PDA

View Full Version : Meeting on bisexual.com

Bimiself48
Dec 29, 2020, 7:58 PM
I like being on this site and being able to talk about things I normally have had to keep to myself. I also like the idea of meeting some of you out in the real world.
Who here has hooked up with someone from bisexual.com? What happened? And who here wants too?

Riderinthestorm
Dec 29, 2020, 9:45 PM
I have not hooked up with anyone here. Everyone lives too far away to play with.

That said, I would love to find someone locally on here that I can connect with and hook up with.

guywholikesboth
Dec 30, 2020, 12:22 AM
I have hooked up with 2 guys from this site we met at a mcdonalds I had told them about a couple of guys that I met with on a regular bases we left McDonalds and went to the meeting got to suck them both I have since been with them both a lone and got to take 2 nice loads Covid has prevented any further cant wait for it to be over so I get to taste them again

Bimiself48
Dec 30, 2020, 12:34 AM
I have hooked up with 2 guys from this site we met at a mcdonalds I had told them about a couple of guys that I met with on a regular bases we left McDonalds and went to the meeting got to suck them both I have since been with them both a lone and got to take 2 nice loads Covid has prevented any further cant wait for it to be over so I get to taste them again

That's hot, that's what I'm looking for! And I'm with you on with the Covid.

tenni
Dec 30, 2020, 2:18 AM
Bimiself
This is not a hook up site but the profiles allow you to contact other members. Friendships have evolved with past members including myself. He lived in another country and we did meet when I was in his country. No hook up or sex happened but the friendship was good. Others have become connected and even married another member.

I agree that with Covid, it is wise not to hook up and distancing is required when meeting.

void()
Dec 30, 2020, 2:28 AM
Met with someone from here. We enjoyed one another fully. We talked, we had sex. Life being what it is we've seemed to drift apart. It happens. I still love him. Still want him being happy, with or without me.

Would I do it again? Sure.

cbxer66
Dec 30, 2020, 12:36 PM
Years ago, 2014 and 15, met a guy from here, think his name here was Scubainstructor. Anyway, he was the same age as me at the time, early 50's. He was married, but evidently not getting enough. He came over to my place a few times. He loved getting head, he would cum three or four times every time he came over here, to my once. LMAO! Those were good times. but he eventually stopped contacting me. Don't know what happened. Maybe she found out, somehow or other? I'd like to meet with him again.

tongueteaser
Dec 30, 2020, 8:36 PM
Im new again here. Lost my info for awhile and just returned back. Not sure if anyone close to me in Maryland here anyhow.

Jozyxt
Dec 30, 2020, 8:45 PM
I've had a nice long chat thread with a guy, who is pretty much like me. But with a bit of experience. I'd welcome meeting any man that wanted to just talk. There are so few opportunities for men to talk to each other about sex. And particularly about bi-sex.

Nocockyet
Dec 31, 2020, 10:13 AM
I would prefer hooking up with someone on this site rather than an app. I can look back at someone's posting history and at least see a little about them. I have been trying to meet someone on A4A and it is sooooo frustrating. I say in my profile I need to take it slow and 3/4 of the messages are guys wanting to meet right now. Or better yet, they start out seemingly normal but then start getting super creepy.

mnjack
Dec 31, 2020, 12:00 PM
Back in the days when chat was still up, I met **Peg** here and we were married. She supported my bi side and we had three good years together before she passed. When I moved to Cleveland, I also met a guy on this site and we met a few times but my work schedule was brutal and I was not able to maintain our meet ups. I am back in Minnesota and have not met anyone yet, but I am still looking.

The chat feature allowed a virtual community to form and made it easier to build trust and relationships here.

Fredrock4fun
Dec 31, 2020, 1:27 PM
New here so haven’t ever met anyone. Most aren’t in my area anyway but I’m open to good ideas

csreef
Dec 31, 2020, 1:52 PM
Meeting anyone is a numbers game. Add to the difficulty Covid-19 which doesn't help any either.

michael95404
Dec 31, 2020, 5:51 PM

That's really sexy. I've been at this location for a year and half and haven't had any luck. I'm new to this site and look forward to meeting someone. I hope you get your guys back soon.

beamish13
Dec 31, 2020, 6:24 PM
Keep trying to meet up with guys in the Los Angeles area!

Mattfumbled
Jan 1, 2021, 12:43 AM
Sounds bloody lovely. I'm here for a bit of learning, exploration, and lets be honest a bit of a turn on. All this honest talk has got me a bit hard. But if it ends up with an encounter as per my profile then happy days! HNY - here's to popping my anal cherry during 2021! x

proteindump
Jan 1, 2021, 8:33 AM
I would love to meet up with someone on this site but being from Toledo the odds are against me. I have never seen so many straight men anywhere else!!!

Jack Black
Jan 1, 2021, 1:46 PM
Seeking BJ HJ partner in western Kenosha county, Wi.

waverly065
Jan 1, 2021, 3:19 PM
Can't wait to meet up someone here

BigDGamer21
Jan 6, 2021, 2:21 PM
Anyone from Connecticut and in their 30's? I am new to this and am ready to give into the urge!

Jack Black
Jan 6, 2021, 3:46 PM
This is a great site for discussing bi issues. I have not met anyone on this site. A better site for hooking up is silverdaddies.com. I have met several men thru it.

dave347
Feb 10, 2021, 9:24 PM
Would love to meet others from here - just not many around the Central Florida area. Been more successful using Doublelist.

Rest85
Feb 11, 2021, 12:44 AM
I am definitely open to meeting another bi guy. The possible issue could be that I am a no recip cocksucker. I think most guys here like to suck also. However, feel free to PM me. I would enjoy just talking about experiences or discussing our interests. Male or female.