PDA

View Full Version : New in Santa Rosa

michael95404
Dec 31, 2020, 5:09 PM
It seems I can't create my personal profile yet. So, just to say right now that I'm a well-educated, intelligent, bisexual 70-year old man in Santa Rosa. I'd love to meet other local bisexuals.

GayGuy04
Dec 31, 2020, 6:44 PM
It seems I can't create my personal profile yet. So, just to say right now that I'm a well-educated, intelligent, bisexual 70-year old man in Santa Rosa. I'd love to meet other local bisexuals.

Welcome to bisexual.com there was a new thread for newbies but Welcome and enjoy

Robtiti
Jan 1, 2021, 6:09 PM
Welcome from a bit south of you!

michael95404
Jan 2, 2021, 1:12 AM
I'd love to hear from you.

borntosuckcock
Jan 2, 2021, 6:48 AM
I sucked a lot of cocks when I lived in Santa Rosa. I lived near what was called the Coddingtown Mall. I remember there was an adult book store with video booths, just off the freeway on the main drag south of town. I sucked a lot of cocks and swallowed a lot of fum there. That was 40 years ago.

oonoo
Jan 2, 2021, 8:53 AM
Sorry you can’t create your profile. I’m bi sexual too and would love the opportunity to meet you. I don’t live in Santa Rosa but I’m there often. I live in Auburn. If you ever want to take a road trip, we can meet here.

michael95404
Jan 2, 2021, 2:10 PM
Yeah. the place is called Secrets. I went by yesterday to look at it. They not only have video booths, but a new 15-seat theater. You buy an all day pass for $15. You can come and go throughout the day. I know this isn't the best season for it (Covid) but I really needa a hookup. Nice dick, b8y the way.

lovetoswallowcum
Jan 2, 2021, 4:27 PM
HI and welcome. I'm in Marin City

michael95404
Jan 3, 2021, 1:00 AM
I'd love for you to contact me oonoo.

michael95404
Jan 3, 2021, 1:02 AM
Perhaps I can drive that way soon. I'll PM you.

michael95404
Jan 3, 2021, 6:46 PM
I think I've heard from most of you in this thread. I'm ready to get down. The building I'm in won't allow guests because of Covid. Please arrange a meeting. I'm terribly hungry.

csreef
Jan 3, 2021, 8:48 PM

Welcome M'friend :flag3::flag1::flag3: Its good to know I'm not the only one having problems with this site!

redngoldpride
Jan 5, 2021, 10:03 AM
Monterey , california here travel is no problem for me ...... Uninhibited and sexually adventurous

Happy Cucky
Jan 5, 2021, 10:34 AM
Welcome from Petaluma area.

Sexytwin
Jan 13, 2021, 6:57 PM
Any crazy chance that we are talking about secrets in SeaTac/Des Moines Wa area? If so, love that place and know the owner personally and can say that it can and is a great time in all kinds of fun and exciting ways. If that’s the place then maybe a fun meet up could be just the thing needed by a few as I see it.