PDA

View Full Version : How Old is Too Old to Be Thinking Bisexually?

secretsucr
Jul 15, 2005, 5:56 PM
......or sexually at all for that matter. Age sort of creeps up on one unsuspectingly. All of a sudden one day you look, and your arm wrinkles up differently or you have deep laugh lines or maybe sun damage from too many boat rides without using sunscreen. Younger people start looking at you differently, yet the mind still thinks with the same passion it did 20-30 years ago. Is it time to start exercising restraint in order to avoid being looked upon as a dirty old man or an old slut? Hmmmm, I'm not dead yet, and have an 86 y/o mother, so that means I could easily live another 30 years. Shall I become a voluntary eunuch and take up knitting?

hypershot
Jul 15, 2005, 6:13 PM
As I've said with many other people, just be urself, you can be no other! Who cares how the world perceives you! As long as u are happy for being you then thats all that matters. Age is irrelevant..

Bigc69
Jul 15, 2005, 7:25 PM
I am 53, I am tall and trim and in as good shape as I was whe I was a kid in the Marine Corp. Well....A little slower. I am recently bi interested and am aching for the experience of a man or couple. I feel like a kid.

julie
Jul 15, 2005, 8:53 PM
Ooh, I struggle with this one- mainly because at 43 and newly divorced I feel my sexual expression is only just beginning. At last I have the confidence and self belief to be the erotic being I am with whoever I want to be with!

Cruelly though, I also have the body of a woman of 43 who has borne children- In a world where plastic seems to be fantastic, sillicone breasts pretty much standard, gym workouts expected and young men ask if my pussy is shaved(!)- this rather detracts from my new found confidence!

So what am I saying here? Well inside I'm 19 and horny as hell, but also wise and knowing and oh so sensuous, I know what I want and am skilled in lovemaking. If I can remember this and forget my bodys imperfections then I will never be too old to be thinking bisexually :cool:

love Julie x

wellred
Jul 15, 2005, 9:27 PM
It seems that folks age differently...I know people you are more self-limiting at 30 than other friends at 70. A zest for life keeps that glimmer in your eye, which can have great appeal.

Younger people will not likely be lustfully checking out your body in the local mall as you age, but golly that does not mean you cannot keep your imagination afire. My grandfather, after losing two wives to death, found a girlfriend at 70. I have no idea what went on physically between them (none of my business) but they certainly loved each other.

Personally, I am plan on waxing the wheels on my walker to give the night staff at the nursing home a run for their money. I will pretend to be senile and not responsible for my actions...and get away with as much as possible.

My wish for you is that you enjoy as many sexual thoughts and acts as you can fit into your life.

Much joy,
Red

bigregory
Jul 15, 2005, 11:43 PM
Wellred your funny lol.

bi.girlfag73
Jul 16, 2005, 4:07 AM
To me, sexuality is a continuum, and anything goes at any time as we change throughout life.
While it can be difficult to not feel the pressure from the cult of body obsession and fixation on youth, it is never too late for new thoughts, we never stop growing...really.
Did you know that according to most research, sexual desire waxes and wanes throughout life, and while some people experience a waning period of some sort, desire usually comes back as we get to be elderly.
Yup, senior citizens are gettin' it on right under our noses!
We are who we are as human animals. Enjoy it. A break from sexual drive can be productive in many other ways too.

Blah blah blah
A.
:flag1:

jazzer
Jul 16, 2005, 5:59 AM
Why do you target bisexual thinking as opposed to heterosexual thinking as you get older. Regardless of age if you are a man and still get hard and are horny,enjoy sex and are fit and healthy, whether you are bisexual or not the enjoyment will still be there. My wife and I are both 60 years old and I bet after a session with us you would go away feeling satisfied and happy. Accept what you are, who you are and the age you are and the rest will fall into place. Sex is there to be enjoyed regardless of age, so enjoy.

hypershot
Jul 16, 2005, 9:12 AM
Well said Jazzer! ;)

SweetBlackAngel
Jul 16, 2005, 10:44 AM
Ooh, I struggle with this one- mainly because at 43 and newly divorced I feel my sexual expression is only just beginning. At last I have the confidence and self belief to be the erotic being I am with whoever I want to be with!

Cruelly though, I also have the body of a woman of 43 who has borne children- In a world where plastic seems to be fantastic, sillicone breasts pretty much standard, gym workouts expected and young men ask if my pussy is shaved(!)- this rather detracts from my new found confidence!

So what am I saying here? Well inside I'm 19 and horny as hell, but also wise and knowing and oh so sensuous, I know what I want and am skilled in lovemaking. If I can remember this and forget my bodys imperfections then I will never be too old to be thinking bisexually :cool:

love Julie x

Wow! That was beautiful, Julie! I am so with you on ALL of that. Thanks for saying it so well. :) :flag3:

rupertbare
Oct 10, 2005, 5:55 AM
This is really about age in general and society deals with it.

The media is hung up on the young and body beautiful.

My mother, much to MY embarrassment, asked me to have a word with my father just last year. She wanted me to suggest that he see a doctor to help with the fact that he was having a problem (due to surgery) with gaining and keeping an erection. She was missing sex, she explained in was pretty much down to birthdays and Christmas but that she was missing that physical expression of their love. My father is 88 and my mother 83.

So, thinking about sex, bi, gay or hetro or having sex - there is only the limit of your imagination - age really doesn't enter into it.

Here in the UK there is a problem with recently divorced omen in their 50's who, with no responsibilities to children etc., are going out and having casual sex left right and centre - the problem is that many have not "been out there" for a long time and are not using safe sex advice. STD rates amongst them are ggoing through the roof.

So as always, Play Safe, don't worry about your age - just get out there and have some fun!!

With Love and Peace

Rupe :)

jabgic
Oct 10, 2005, 9:43 AM
You will know that you are too old when they put you in a box and thow dirt in your face. you are never too old :three: :bigrin:

jabgic
Oct 10, 2005, 9:48 AM
If you wonder about people being interested in you sexually I do not believe that will be a problem. I recently had a wonderful time with a man that was 73, we took our time and really enjoyed ourselves. don't worry about your age and enjoy yourself :three: :bigrin:

DÆMØN
Oct 10, 2005, 3:56 PM
IMHO Us older folk know better what we're about and what we'd like to experience... I've always said before: I wish I knew when I was younger what I know now. ... so aside from a broader range of experience ... knowing life has to be lived to be enjoyed, might as well get as much experience as one can before the ends of your days... Other than that age doesn't factor in too much along the journey.

codybear3
Oct 10, 2005, 6:42 PM
You are never too old for what you want in life. You may be slower, but whats the rush. As I have told my wife in the past, I think the best years of my life will begin after she loses all her teeth... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

Bi-ten
Oct 10, 2005, 10:34 PM
LOL Codybear,

I think we can all relate to that one! I find it interesting when I think about who I am, I don't actually feel much different than myself at 16. I still love, I still hurt, I still love life the same way. However when I look in the mirror sometimes I am suprized at the gentleman looking back at me;)

'Where did you come from old man?' I ask, and I have to smile. This image is not a bad thing, it is still me...the everlasting child is still inside. Society in its persuit of physical and relational perfection has missed the whole point. We are all loving and deserving of love...sure the packaging is great but what is inside?

If you feel sexy, you are sexy. If you feel loving, then be it. Don't limit yourself by what others think!

Thats my 2 cents and change.

csrakate
Oct 11, 2005, 2:45 AM
LOL Wellred!!!...and you better be careful...I also plan to wax the wheels of my walker...and I may very well be the little old lady chasing you down the hallway of the retirement home! LOL!...I would like to think that the older we get...after our kids are gone to make their own lives, that it might very well be OUR time to explore and be just as sexual as we want to be. I know...the very thought of our parents having sex is just down right gross...and I have suffered that same indignity with my own kids calling my husband and I "Freaks" when we act the least bit sexual...but until they put this old and wrinkled body beneath the earth, I will continue to demand my sexual rights...whatever they may be! LOL!!!

Here's to all us old folk!!!

Kate

PS....does this really mean that I'm not really an 18 year old nymphet trapped in the body of a 47 year old woman?????

mike9753
Oct 11, 2005, 11:10 AM
You are NEVER to old. But I also think you have to have a care about who you lust after adn subsequently chase. I think an older person wanting to date and have sex with a younger person is OK - it's more accepted for an older man lusting after a younger woman, but I think it's OK both ways. However, the age gap does present a problem when it gets extreme.

What do folks think about this issue? Specifically when do you think the perception changes from viewing the older person positively to thinking of them negatively? (Anna Nicole-ish?) Or does it differ if the older person is a male or female. Or does it differ if the relationship is M2F or M2M or F2F?

Here's my opinion:

10 yr gap - OK
15 yr gap - Still OK
20 yr gap - Depends on the couple
25 yr gap - Pushing it
30 yr gap - Very questionable
35 yr gap - Is somethin else going on?
40 yr gap - Something else IS going on! (One's got $$$)
45 yr gap - I have a hard time thinking it's real
50 yr gap PLUS - OK if your Harold & Maud

What do others think?

Mike

sailorashore
Nov 2, 2013, 7:58 PM
I am 67. I have recently dated a guy who is 54. That he finds me attractive is nothing short of astonishing to me, but the sex is great and he makes me feel like a kid. Am I going to worry about how much longer I'll be able to enjoy this sort of thing? HELL no! The most important sex organ you possess is your brain, and ageing has a lot to do with attitude. Wellred and Kate, MY walker will be faster than yours!

OverNeath
Nov 3, 2013, 6:01 AM
Too Old?........Dead

BareProf
Nov 3, 2013, 6:57 AM
You are as old as you feel. I suppose when an erection is absolutely positively impossible, any kind of physical sex is over. When I was 45 I visited a gay bath house in Manhattan. The great majority of gentlemen there were white haired or bald. I had to search to find a guy near my age in appearance for some wonderful mutual masturbation. At 60 I visited a country spot in Florida for gay nudist men, advertised by word of mouth. (It no longer exists.) The men roaming and the men giving and receiving blow jobs appeared to be in their 70's and 80's. They weren't too old for bi sex.

Bisexual Explorer
Nov 3, 2013, 7:02 AM
I 69ed with men and women in 69 and enjoy sex now as much as I did then. Who cares that I'm not what I was 35 years ago? There are lots of attractive folks out there who want to have sex with me. I never, ever want to stop.
Bisexual Explorer

Sparky
Nov 3, 2013, 7:04 AM
Wow! Talk about resurrecting a thread! Not to hijack the OP's intent, but I couldn't resist responding to Mike's chart on age differences. An old friend once told me to look at it this way: Divide your age by two and add eight. If you do the math, at sixteen, you should date someone your own age. At 40, you can go as low as 28 or as high as 64. Makes sense to me!

Bisexual Explorer
Nov 3, 2013, 7:22 AM
Wow! Talk about resurrecting a thread! Not to hijack the OP's intent, but I couldn't resist responding to Mike's chart on age differences. An old friend once told me to look at it this way: Divide your age by two and add eight. If you do the math, at sixteen, you should date someone your own age. At 40, you can go as low as 28 or as high as 64. Makes sense to me!
I'm 65. Does this I can date someone as young as 25 or as old as 105? Hey, I'm up for it.
Bisexual Explorer

Cuiriousmark
Nov 3, 2013, 10:04 AM
Agree - my wife and I are having more bisexual interest as we approach our 50's and plan to do a lot about it when the kids are off to college :-)

Cuiriousmark
Nov 3, 2013, 10:05 AM
You look great - I wouldn't say no lol

darkeyes
Nov 3, 2013, 11:39 AM
Too Old?........Dead
Whatever our sexuality we are never too old to think about it... not if we are healthy of mind... some form of dementia may make it difficult while we live... but taking that aside maybe some day we will be 2 old 2 put the mucky thoughts into practice and/or pull. I'm young enough to expect that day to b a long way off... but will say.. dead sounds about right to me..:tongue:

BiCuriousVAN
Nov 3, 2013, 4:31 PM
You are as old as you feel. I suppose when an erection is absolutely positively impossible, any kind of physical sex is over. When I was 45 I visited a gay bath house in Manhattan. The great majority of gentlemen there were white haired or bald. I had to search to find a guy near my age in appearance for some wonderful mutual masturbation. At 60 I visited a country spot in Florida for gay nudist men, advertised by word of mouth. (It no longer exists.) The men roaming and the men giving and receiving blow jobs appeared to be in their 70's and 80's. They weren't too old for bi sex.

I agree with the other comment that you do look great. I am in my 50's and often think that I don't want to hook up somebody in their 60's, but if they look like you, man am I missing out. Time to change my view. Also the fact that there are many older people at the bath houses, gives me something to look forward to

~Joe~
Nov 3, 2013, 5:03 PM
Well I am 55, and have been active Bi since 1999, I take people as they are nothing else really matters.
Only today i had great full sex with a 66 year old man, hey kept a good passé as he had his wicked way with me for a few hour, he gave me as much fun as a 30 year old i went with last week.
Let and live as you are, just enjoying the days you have