PDA

View Full Version : What a lot of cum !

Godownonit
Dec 24, 2020, 1:39 PM
Met a friend of a friend last night, for a little cocksucking fun. My first black guy. I have never been attracted to black guys, but this kid had a truly beautiful cock ! My God, what a pole ! I hope I did it justice. I worked over his wang for over an hour...and I managed to deep throat it (almost) balls deep...which is my specialty. I couldn't quite get there, but there is always next time :) !!! Anyway, I took his load in my mouth, as always do (NO sense in sucking the rod, if you don't enjoy the creamy reward after). This kid produced probably the biggest cum load I have ever seen - certainly the most I have ever swallowed. He just came....and came and came. Geysers of it ! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the hell out of it, but it was almost too much. I swallowed almost all of it. After the first spurt (a gusher !) I didn't expect more strong spurts like that, so I did spill some. Not too much, though.

Anyone else ever have such an experience ? Almost too much cum...so much to almost be off-putting ? I will definitely suck this kid (college age kid, to be clear) off again...but I will have to get used to that much sauce !

GayGuy04
Dec 24, 2020, 1:41 PM
Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself good for you

cornholejoe
Dec 24, 2020, 1:43 PM
not sucking but being buttfucked man filled me up and cum run out of me for 15 minutes

KDaddy23
Dec 24, 2020, 2:56 PM
Yep, I've had guys surprise the daylights out of me bringing huge loads and as I'm rushing to swallow - and trying not to lose any of it - I have always wondered where they were keeping all of this; I learned that the size of a guy's nuts doesn't always equate to huge loads nor does the length of his cock; the last guy who damned near overwhelmed my ability to swallow was only 6" and had a small sack and I almost failed to swallow it all. I think the only way one can "prepare" for it is if the guy says that he shoots huge loads or you ask and maybe then that doesn't really prepare you for what you're about to receive!

BradInWisconsin
Dec 24, 2020, 8:07 PM
Only sucked dick 20-25 times, but there’s no chance any man could EVER fill my mouth with too much cum. For me, more and more hot, thick semen is best on every single occasion. I’ll swallow it all, with an ear-to-ear smile. It’s exciting, and a privilege, to turn on and pleasure a man that much.

Warmnsalty
Dec 25, 2020, 8:19 AM
I've only had one cock that gave me so much cum I spilled some. I LOVE feeling a cock pump jizz into my mouth, always let it collect in my mouth till he's done squirting then swallow the reward. SO was shocked when I got a really big load, filled my mouth and kept cumming, so some ran down my chin. I caught the excess with my hand as I swallowed my mouthful, it was so hot. Sadly was a biz trip hook up so no chance for a repeat.

atxbi
Dec 26, 2020, 11:58 AM
I’ve only sucked one cock that had so much cum, that I had to swallow twice while he was still cumming to keep from spilling any. I think that was one of my favorite blowjobs. That was several years ago and I still haven’t found a cock with that much cum. That is a very fond memory, and every new cock I suck has me longing for a repeat of the two swallow blowjob!

csreef
Dec 26, 2020, 12:34 PM
When I was 26, and dating Mrs. Robinson (52), she said that I would come so hard in her pussy, that it felt like a Fire Hose!! Ah, to be young again! :impleased

Rest85
Dec 26, 2020, 3:03 PM
I’ve only sucked one cock that had so much cum, that I had to swallow twice while he was still cumming to keep from spilling any. I think that was one of my favorite blowjobs. That was several years ago and I still haven’t found a cock with that much cum. That is a very fond memory, and every new cock I suck has me longing for a repeat of the two swallow blowjob!

Yes...In my younger years, I used to jack off while lying on my back and could spurt streams that would reach my own face when I held off cumming for a few days. I loved it! Since I can't cum that way anymore I really appreciate when a guy spurts streams into my waiting mouth. It's the most incredible turn on.