PDA

View Full Version : Pussy Eating Preferences

JordanCD
Dec 8, 2020, 4:52 PM
Which girl would you rather eat out?

BradInWisconsin
Dec 8, 2020, 5:25 PM
I’d eat ‘em all out while thanking my lucky stars, but dining amidst #4’s heavenly hairiness would have me cumming in touch-free fashion. Repeatedly. She’d really have to beg me to eventually stop pleasuring her.

charman
Dec 8, 2020, 5:48 PM
I would eat each and everyone of them. Until they never me to stop!

Robtiti
Dec 8, 2020, 5:52 PM
All. Not picky.

Fitdad
Dec 8, 2020, 6:12 PM
If I must choose, no 3 as I love bald passes with big lips to suck and pull on as I lick her clit.

csreef
Dec 8, 2020, 6:14 PM
I'm going to say 1. 3 and 4!

borntosuckcock
Dec 8, 2020, 8:56 PM
I love a big, wet, hairy pussy.

TXLonestarTX69
Dec 9, 2020, 5:18 AM
#3 is my first choice as well. ABSOLUTELY LOVE beautiful large labia. Love her nipples too.

Geoff Gregg
Dec 9, 2020, 7:08 AM
I am a pussy man. A ladies pussy is like a flower, each one has it's individual beauty. There is nothing better than getting a woman excited and having her pussy blossom into its fullness. I can be satisfied by just making a woman have an orgasm. It doesn't matter if it's my fingers or tongue bringing her to that moment when she is lost in pleasure. Yes I love the feeling of being inside a woman as well. But then I also like to make a man cum.

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 9, 2020, 8:03 AM
In order of preference:
- 1, 2, 3, with 1 being my overall favorite for her entire look
- 4. maybe
- 5? no thanks. Don't like a lot of pubic hair -- actually prefer none, but the underarm hair is a big turn-off

RisingBi
Dec 9, 2020, 8:29 AM
It truly is amazing how much diversity there is in what people find the most attractive in a pussy (and anything else!). It really proves that there is no inherently existent beautiful and perfect pussy. It all depends on the mind perceiving it. For me, my absolute favourite is a shaved pussy where all the outer labia are tucked in.

redngoldpride
Dec 9, 2020, 11:26 AM
Very easy one , I Love eating pussy , I LOVE everything about it the sight , the scent , the taste , the pre-cum and best thing is all the differences in them (love-em all)

cornholejoe
Dec 9, 2020, 2:57 PM
1 2 3 is what like love eating out a shaved pussy

fredward
Dec 10, 2020, 9:14 AM
#2 for sure. I love short haired girls with small breasts. And I love a shaved pussy.

#1 looks similar, just with longer hair.

#5 for a total change of pace. All that hair, I bet she's a tiger.

chongster
Dec 10, 2020, 10:15 AM
#1 Is perfect! She could sit on my face anytime!

SuckerMC
Dec 10, 2020, 10:21 AM
For the pole I chose #2. #5 is too much hair for my liking. The rest are all game.

Jozyxt
Dec 11, 2020, 12:04 AM
My first ranking of woman is by there tits. The smaller the better. Second by how boyish they look. Though there are of course some trade offs to be made. And since it is just licking pussy, I don have to worry about much else about the woman.

So I'd pick the pussy by the women's looks.

Ranked in order.

cbxer66
Dec 11, 2020, 12:18 PM
Haven't done it in years. Seems very difficult to even find a woman that wants to have sex. But number 4 for me. I'd eat any one of them, truthfully. But I like them hairy. Just the way it's always been for me in the past. Never knew a woman that shaved her puss.

bblover
Dec 11, 2020, 5:27 PM
Number 3 for me. Big lips and meaty pussy, bald. I have full access to a #1 so i would take a swing at a bigger one.

Christopher South
Dec 11, 2020, 5:41 PM
#2 for the girl's looks. #3 for pussy. #4 with a little less hair.

Greenie1
Dec 13, 2020, 8:51 AM
Wow, a couple of those chicks have some real roast beef down there! They all would be enjoyable I think, in their own way.

Flypaper
Dec 13, 2020, 9:48 AM
If I’m forced to choose, #2:because she looks so fresh and eating her would make those pussy lips swell.

Once you are tongue deep and the juices are flowering, even hairy pussy is great. There’s a reason they call it “beaver”!

Sigstache
Dec 13, 2020, 1:11 PM
#1, I like that peach look :bigrin:

Wheres the option for the chic with the huge clit!!?

BaojBulge
Jan 4, 2021, 7:43 AM
I will make any of these options, Gush their brains out!I am the master of the “Cunt He Licious”!

michael95404
Jan 4, 2021, 1:17 PM
The attachment is no longer working. But I've never seen a pussy I didn't want to eat. One of my early girlfriends used trim hers pretty close. She though it looked cleaner, but she used to masterbate on stage for guys and wanted them to have a good view. It turned her on and would almost always cum. And she really loved to ride my face until she came. Really, really hot pussy and really hot gal -- 19 at the time.

michael95404
Jan 4, 2021, 1:22 PM
The attachment is no longer working. But I've never seen a pussy I didn't want to eat. One of my early girlfriends used trim hers pretty close. She though it looked cleaner, but she used to masterbate on stage for guys and wanted them to have a good view. It turned her on and would almost always cum. And she really loved to ride my face until she came. Really, really hot pussy and really hot gal -- 19 at the time.

BTW, this is the error I get, "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator (https://www.bisexual.com/forum/sendmessage.php)."

bikedoc
Jan 4, 2021, 5:14 PM
In order of preference #3,#4 and #1.

Arsamatoria
Jan 5, 2021, 2:49 PM
In order of preference: 4,2,1,3,5. But honestly, I enjoy all types of pussy.

Bi_Dave
Jan 6, 2021, 10:25 AM
I like light haired women with no or very little hair just above the pussy cleft. Their "essence" is in the hair. I also like a bountiful set of inner lips to suck on and lick. The women also need to be very clean. A bad smell at the "Y", turns my penis to a noodle. Totally ruins the mood.

cbxer66
Jan 6, 2021, 1:50 PM
At this point, I'd be happy just to have a lady who wanted her pussy eaten. I love doing that, but haven't for some 10 years now. Oddly enough, over the New Years Eve holiday, Thursday evening and Saturday evening, had tow women try to get me to go home with them. But they were both too far gone drink wise, and I told them, and I didn't want them having bad feelings if I took advantage of them. Really, they both drove home, but they should have taken cabs.

redngoldpride
Jan 7, 2021, 12:23 PM
Attachment not opening