PDA

View Full Version : Recent work trip

Bi-Rõnin
Dec 10, 2020, 3:13 PM
Was working out of state for a month. I had every intention of getting laid and acted on it. After all, I was going to be in a hotel alone for a month.

I met Joe online, and described my preferences, experience and ideal hookup. Which he said sounded perfect. I told him I kept my ass smooth but the day before we hooked up I was so horny I got a little carried away. So Joe was in for a surprise. I only wish he had been my height or taller.
He out weighed me by about 50lbs, just an average stocky build, which I like.

He came over to my hotel, and it was awkward at first since I'm shy. He must've sensed it and took control. After all, if we meet up, I 100% intend to have that cock in me. Joe told me he wanted to see the cheeky panties I was wearing so I stripped down and started turning around. He started feeling my ass up as he stripped. I thought he was sporting an average sized erection(never touched anyones cock but mine) until I wrapped my hand around it. He was thick, and hard as steel. I was worried about not being able to get him inside me. He then stepped up and embarrassed me with a kiss on the lips(never kissed a man before) spun me around and guided me backwards onto the bed while climbing between my spreading legs. It felt odd but nice to feel a hairy person against my completely hairless legs and ass. There was a fire of passion in Joe. He alternated between kissing me, working my neck over with his tongue as his fingers started probing my aching ass.
It was awkward being complimented so graphically but looking back it turns me on now. Lowering himself between my legs, I thought he was going for my cock. Wrong. He told me to hold my legs in the air and full on tongue assaulted my completely exposed hole. Ive been rimmed before from behind, but looking down between my legs and watching him rim me was so hot. Idk how long he worked me over but i was in a frenzy.

When he came up he entered me teasingly w just his head in and out repeatedly, driving me crazy. The moment he effortlessly buried his cock in me, he thrust his tongue in my mouth while i moaned in his with my legs in the air and wrapping my arms around him. I was stretched wide and felt it. He controlled ever aspect, depth, speed, power and I loved every second of it. When i came all over myself, he stopped and used my cum as lube and continued fucking me. Nailing my prostate with every single movement. I could've spent all day with his cock buried in me and his tongue in my mouth. He finally pulled out, flipped me over and drug me to the edge of the bed. He drilled me hard fast and furiously from behind until he finished.

Fingers crossed I can get back there for work.
I would love to get more of that. And have him blow his load in my mouth once.

Robtiti
Dec 10, 2020, 4:30 PM
Well that was HOT!

csreef
Dec 11, 2020, 1:55 AM
Wow, that was HOT! ​ I'm glad that you experienced new things on your Journey, I.m happy for you!

Bi-Rõnin
Dec 15, 2020, 9:52 AM
It was like living out the fantasy one might dream about having. Downfall to that is going to be finding that again

BiTexasGuy85
Dec 15, 2020, 4:34 PM
Sounds like a great time bud! I’m glad you got to live this out!!

RisingBi
Dec 16, 2020, 10:01 PM
That is every bottom or versatile bisexual guy's dream; it certainly is mine! Thank you for sharing, and making it so hot! Wow!