prowess will be received any better?

KDaddy23
Jan 11, 2021, 2:57 PM
I lol'd when I read that last line. Once again you have nailed it, KDaddy! Most people don't take criticism well whether it's of their driving, their cooking or whatever. Does anyone really think a critique of their partner's sexual prowess will be received any better?

The last time I did that I didn't get any pussy for two months...

stevelover
Jan 11, 2021, 3:38 PM
The last time I did that I didn't get any pussy for two months...

Yeah, like so many things in life, it's about how you present it.

"Hey Babe, you know what would really turn me on? what if you ..."

CurEUs_Male
Jan 11, 2021, 4:56 PM
communications is obviously important with this random straight guy scenario... it appears from the OP that he is not communicating well with his female partners, and yet here he is laying it out there for a 'buddy' without opening the door of "I'm actually open to having sex with another guy", but using the language of Gay vs. Straight...

What I would do would be to point out the obvious - there is a huge Bi part to the spectrum between the two end points of where he has always identified, and the far end of Gay which is a long way off from Straight. I would also likely share I am actually bi, and follow up with some details along the idea of where I am. I'm bi, but not currently looking for a new partner. I'm bi, and while I'm not interested, I know some guys that might be (then invite him to one of the many social events for bisexuals). Or, I'm Bi, let me know when you are really ready to try this out!

Grant_Norman
Jan 11, 2021, 6:29 PM
I've NEVER had a woman give me as good a blow job as a guy...that said, I've never have had a a guy or girl give me as nice a hand job as my second wife...she could send me over the moon with her hands

Nghtynbi
Jan 17, 2021, 6:37 AM
Im not sure what theyre saying but if its about sucking dick i think we might suck it better m/m

Catharsis
Jan 17, 2021, 1:07 PM
Literally the only thing keeping me from going out in the world and fully exploring this side of my sexuality is my loyalty to my wife! I'm hoping to one day have her peg me, but right now she is pretty much in the dark about my bisexuality. I'm not really scared of the topic, or discussing it with her, but at the same time I don't want to just "assault" her with it all at once....baby steps, right?!

Jazminedress
Jan 17, 2021, 2:36 PM
Literally the only thing keeping me from going out in the world and fully exploring this side of my sexuality is my loyalty to my wife! I'm hoping to one day have her peg me, but right now she is pretty much in the dark about my bisexuality. I'm not really scared of the topic, or discussing it with her, but at the same time I don't want to just "assault" her with it all at once....baby steps, right?!

good to see a respectful man