PDA

View Full Version : Best apps/websites for trans to meet bi men?

Jamie19
Jan 8, 2021, 7:50 AM
So I am a young, convincing t-girl looking to meet men. I've used apps like grindr and websites like fabswingers, but I wondered what other good ways there are for someone like me to meet bi men online? Grindr is mainly gay men and fabswingers tends to be not the best caliber of men. I just wondered what else is out there atm. I'm in the UK too.

x

stevelover
Jan 8, 2021, 9:45 AM
I have wondered that too. I'd love to meet a sexy Tgirl and introduce her to my wife!

Fredrock4fun
Jan 8, 2021, 10:19 AM
I wish I could meet a girl like you in the US!

Jazminedress
Jan 8, 2021, 10:05 PM
So I am a young, convincing t-girl looking to meet men. I've used apps like grindr and websites like fabswingers, but I wondered what other good ways there are for someone like me to meet bi men online? Grindr is mainly gay men and fabswingers tends to be not the best caliber of men. I just wondered what else is out there atm. I'm in the UK too.

x

I think you would have to define what you are looking for, if its dating a courting, or simply one night stands, I think that makes a difference where you go

Nocockyet
Jan 9, 2021, 11:03 AM
I wish there was a completely secure app that had guaranteed privacy but at the same time verified the members. I've been on A4A for a few months and so far, it has been a disappointment.

SuckerMC
Jan 9, 2021, 11:11 AM
Have you tried Discord? Though not really for hooking up you can find a trans community there. Hungangels.com is a forum you could try asking to. There are always threads of guys asking how they can meet a transgirl.

querty
Jan 9, 2021, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the site Jamie!

Jozyxt
Jan 9, 2021, 11:26 PM
I see a lot of T-girls on Double list. I presume they are pros. But don't know.