PDA

View Full Version : I get very painful when anything is inserted into my ass

proteindump
Dec 19, 2020, 11:26 AM
My personal cocksucker has tried several times to fuck my ass, with a small butt toy, something he created and his finger. About an inch into my butt he hits something that REALLY HURTS. I would assume it is my enlarged prostate. When he tries this he has already been touching, sucking my cock and I am excited. Is this normal and does the pain subside quickly?

cornholejoe
Dec 19, 2020, 11:34 AM
you must have a tight asshole lube it real good

tenni
Dec 19, 2020, 2:17 PM
Yes for some /many men anal penetration is uncomfortable regardless of how much lube you use. Anal is not needed to enjoy m2m sex.

I'm not a medical person but have you had your doctor check you out? Let the doctor know that there is pain when there is pressure put on your anus. It could be haemorrhoids or some other medical issue. Get confirmation that the pain could be from your enlarged prostrate from the doctor.

Explore other pleasure spots on your body.

proteindump
Dec 19, 2020, 2:27 PM
He can get in and he does lube up, its after the 1st inch or 2.

cornholejoe
Dec 19, 2020, 4:36 PM
He can get in and he does lube up, its after the 1st inch or 2.

sounds like hemroids to me

proteindump
Dec 19, 2020, 10:16 PM
You might have the answer cornholejoe! Of course with Covid and all seeing a doctor is next to impossible unless your dieing and they can't save you. lol

csreef
Dec 20, 2020, 1:14 AM
sounds like hemroids to me

Hemorrhoids are on the Outside, not on the Inside......Duh!

csreef
Dec 20, 2020, 1:30 AM
If it is Painful. Stop! . . . You Know . . . Common Sense!?!? ​

MidTownBob
Dec 20, 2020, 2:20 AM
I find that when I haven't had anything in my ass, I feel pain no matter how much lube I use. If it's something that I'm planning a few weeks out, I'll use my butt plugs. However, if it's something that's spontaneous, I'll either grin and bear it (with a lot of lube), or decline.

Neonaught
Dec 20, 2020, 9:11 AM

Actually you can have internal hemorrhoids. You may also have some sort of growth, a polyp growing just inside that would explain the pain. I would consult a doctor.

Flypaper
Dec 20, 2020, 9:47 AM

Not always Reef. I had chronic internal ones removed this summer. My colon is like a rebuilt engine, ready for a new camshaft

Flypaper
Dec 20, 2020, 9:48 AM
If it is Painful. Stop! . . . You Know . . . Common Sense!?!? ​

Agree 100%. Enjoy the love he shows your cock, and maybe give him a suck now and again.

Geoff Gregg
Dec 20, 2020, 12:14 PM
No there are both just ask your doctor.

Nocockyet
Dec 20, 2020, 2:01 PM
Could also be that the muscle is just not used to it. If the pain subsides quickly, it might just be that you are tensing up, kinda like a gag reflex.

csreef
Dec 20, 2020, 3:06 PM
Actually you can have internal hemorrhoids. You may also have some sort of growth, a polyp growing just inside that would explain the pain. I would consult a doctor.

I didn't know this. I stand corrected. Lesson learned.

ClassicPaCpl
Dec 20, 2020, 5:11 PM
I agree with everyone saying see your dr. But if your starting out with a 1 inch wide toy and your not used to anything why not try just a finger at first... Lube up the digit and your bung and slowly ease it in... Wait until you relax and see if there is pain... If not. maybe try a second finger.. The key is, for me anyway, is to take it slow.. dont just slam something up there.. ease into it and be sure your relaxed and not tensing up. but the main thing is to be safe and make sure its not something medical... Stay safe and enjoy

Neonaught
Dec 21, 2020, 9:05 AM
Since I am a larger endowed top I learned early on that the ass must be carefully dilated to take me comfortably. Hurting anyone makes me lose my erection so I have become skilled at the dilation process using progressively larger plug/dildo and lube, lube, lube. My favorite bottom for the last five years recently asked for a turn at top. He didn't finger me enough and it took 3-4 minutes for the experience to become comfortable for me. The next time we met I had him work me with a small dildo for a few minutes and it was much more comfortable.

Good dilation in preparation for penetration is the key.

harkeck2
Dec 21, 2020, 3:23 PM
My first experience was painful. He entered me gently and as he "went around the corner" my prostate spontaneously contracted and I exploded in an orgasm. Then the pain returned and he withdrew without cumming because I said it hurt. I bled a little and was sore for 3 days but ok now. That was over a year ago and I don't think I want to try again. He is large but not hung as some would say, about the same as me.

csreef
Dec 21, 2020, 3:52 PM
When I first started with Butt Plugs the Lady at the Sex Shop said to sit in a warm bath to relax my backside. Then to start with the smallest toy. I had a few glasses

of wine before I started to ease my nerves.

Flypaper
Dec 24, 2020, 9:04 AM
When I first started with Butt Plugs the Lady at the Sex Shop said to sit in a warm bath to relax my backside. Then to start with the smallest toy. I had a few glasses

of wine before I started to ease my nerves.

Yep, warm baths work wonders. Good news is that I have a jacuzzi big enough for two...

Bimiself48
Dec 29, 2020, 12:01 AM
I've only been fucked once. He was smaller than average and had no problems getting inside of me. I say he was smaller than average but I still felt him. I loved every minute of it. Feeling him pumping me, his body slamming up against my ass, it was great. He wore a condom and when he was ready to cum I told him to pull out and blow over my cock, then I used his cum like lube as I jerked off to completion. I've let bigger men try but I've had to stop them cause it hurt to much. I find that annoying, cause I'm thinking as good as that guy was bigger would be better.