PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice - Anyone?

dowmass
Dec 2, 2020, 3:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

So far I have had an issue finding a top to be with. Being a total bottom 60, married, not being able to host etc have been roadblocks to finding a partner to be with.

Over the last couple of days, I have a flurry of replies from Double list and Silver Daddies. These are total alpha male tops, single or divorced, and that can host and are ok with a total bottom. One of them who is 35 loves "daddies", which is what I am. All of them are ok with daddy bodies as long as they can fuck a clean tight ass. One of them says that he can go for long and even stays hard after he cums.

So what do you think - should I take on the offer (s) ? or do you think it isn't worth the "Covid" risk?
I know that might be risky sleeping with someone - but if I do jump into bed with someone are there any reasonable safety measures I should take? I might mention that I won't be bare backing.

Thanks for your replies.

:suave::suave::suave::suave::suave::suave::suave:: suave::suave::suave::suave:

Jazminedress
Dec 2, 2020, 11:33 PM
lots to consider, safety is the most. Everything from these are people you dont know, and what the real intentions are, to STD's to COVID.

This may sound silly, but, when I have gone out with people I have done weird things like take a picture of their license plate and upload to the cloud and offer to let them take mine.
Always meet first in a public place to feel someone out and if you get a bad feeling walk away.

Condoms are a non starter to begin with especially off a site like that. Bring your own so there is no excuse. In the COVID era, maybe take a electronic thermometer with you.
If its your first time, seek out the temperment of the guy, if someone seems a little aggressive, you want to be careful as you can get hurt and explaining stitches up there to the wife wont be easy

KDaddy23
Dec 3, 2020, 2:54 PM
You always do what you gotta do to make sure you're gonna be safe and part of that is thinking about what worries you... then figure out what you have to do so that those worries can be dealt with. If you get that taken care of - and that 35-year-old daddy lover checks out as okay with you (and how you do that is up to you) - then go get topped by him and have fun and bring your own condom. Now, is it worth the COVID risk? That depends on how badly you want and need to be topped, doesn't it? It's not so much if anyone else thinks if this is worth the risk:It's whether or not you think it's worth the risk and, of course, if you go to him, wear your mask, bring some hand sanitizer with you and, yeah, take the guy's temperature if that's what it is gonna take for you to get laid.

Coastocoast
Dec 4, 2020, 7:01 PM
just ask your wife if she minds if host when you find someone.

SheltonBeckfield
Dec 8, 2020, 10:11 AM
On the off chance that its your first time, search out the temperment of the person, on the off chance that somebody appears to be somewhat forceful, you need to be cautious as you can get injured and disclosing join up there to the spouse wont be simple

Nocockyet
Dec 9, 2020, 3:14 PM
I have had a few offers on A4A and after chatting a little while, each time they said something that threw up a red flag. I even let them know up front that I'm a newbie and nervous, but after a while some get pushy. One guy seemed like the perfect situation for my first time, but after reading through the messages, I think he's looking to get paid! So many bad things run through my mind, it's going to be tough to find someone I trust. None of them want to meet for coffee or drinks first. That's a red flag too.

lancer525
Dec 9, 2020, 3:53 PM
I have had a few offers on A4A and after chatting a little while, each time they said something that threw up a red flag. I even let them know up front that I'm a newbie and nervous, but after a while some get pushy. One guy seemed like the perfect situation for my first time, but after reading through the messages, I think he's looking to get paid! So many bad things run through my mind, it's going to be tough to find someone I trust. None of them want to meet for coffee or drinks first. That's a red flag too.

I had a similar situation recently, and it turned out that the guy wanted to meet behind a building in an alley! Even the thought of that was degrading, and I told him so.

You know what your red flags are, so listen to your gut. Also, COVID is no joke. I personally intend to wait until the vaccine is out and I've had it before I'd even consider a meet anywhere with anyone.

Christopher South
Dec 11, 2020, 5:58 PM
Here's my take. I've been with my share of guys and probably made more than one bad decision. If a guy, including you, is so desperate to meet with this COVID thing going on, how desparate has he been to meet before? How many risks did he take? For me, I'm just jerking off for the next few months until this thing dies down.

wifekinky4husband
Dec 14, 2020, 1:36 AM
My husband and I are being VERY careful as are the couples we are with. We were sexually careful already but with Covid, even more so. We treat our sex partners as older family, we do not wish to get it and give it to each other. Though we are all very healthy one never knows if they could be at higher risk. We have been limiting our contact with the outside world to an extreme since we still want to have our sex life with each other. No one in our circle has even been near anyone with it. So I'd say get to know the person very well along with your wife, you both need to make this decision, it is not worth harming a dear one let alone any person. Be wise, safe, and cautious.