PDA

View Full Version : Asshole obsession

JordanCD
Dec 3, 2020, 4:47 PM
Is anyone else obsessed with licking assholes? I just can't get enough brown eye. I love to lick it and stick my tongue inside it as far as possible and taste the insides. I like to eat pussy, of course, but nothing gets me harder than when I have my tongue up a woman's back door.

And of course once the ass is wet and relaxed I can fuck it. The sphincter feels so good wrapped around my shaft as I slowly slide in and out of the woman's body. And it's such a turn-on to have the head of my cock floating inside her cavern, not touching anything, until I go balls deep and then I feel the tip push against her organs.

But half the reason I fuck ass it is to stretch the hole as wide as possible for better access for my tongue. Once the anus is completely relaxed, I can spread the ass with my hands and the hole gapes wide open so I can see all the way inside. Holding the hole open, I then tongue-fuck her anus and lick her poop tunnel from the inside - for as long as she lets me.

The only times I don't stick my tongue all the way is when there is a turd close to the exit. But usually after I slide my cock in there a few times, it gets pushed up far enough that I won't touch it with my tongue.

I've never fucked or licked another guy's ass though.

Here are pictures of what I think are perfect assholes for licking and fucking.

I would love to play with as many ladies' assholes as possible, and some guys' too. Curious how other people feel about this?

redngoldpride
Dec 3, 2020, 5:57 PM
My kind of girl ever since my gf at the time 12/14 yo both of us the very first time I kissed then licked and yes tongue fucked her tight pink asshole I was hooked her reaction and response and my love of doing it was over the top been at it ever since , especially good when with someone who has never had it done ........ Damn Jordan your beautiful

Jozyxt
Dec 3, 2020, 8:19 PM
I love rimming. Since the first time a woman rimmed me and I rimmed her in return, there hasn't been one that I didn't want to rim her. It get me amazingly hard and horny.

BiTexasGuy85
Dec 3, 2020, 9:39 PM
My kind of girl ever since my gf at the time 12/14 yo both of us the very first time I kissed then licked and yes tongue fucked her tight pink asshole I was hooked her reaction and response and my love of doing it was over the top been at it ever since , especially good when with someone who has never had it done ........ Damn Jordan your beautiful

I licked my gf’s asshole when I was 16 and she was 15. It was fantastic, I had learned about it from older men in chat rooms. Loved licking her tight ticklish ass ring. Miss those days haha

csreef
Dec 4, 2020, 12:03 AM
Have I been Rimmed? Yes, by men and women...Will I rim someone? NO!

JordanCD
Dec 4, 2020, 8:31 AM
Just for clarity these 2 asshole pictures are from the web.

stevelover
Dec 4, 2020, 9:25 AM
Absolutely LOVE licking my wife's asshole. The fact that she cums when I do it makes it even hotter for me.

I am however a little picky about who's asshole I will lick, I look forward to finding a guy friend.

JordanCD
Dec 4, 2020, 10:22 AM
Absolutely LOVE licking my wife's asshole. The fact that she cums when I do it makes it even hotter for me.

That's amazing that she cums from getting her ass licked. Do you also play with her clit while you do it?

My wife doesn't mind the ass licking, but she doesn't get pleasure from that alone. However, she does cum much faster if I stick something up her ass (fingers, toys) and eat her pussy at the same time. Sometimes I even shove my cock up her bum and rub her clit with my hand to make her cum.

stevelover
Dec 4, 2020, 10:56 AM
That's amazing that she cums from getting her ass licked. Do you also play with her clit while you do it?

My wife doesn't mind the ass licking, but she doesn't get pleasure from that alone. However, she does cum much faster if I stick something up her ass (fingers, toys) and eat her pussy at the same time. Sometimes I even shove my cock up her bum and rub her clit with my hand to make her cum.

Generally not. She cums just from licking. But to be fair, she has become an orgasm on legs. She cums if I just rub her asshole. She also cums from nipple play alone, impact play, squeezing her inner thighs, SOOOO many different ways to make her cum.
It honestly took 10 years of licking her ass just because I liked it before she came from it, but now she almost always cums from just licking her ass. She has the best asshole!

louther
Dec 4, 2020, 10:58 AM
I love eating ass too, just something about it is so hot. The reaction and pleasure the receiver shows is awesome!! I eat my girls ass regularly and she loves it. Unfortunately she won’t do it back for some reason. Every time I ask it’s no. Sometimes she will just say “do you really want that”? And I’ll respond with hell yeah, it feels good when I do it to you doesn’t it? Yet still, nothing back from her lol.

cornholejoe
Dec 4, 2020, 3:48 PM
i have done it and had it done to me by both men and women only if ever one is clean

hairy69
Dec 5, 2020, 5:32 AM
I have not rimmed anyone YET, but would love to. I had a guy do it to me once, and it was one of the best feelings I ever had!! Just so wonderful.

cumwithme63
Dec 9, 2020, 10:22 AM
I love to lick a nice clean asshole too love the sight of a asshole and really love licking but I have not licked the inside licked wife’s and a few men too.

Neonaught
Dec 10, 2020, 10:29 AM
As a rule my wife doesn't enjoy anal but we sometimes slip an Aneros Perdise probe into her ass when we fuck. The bulbous head of the probe makes a delightfully "speedbump" in her pussy that makes my curved cock smack right into her G spot and makes my cock feel great too!

buds50
Dec 11, 2020, 7:21 AM
rimed men and woman since i was young ,well men lol and woman as soon as i could love it ,clean and fresh of course right in the bath or shower is best , but later as things get heated i dive in a sweaty hole to ,its clean but u get that scent in your nose omg long after its all over i can smell that scent and jack off

Cum1st
Dec 11, 2020, 10:12 AM
I had a male FWB before to after the turn of the century. He didn't enjoy our encounters as much if he came first. In the last few months we'd 69 with him on top. While he'd suck me off I'd split my time between his cock, balls, and asshole being careful not to spend too much time on his cock. I'd usually cum with my tongue in his ass, and his cock lubricating my neck.

Jozyxt
Dec 11, 2020, 4:23 PM
I'd usually cum with my tongue in his ass
That is my favorite way to cum. I'd give up pussy before I'd give up that.

RisingBi
Feb 9, 2021, 10:24 AM
My first time anal with anybody was when I fell in love with this guy's asshole 7 years ago in a bathhouse. I found it looked so beautiful and perfect, and so inviting. I just couldn't get enough of it, tonguefucking it for more than an hour before finally succumbing to his begging pleas to shove my cock in and fuck him (but I just couldn't do it bareback like he was begging me too).

It was that asshole experience which changed everything for me with guys. Since then it's only been about getting more personal with guys, and having sex in each other's homes. I don't know, I think it was the intimacy that I felt connecting to this bathhouse guy through his asshole that really woke up the gay side of me in a much stronger way, that I could finally truly accept it and love it. Yes, it was of course actually fucking another man, having my cock deep inside his ass, but it was also very much licking his hole with a hunger that I never knew I had, that allowed me to really connect with, accept, and love the gay part of me. Since then I have enjoyed devouring a number of guys' assholes.

But then I took a break from guys when I fell in love with a woman. But my hunger for assholes was still there, and eventually we started including her unimaginably gorgeous asshole in our lovemaking. Oh my God, how I ever loved licking and tonguefucking her beautiful hole and eventually sticking my bare cock in, fucking her, and then cumming deep inside her ass. She was also an unbelievably orgasmic woman, always three or more times during EVERY session. She always came with my licking her nipples. She always came with my just licking her asshole, or by my fucking her asshole. And she would cum again when I was fucking her pussy. And in longer sessions of making love, she would cum some more. Holy fuck! Was I one lucky guy!

Then she started going crazy with the feeling it gave her to fuck my ass with a strap-on. I think she discovered another side of herself, a dominant side, and really loved it. But, secretly I'll share with you: every time she was fucking my ass I was wishing it was another guy, with a real cock, that was fucking me. That hasn't happened yet, but I'm actively looking online for a guy to bottom for. But of course I'm looking for guys to also do everything with, once this mess we're in is finally over.

Since my girlfriend and I broke up just over a year ago, after three years together, because of the pandemic I've just seen one guy, twice, so far. But I just couldn't keep my tongue out of his asshole both those times, licking him always for at least an hour. I can't get enough of the asshole. When it's clean and hairless, I personally find it's one of the most beautiful things in the universe!