PDA

View Full Version : Chat rooms

BiTexasGuy85
Jan 3, 2021, 2:23 PM
So I’ve been going to chat rooms since I was 12 or so, I remember chatting with older men ALL THE TIME. My addiction to chat rooms started very early, there was nothing hotter than chatting with a married man who wanted my ass.
Now, with that said, I know it was wrong and those guys were out of line but I LOVE those memories.
Fast forward to the recent past including this week, there have been more and more teens in the chat room I go to. I don’t talk sexually with them and definitely don’t trade pics or personal stuff, but I feel bad they keep getting booted and banned. Is that weird? Like I wouldn’t be who I am today without those chat rooms. I was awkward and I accepted as a teen and those guys REALLY helped me along when I was younger.
Like I said I don’t chat sexually or anything like that but should I be helping them by giving them advice or encouraging their behavior even though what they’re doing is illegal?

Flypaper
Jan 3, 2021, 5:46 PM
So I’ve been going to chat rooms since I was 12 or so, I remember chatting with older men ALL THE TIME. My addiction to chat rooms started very early, there was nothing hotter than chatting with a married man who wanted my ass.
Now, with that said, I know it was wrong and those guys were out of line but I LOVE those memories.
Fast forward to the recent past including this week, there have been more and more teens in the chat room I go to. I don’t talk sexually with them and definitely don’t trade pics or personal stuff, but I feel bad they keep getting booted and banned. Is that weird? Like I wouldn’t be who I am today without those chat rooms. I was awkward and I accepted as a teen and those guys REALLY helped me along when I was younger.
Like I said I don’t chat sexually or anything like that but should I be helping them by giving them advice or encouraging their behavior even though what they’re doing is illegal?

I get your point, teens wrestling wih their sexuality need healthy outlets. And too bad there isn’t a safe place for them to hear from those of us who’ve come out the other side pretty much in good shape. But an older guy “counseling” a teen seems fine to us, but imagine what their parents would say when they go full blown denial and scream that some older dude “seduced” or “converted” them!

You have good memories of your experiences, and let’s hope they do as well, but I’d hit “delete” the second I believed my new chat buddy or buddette was underage. Sorry.

BiTexasGuy85
Jan 3, 2021, 6:44 PM
I get your point, teens wrestling wih their sexuality need healthy outlets. And too bad there isn’t a safe place for them to hear from those of us who’ve come out the other side pretty much in good shape. But an older guy “counseling” a teen seems fine to us, but imagine what their parents would say when they go full blown denial and scream that some older dude “seduced” or “converted” them!

You have good memories of your experiences, and let’s hope they do as well, but I’d hit “delete” the second I believed my new chat buddy or buddette was underage. Sorry.

And THAT Is my struggle. But you’re right I should definitely hit delete

Flypaper
Jan 5, 2021, 8:50 AM
And THAT Is my struggle. But you’re right I should definitely hit delete

You can chat me up! I’ll show you my AARP card as proof of age LOL

BiTexasGuy85
Jan 5, 2021, 3:49 PM
You can chat me up! I’ll show you my AARP card as proof of age LOL

my inbox is always open haha