PDA

View Full Version : Had a nice evening last night

proteindump
Dec 14, 2020, 8:31 AM
I was horny as hell yesterday, I mean I was almost ready to suck a doorknob! I went to an ABS that is known for its cleanliness and it has a fantastic theater that right now can only seat 10 due to covid. They had a nice movie on the screen and there were 4 guys and me. 2 had cocks out playing with themselves. Another guy started it off by sucking one of them off, I watched and when they finished the sucker was ready to be sucked, so I did. He was admittedly too drunk to get it hard but was loving what I was doing, so I kept it up for a while, he left with my email and was going to invite me over to play with him and his wife. COOL! Well he gets up and this younger guy asks if he is next, so I said set down and take it out. It only took a couple of minutes and POW he gave me his load. Tasty but it was really acid like, to the point it was almost stinging my mouth. Of course now I have to worry about Covid but all of the guys were talking about that and how careful they have all been so probably be ok and yes masks were on, unless of course we were busy doing someone. Much calmer today!