PDA

View Full Version : My first load

Homersfield
Dec 5, 2020, 7:46 AM
Last night i took my first load in to my mouth after sucking a blokes cock to completion. I didn't swallow.
I'm not too sure how i feel about the experience.
I 'met' him on Fabguys and after chatting we hooked up yesterday.
Whilst waiting for him i was absolutely shitting bricks, thinking my nerves would affect my erection and I wouldn't cum. I was also trying to convince myself that two men together was ok, we're not hurting anyone and why not try it?
Anyway, we kissed, snogged, played with each others nipples and he attempted to rouse my cock.
In the end i shot my load in to his mouth which was great.
i gagged on his stiff member and let him jizz in my mouth though i spat it out.
He said i was the best cock sucker he'd been with and he's been with a few by all accounts.
He left and i was left wondering if i enjoyed it. He's already been back in touch saying he's up for it again but i think it's too soon. I'd rather chase women but i find it difficult to find anyone.
It does seem easier to find a man and have body and sexual contact that way.

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 5, 2020, 9:09 AM
Kudos for being adventurous and for being honest with yourself in retrospect. Whether or not this experience leads to others, as a giver, receiver -- or both -- will be something that you eventually come to terms with.

As you ponder it, remember this: The fact that you have had sexual contact with another person of the same gender doesn't change you in any way. Don't fall into the trap that you're somehow a bad person just because you've sucked a cock. If you were a decent guy beforehand, you're still a decent guy now.

And remember, the first time is usually the hardest.

Best of luck to ya!

KDaddy23
Dec 5, 2020, 1:53 PM
Silky is spot-on and more kudos to you for going for it!

Tag200
Dec 5, 2020, 4:01 PM
Thanks for sharing your story .. maybe it turns out more cock is not for you but I think there is a good chance once you get over the guilt or fear or nerves (I know all about it) you will have internet again. I am relatively inexperienced so not giving advice as I am I swore myself but with me I have sucked two cocks sadly once each and no cum. Both times I was like this is not bad but do I like it? I learned I did like it as both times I came in my pants while doing it. So I want to suck more and often now

BradInWisconsin
Dec 5, 2020, 4:32 PM
My first cocksucking experience was awkward and unpleasant for ME (he was a veteran, used to being with guys, and he gave me an “A+”; my effort, as always, was all-out). I’ve enjoyed sucking cock more and more with each go. I’m at the point now where I almost always jerk off to a video of a partner squirting in my mouth. I get stiff even thinking about it, and certainly do typing about it. Thanks for sharing. I think you might have a lot of company.

Kysquire
Dec 5, 2020, 9:48 PM
Last night i took my first load in to my mouth after sucking a blokes cock to completion. I didn't swallow.
Whilst waiting for him i was absolutely shitting bricks, thinking my nerves would affect my erection and I wouldn't cum. I was also trying to convince myself that two men together was ok, we're not hurting anyone and why not try it?
Anyway, we kissed, snogged, played with each others nipples and he attempted to rouse my cock.
He said i was the best cock sucker he'd been with and he's been with a few by all accounts.
He left and i was left wondering if i enjoyed it. He's already been back in touch saying he's up for it again but i think it's too soon. I'd rather chase women but i find it difficult to find anyone.

Congratulations. . That first step is the largest. I was the same way and had to reflect on what I had done. Wasn’t long before I wanted to repeat the scenario.

notmacbi
Dec 6, 2020, 6:41 AM
I haven't had the chance yet, though I fantasize about it often. Particularly large cock. Can't figure it out, however if I was presented the opportunity to suck off a large cock with a big set of balls, i'd probably be down on my knees as a total suck slut and let him cum in my mouth.

j4u42
Dec 6, 2020, 9:16 AM
Good for you. Congratulations in fact. You’ve taken the step from curiosity to experience. Continue your experimenting and enjoy the journey. I’m looking forward to taking these steps and experiencing several encounters in several positions. Thanks for sharing.

Grant_Norman
Dec 6, 2020, 9:47 AM
Once the cum is in your mouth swallowing is the easy part...

newtococksucking
Dec 8, 2020, 8:33 PM
I want to suck a big cock so bad! I want a guy to stuff his big cock dep down my throat over and over again. Then shoot a big thick load of warm cum in my mouth. I have never sucked a cock, but want to so bad!!!

RisingBi
Dec 9, 2020, 8:22 AM
I agree with others in this thread, and they all said it best: congratulations for taking the first, scary step; the first time is the hardest (you're scared, nervous, uncertain, but also excited, and you might even have felt like it was almost an out of body experience, like it wasn't even you); and now you're not even sure whether you liked it. It is certainly something to think about, and I'm glad that you posted it here to discuss it with us (thanks so much for sharing).

It was very similar for me as well that first time sucking another guy's cock. In fact, these 28 years for me getting naked with guys has mostly been a product of not having luck with women (not being able to find women to date), similar to you. It is, in my own experience, very very much easier to find guys to have sex with the girls. But like others have said here, it gets better with male hook ups as time goes on, and sometimes everything clicks and you super enjoy it. I'm even to the point now, having just broken up with my second girlfriend of my life last December (we were on and off again for 3 years), where all I'm interested in now is hooking up with guys, and especially trying to find a regular fuck buddy.

I'll probably try to date women again in the future--unless I find a man who fulfils everything that I'm looking for at this time. I have truly accepted my bisexuality, and see absolutely nothing wrong with two men being together, whether it's just for a little cocksucking, all the way to being in love in a romantic and sexual relationship together.

I wish you the very best in whatever you end up feeling about this experience, and what you want to do next.

JordanCD
Dec 9, 2020, 11:10 AM
Life is about experiences, so I applaud you for trying new things. Don't feel pressured one way or another. Just live your life how you want.

As for me, I had a couple of cocks in my mouth when I was like 10-11 yo.. I wouldn't call it sucking. We were just trying to see where we could put our dicks. Hey, it can go in the mouth! But I liked it.

Since then all the opportunities I've had did not materialize for one reason or another. Came really close a few times. A few shared showers with a roommate, for example, but we were always rushing to get to work or something - hence sharing the shower. One time I actually had my roommates's cock in my hand (after coming back drunk from the bars), but we got interrupted by our other roommate. Another time I was in a MMF threesome and could have sucked the guy I but didn't want the girl to think I was gay. And so on...

Then I got in a LTR with a woman, so these kinds of "in your face" opportunities have not presented themselves since, unfortunately...

life lesson: don't miss the opportunity to experience new things. There is no shame in it. Nothing is a commitment and you can always change your mind.

averagejoe33
Dec 11, 2020, 11:04 AM
Thanks for sharing your story .. maybe it turns out more cock is not for you but I think there is a good chance once you get over the guilt or fear or nerves (I know all about it) you will have internet again. I am relatively inexperienced so not giving advice as I am I swore myself but with me I have sucked two cocks sadly once each and no cum. Both times I was like this is not bad but do I like it? I learned I did like it as both times I came in my pants while doing it. So I want to suck more and often now

I too am relatively inexperienced and nervous but would like to get together and experiment.

Tag200
Dec 11, 2020, 12:35 PM
Thanks for sharing , good advice for all... I find it interesting that because of your break up yoy now are mostly focused on men for sex. Something to be said for that. When I had a girlfriend as my marriage is sexless I hardly thought of cock and never had sex with anyone else when we were together but we broke up a few times and each time I was in pain and wanted to try cock

Tag200
Dec 11, 2020, 12:36 PM
very well put .... life is about trying things , and I will try cock again some day too

I agree with others in this thread, and they all said it best: congratulations for taking the first, scary step; the first time is the hardest (you're scared, nervous, uncertain, but also excited, and you might even have felt like it was almost an out of body experience, like it wasn't even you); and now you're not even sure whether you liked it. It is certainly something to think about, and I'm glad that you posted it here to discuss it with us (thanks so much for sharing).

It was very similar for me as well that first time sucking another guy's cock. In fact, these 28 years for me getting naked with guys has mostly been a product of not having luck with women (not being able to find women to date), similar to you. It is, in my own experience, very very much easier to find guys to have sex with the girls. But like others have said here, it gets better with male hook ups as time goes on, and sometimes everything clicks and you super enjoy it. I'm even to the point now, having just broken up with my second girlfriend of my life last December (we were on and off again for 3 years), where all I'm interested in now is hooking up with guys, and especially trying to find a regular fuck buddy.

I'll probably try to date women again in the future--unless I find a man who fulfils everything that I'm looking for at this time. I have truly accepted my bisexuality, and see absolutely nothing wrong with two men being together, whether it's just for a little cocksucking, all the way to being in love in a romantic and sexual relationship together.

I wish you the very best in whatever you end up feeling about this experience, and what you want to do next.

KDaddy23
Dec 11, 2020, 3:24 PM
Sometimes it takes a moment to decide whether taking that first load to the head was enjoyable or not and especially if a guy happens to cum before he gets the other guy to cum. Some guys decide, after further review, that it wasn't all that... and some guys will go for it again because after that review, yeah - it wasn't that bad and it was all that and a bag of chips.

Waylon
Dec 12, 2020, 10:08 AM
Most of us remember that first time when giving a guy a blowjob and he says, "I'm gonna cum" and sure enough, you feel that first spurt of cum hit the back of your throat and as you continue sucking, you feel your mouth fill up with warm, salty and silky man juice. It feels so good and your natural instinct is to swallow. When you feel the cum slide down your throat you know you've given a great blowjob.

SuckerMC
Dec 12, 2020, 11:26 AM
Congratulations on finally going through with it. Getting past that first fear is a big step.

Like you I also feel the same about it being easier to find a man to please then it is to find a woman. And like you when the time comes that I also finally suck a cock and see if I will like it I will hope that I do. Probably will have the guilty thoughts and emotions at first but I hope to that I would get past that and I do like it as I really want it to.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Cum1st
Dec 12, 2020, 1:58 PM
Once the cum is in your mouth swallowing is the easy part...

I've found taking a cock deeply in my mouth causes me to automatically swallow as it comes out. That's not what I like about it though. A big part of the thrill of a man cumming in me is the swelling, the pulsing, and other mostly involuntary actions a man's body does when his cock briefly becomes the center of his universe. The more of that sensation, experience, and being part of, the better. Also, I know I like to be in deep when cumming, and other men seem to like it too. As far as not having the cum in my mouth to savor as he comes down and pulls out, it's a small price to pay for for having as much cock in my mouth as I can while he slips irreversibly into the grand finale. And, the taste lingers as I come down.

fredward
Dec 14, 2020, 9:22 AM
I don't particularly like the taste, and I find the idea of cum play just icky.

But I'm totally addicted to feeling a guy lose control while I'm sucking him, feeling his cock pulse while he unloads into my mouth, as I swallow every drop. I fucking love it.

The Chunkly
Dec 19, 2020, 9:16 AM
Sounds like you had some fun.
Just give me a call I will suck you off a few times and let you suck me.

csreef
Dec 19, 2020, 9:56 AM
Kudos for being adventurous and for being honest with yourself in retrospect. Whether or not this experience leads to others, as a giver, receiver -- or both -- will be something that you eventually come to terms with.

As you ponder it, remember this: The fact that you have had sexual contact with another person of the same gender doesn't change you in any way. Don't fall into the trap that you're somehow a bad person just because you've sucked a cock. If you were a decent guy beforehand, you're still a decent guy now

And remember, the first time is usually the hardest.

Best of luck to ya!

I'll Second what Silky said! I am very happy for you! :bibounce::flag1::bibounce:

borntosuckcock
Dec 19, 2020, 11:29 AM
I still remember my first load, it tasted so good, I wanted more. I was pretty young and he was in his thirties, his cock filled my small mouth and when he came, it seemed like huge load, he must have spurted 3 or 4 times. I sucked him a lot, I liked his cock, it was so big compared to mine, what I really like was swallowing his cum and knowing I was taking his cum with me when I left.

guywholikesboth
Dec 20, 2020, 11:33 PM
my first load was from a friend who wanted me to suck his cock I wouldn't he forced it into my mouth and fucked it till he came I loved it he gave me ten big shots of cum swallowed it all went home jerked off ans swallowed my own I was hooked on cum

resqguy
Dec 23, 2020, 11:42 AM
I had troubling swallowing my first load too. I had never tasted cum before, I was never curious about my own. I had told the guy that it was my first encounter, so he was understanding. I didn't swallow because my stomach started feeling sick, like when I've had too much to drink. I did some research online later and found that cum was not harmful. On my next encounter I swallowed and everything was fine. The other thing I noticed was how much the other men enjoyed sucking my cock. That took a lot of the pressure off me, which was a big help.

Leo Rabbit
Jan 18, 2021, 5:28 PM
Just out of curiosity...had you already come before he came in your mouth? It appears so since you wrote about how you came in his mouth earlier in your post before the part about him coming in yours.

The reason I ask is a lot of things turn me on while I'm building to orgasm but once I've come a lot of that intensity falls away quickly. If you DID come before he did it might have to do with that phenomenon. Perhaps hold off on your own orgasm until after the other guy?

Rvdude05
Aug 14, 2021, 1:41 PM
My first cock was at school, in the shower room. After an evening basketball game, I was the last guy in the shower. I was leisurely soaping my dick, maki g it feel really good, when the coach walked in, totally naked, and he saw my semi-naked and smiled. The told me to stop by his office, before going home. When I stopped by, he was still in his gym shorts, and hard. He told me that seeing my cock in the shower made him hard. He lowered his shorts, and displayed a very hard cock. I was staring at his massive cock and got very hard .myself. Let's sit on the couch and make each other feel good, he said. We stroked each other awhile and then I we t down on his cock.it was so big, I had a hard time getting it in my mouth. I sucked and licked his cock, and he came in my mouth. He told me that I was good, and took mine in his mouth, which made me cum right away. We had many sessions after that....I love them all.

Iplayonline
Aug 14, 2021, 3:46 PM
My first cock was at school, in the shower room. After an evening basketball game, I was the last guy in the shower. I was leisurely soaping my dick, maki g it feel really good, when the coach walked in, totally naked, and he saw my semi-naked and smiled. The told me to stop by his office, before going home. When I stopped by, he was still in his gym shorts, and hard. He told me that seeing my cock in the shower made him hard. He lowered his shorts, and displayed a very hard cock. I was staring at his massive cock and got very hard .myself. Let's sit on the couch and make each other feel good, he said. We stroked each other awhile and then I we t down on his cock.it was so big, I had a hard time getting it in my mouth. I sucked and licked his cock, and he came in my mouth. He told me that I was good, and took mine in his mouth, which made me cum right away. We had many sessions after that....I love them all.

That sounds like a wonderful time. I remember my first cock in my mouth, I was a younger lad and he was in his 40's and a very important person in the town we lived in.

mtnmen2
Aug 15, 2021, 8:12 PM
I was a cocksucker since the age of 14 but it wasn't till I was 53 that I swallowed my first load. I started sucking cock with my best friend when I was 14 and we played for a couple of years till I was 16 then we picked back up for another year when we were in our mid twenties but he never would cum in my mouth or let me cum in his. I then didn't play again until I was 49. But even then I was scared to suck someone without a condom. After reading a bunch of stories on here and other sites I finally decided to find out what I was missing out on. I hooked up with a guy here on this website. He was from the same state but decided to come down and meet me in North Carolina while I was on a business trip. I was pretty nervous at first but he put me at ease and after dinner we went back to my motel room. We started making out kissing and rubbing on each other then we started to 69. He had a great cock it was 7.5" and some pretty thick girth with some big nuts. I then started to suck him solo because I wanted to experience my first load undistracted. When he blew it was huge amount it quickly filled my mouth and was shooting down my throat and up my nose. I couldn't believe the amount of seed he produced it was great and I was proud of myself for not spilling a drop.

Darlo
Aug 23, 2021, 9:36 PM
Just out of curiosity...had you already come before he came in your mouth? It appears so since you wrote about how you came in his mouth earlier in your post before the part about him coming in yours.

The reason I ask is a lot of things turn me on while I'm building to orgasm but once I've come a lot of that intensity falls away quickly. If you DID come before he did it might have to do with that phenomenon. Perhaps hold off on your own orgasm until after the other guy?

Ya that is exactly why the first time I go to suck a dick, I want to make sure he's cool with me sucking him off first so that I am fully aroused when I taste his cum. Huge difference for me before and after I cum, I don't want to suck a dick during a reflex period. At least not initially.

Darlo
Aug 23, 2021, 9:47 PM

Are you kidding me, are these stories real? I read about all these amazing stories like this that happen to people and nothing has ever even remotely happened to myself. I would have killed for this to happen to me in high school. Gym class was my favorite class as in the locker room I got to see all the cock bulges to add to my spank bank. But I was in a rough area and back in the 90's, any kind of male/male sex, even hearsay, would get your ass beat.

I got good at looking at all those fine cocks and asses in jockstraps out of the corner of my eye. I used to pray some hot guy would leave his dirty jockstrap behind for me to steal to sniff and taste as I beat off. I even had fantasies that the jock black guys with these amazing bodies with huge bulges and firm tight asses would prevent me from leaving the locker room when everyone was gone and 2 to 3 of them forcing me on my knees to suck their dicks and swallow their cum, one after the other. God that turned me on so much.

missn3njerry
Aug 24, 2021, 8:01 AM
mine was in my late 40s.....it was a guy i met online who lived in my neighborhood....we started out thinking i was going to give him only a handjob, but i saw his big hard cock and decided it was time to try - he was bigger and stronger than I, didn't tell me he was going to cum, and held my head as he started to ejaculate....i didn't realize he was finishing, i just thought at first it was a lot of pre-cum....then i felt him press the back of my head, grunt, thrust and say "good girl" to me. i swallowed his sperm. very erotic, i pleasured him several more times, with him always being the more dominant partner....i loved it

Rest85
Aug 24, 2021, 1:41 PM

I love that story. I never sucked a cock till I was 29 but I wish I had had an older experienced man with a big cock to seduce me in my teens. I was always open to it but I just never had a chance...or should I say, what chances I had I was worried my friends might find out, so I passed up the opportunities.

MontyinHamilton
Aug 25, 2021, 11:04 AM

That's pretty much where I am at now, I kinda felt weird after tasting my first man and a bit guilty, sort of like now I can never say I'm not just straight any more, kinda felt like if a new woman asked then I wouldn't be able to say no I have never had sex with a man before, it would be a lie and they would see it on my face possibly, funny enough I was talking to my friends girlfriend one day and said I don't know how women can suck a uncut guys dick if he is not 100% clean and showered and how much some guys have an odor and it's gross. They kinda looked at me sideways and I laughed, saying pussy smells like a fishy wig if it's sweaty and gross so dicks must stink too after a long day too right, busted, lol.

Anyways my point is I knew the second I had my first taste of the skin flute it would not be my last, I loved it and relished every second tbh, now that I've had a few my fantasies have changed from sucking and getting fucked to having a relationship, kissing and dating and discretely touching in public, seeing myself with a man the same way I was with women, enjoying his smell, exploring every inch of him, wanting to please and be pleased and open to being out in public but not like all the way out flashing it for everyone to see, just open to my man if I find him, I like masculine strong men, so I'm willing to take the role of the submissive partner a bit even though I am masculine and not bi or gay looking or acting, nobody ever expects me to admit it when I say I like men too lol. So as much as I am open and comfortable with dating women I can't even get hard for them, I hope to find a man to see if I can get the same fulfillment, I am hoping I am open and and waiting if and when it happens.

Joboo
Aug 25, 2021, 11:27 AM
I was young the first time and we had experimented several years earlier with only handjobs and what they now call frotting. A couple of years later we got together after a party, we were 18 now. When we started that night I was just letting him jerk me then I reached for his cock, once it was out I became very aroused at his size, it had grown so much bigger, noticeably bigger than my 5.75. I almost immediately went down and I was totally into it from the start. I finished him and then he did me. The next day we met up and we went at it again and again. We did the same that night and the following days. The guilt and fear I used to have after we played at a younger age was gone and we must have sucked each other at least twice a day for the next several weeks. We kept this up for five years, I was still with dating and hooking up with girls but I liked sucking his dick so much we would get together a couple of times a week. I lost all guilt but the fear of being caught just heightened my desire.

Rvdude05
Jun 4, 2022, 3:39 PM
My first was with a much older uncle. I was 10, he was in his 50's. He would give me horse rides on his lap, and I would feel his hardness. He told me to hold onto his hard and would give me a good ride. I held on until he slowed down, his pants were wet. One evening he offered to baby sit while mom & dad went to a movie. As soon as they left, he wanted to give me a ride. This time without any clothes on. His cock was hard and I marveled at its size... Play with it, make it feel good. He showed me how to jerk it, it got harder. Suck it for me a n.v d I'll give you some man milk.... I put it in my mouth... careful with your teeth, now lick and suck it. I did, and soon I felt it throbbing... Now swallow my milk. I swallowed several times as he kept cumming. Good boy, now I will suck you. He did and made it feel funny, but I didn't cum. We d ou d this many times over th he years, ev ef nyually I did cum, and loved it....

Grant_Norman
Jun 5, 2022, 6:34 AM
That first load in the mouth is a great memory. I swallowed it right down. Now having load to swallow is always wonderful. Mmmmm...cum is so good.

Grant

ilovetowatchcs
Jun 5, 2022, 9:13 AM
I was so excited to suck my first cock. And I not only swallowed his load, I kept sucking him until he said please stop.

Kyguy2022
Jun 5, 2022, 9:45 AM
Thank you for sharing this! Often times after watching gay porn or porn in general, I feel guilt and am uninterested in sex, and I'm afraid that after I finally get to try I won't be into it,but realize this is a journey. I was afraid to drive a car for awhile, but it got easier and it's second nature, and perhaps being with a guy will be like that too when I find one-again, thank you-this forum is helping me a lot

Take.it.Easy
Jun 5, 2022, 9:59 AM
Thank you for sharing this! Often times after watching gay porn or porn in general, I feel guilt and am uninterested in sex, and I'm afraid that after I finally get to try I won't be into it,but realize this is a journey. I was afraid to drive a car for awhile, but it got easier and it's second nature, and perhaps being with a guy will be like that too when I find one-again, thank you-this forum is helping me a lot

I would love to be your first:-)

Take.it.Easy
Jun 5, 2022, 10:46 AM
When i was 7 my mom's boyfriend would take naps with me while my mother was at work. He would touch my penis and rub my ass while he played with himself. Then he started giving me blowjobs. After awhile he started rubbing his cock between my legs and ass then cum on my back. After about 2 weeks we were in the 69 position and his cock was in my face so I started licking it and then put it in my mouth. He was big, 8" and would try to put it all in. I tasted this sweet wetness on his cock and asked him what that was and he said it was his love juice. I would always avoid he cumming in my mouth. One night while we were 69ing I was cumming and I wanted to try his cum in my mouth. I got ready for it and then he paused and his cock began pulsating and pump his cum in my mouth, it was a lot and I really did not swallow it but got a taste. A few hours later I wanted to swallow it and did! I love it and was hooked after that. When I was 9 he started fucking me but would always cum in my mouth. I got really good at deep throating too. This went on just about everyday (sometimes twice or more a day) unit I was 17. Then I only dated girls but missed sucking cock and eating cum. Then I met a trans that was amazing, she was a vers top with a very nice cock and huge cummer. We took a lot of pics and made some great vids:-) lots of fun! I have sucked guys off too:-)

ricardotores
Jun 9, 2022, 7:38 AM
Thanks for this interesting information!

ricardotores
Jun 21, 2022, 7:28 AM
Hiring inclusively creates teams full of people who aren’t like you or each other https://mlsdev.com/blog/create-a-fitness-app. And those kinds of teams build better products, bring better ideas to the table, and better reflect the user base of the majority of products. It is important to remember that diversity isn’t just about race or hiring women; there are neurodiverse people, people with physical disabilities, people of other genders, people from various backgrounds, and many other marginalizations than could be listed here.

licyou69
Jun 21, 2022, 8:31 AM
Anxious to experience that first load. Without a doubt it will wind up in my belly as I'm just as infatuated with the cum as I am the throbbing hard spurting cock.

jimkimball
Jun 21, 2022, 11:11 AM
Swallowed my first load at 13 ,I'd been sucking his cock since June and was hoping he'd cum in my mouth sooner or later .
He wouldn't swallow mine but I swallowed his Everytime after that .

phalluster
Jun 23, 2022, 6:42 PM
I'm still wishing for the first load in my mouth. I only sucked cock once many years ago but he could tell I was not experienced and didn't shoot in my mouth. Of course now I wish he did. As with most men it took a while to get used to eating my own cum but now I love it and can't wait to taste another mans!

Jozyxt
Jun 24, 2022, 7:02 AM
I made contact with a guy on DL that was looking for his first time to suck cock. He dropped out of the conversation, then reappear this week. Still looking. He missed our appointment yesterday for something "medical." but at least emailed to tell me. So we tentatively have something next week. Taking the first load of cum in your mouth is a great and liberating experience, I am looking forward to sharing the experience with him as I cum in his mouth. He claims to want to be dominated, so I will insist he swallows and thank me.

TRICK69
Jul 1, 2022, 11:02 PM
Is it normal to be scared the first time.

ImBiVersatile
Jul 1, 2022, 11:17 PM
Is it normal to be scared the first time.
Yup, but remember the other person is a guy also and you both know why your there and what you want.