PDA

View Full Version : commando

chiefconsultant63
Dec 2, 2020, 7:46 AM
I frequently go without underwear, commando. I have a question for everyone. Have you ever gone to some event, small or large, without underwear? For men that means no boxers, briefs, etc. and for women it should include both bra and panties but not required. No bra really doesn't count as I have seen many women who go without bras. Thanks for your responses and any comment.

cornholejoe
Dec 2, 2020, 2:42 PM
i have a few times

BiTexasGuy85
Dec 2, 2020, 2:47 PM
I rarely go commando anymore because my thighs will rub together and cause a friction rash. I’ve got rather meaty thighs, even when I trim down my weight it’s difficult for them to not rub when I walk. I enjoy it and wish I could do it more though

needalittle05
Dec 2, 2020, 3:35 PM
Hi, for the last couple years I have enjoyed going commando, wear sweats most of the time (Retired) and has worked to an advantage a couple times with easy access

csreef
Dec 2, 2020, 4:57 PM
Oh Hell Yea!

buford
Dec 2, 2020, 5:47 PM
I LOVE GOING COMMANDO WHEN WEARING MY KILTS !

guywholikesboth
Dec 2, 2020, 6:03 PM
only wat to go

saamiam
Dec 2, 2020, 6:31 PM
I haven’t worn underwear (except for playing sports) for the best part of 20 years. Can be a bit awkward if you start getting hard and you’ve nothing right to control it, but now I hate the feeling of underwear through normal daily life. Have only ventured out in panties a couple of times. That felt really good though, so may have to do that more in the future.

sissyjackie
Dec 5, 2020, 4:33 AM
Yes all the time. I wear sweats mostly no undies. I am small down there anyway so dose not matter. My wife only if she's wearing a dress or skirt which is most of the time.

gtxbim
Dec 5, 2020, 8:23 AM
As a rule I don’t wear underwear - at the gym, at work, wherever. Just a cock ring under my clothes to enhance the bulge and semi-expose what I’ve got underneath.

if I’m in a kinky mood I’ll wear panties when I go out. But almost never wear men’s underwear.

BiTexasGuy85
Dec 5, 2020, 8:45 AM
As a rule I don’t wear underwear - at the gym, at work, wherever. Just a cock ring under my clothes to enhance the bulge and semi-expose what I’ve got underneath.

if I’m in a kinky mood I’ll wear panties when I go out. But almost never wear men’s underwear.

this is fantastic! I’ve worn a cock ring out a few times but I get SO EXCITED when wearing it that I get hard and it’s way too obvious haha I’d love to see that though sounds hot

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 5, 2020, 9:04 AM
I'll not say that I've NEVER done it, but it would be rare for me. Truth of the matter is, I only wear panties or panties & hose, and I actually LIKE the sensation of the soft, silky fabrics against my goodies... :bigrin:

Neonaught
Dec 5, 2020, 9:25 AM
we went commando all the time when on field operations when I served the Marine Corps. Wearing dirty, wet underwear all the time could cause problems.

monaohio
Dec 5, 2020, 10:49 AM
been going commando since my mid teens and i love it

NerdyBiGuy
Dec 7, 2020, 9:48 AM
Every day, all day!

Waylon
Dec 7, 2020, 10:21 AM
Date night with a guy or gal always means commando, makes it easier when it's blowjob time.

borntosuckcock
Dec 8, 2020, 6:51 AM
I never wear underwear, love to wear baggy shorts or sweats, feels good to feel my cock rubbing against my pants. Just have to be careful not to pull a boner, but sometimes I can’t help it. Lot easier to play, just slide my baggy short pants aside. It turns me on to see another guys bulging cock or a small assed girls butt.

Just Taste It
Dec 10, 2020, 3:55 PM
I hardly ever wear underwear, only when it’s super cold outside

Bi-Rõnin
Dec 10, 2020, 4:14 PM
Rarely ever go comando. If its out in hopes of something I will wear a g-string thong or g-string jock strap

dave347
Feb 10, 2021, 9:41 PM
We often go commando wherever we go. My wife wears summer style dresses a lot (live in Florida) and does not put on a bra or panties. I am almost always in shorts and nothing underneath. We have attended college basketball games, baseball games, outdoor events, concerts, dinners, etc. It is much more comfortable this way. At Planet Fitness she wears a sports bra, but nothing under her very short running shorts.

foundpuppy
Feb 10, 2021, 9:44 PM
Rarely wear underwear, been that way for years.

Alpha_1973
Feb 11, 2021, 1:44 AM

Is wearing the cock ring comfortable? How long do you wear it for at a time?

Alpha_1973
Feb 11, 2021, 1:46 AM
Have gone commando several times. Even been out wearing PVC shorts my wife bought me just for shits and giggles. I now prefer wearing pants since I found a new brand that feels like my whole package is being carefully cupped.

Neonaught
Feb 11, 2021, 9:30 AM

Usually the ring will start to feel uncomfortable if you have had it on too long. This is more likely to happen when the ring is just around the shaft instead of around the shaft and scrotum. I find the proper size of stretchy ring is the most comfortable.

needalittle05
Feb 11, 2021, 10:23 AM
I have gone commando since I retired a couple years ago. try to stay naked when at home, feels nice not to be confined and was an advantage a few times

Want2ForPlay
Feb 11, 2021, 10:54 AM
I LOVE GOING COMMANDO WHEN WEARING MY KILTS !

The only way to properly wear a kilt :)

MontyinHamilton
Feb 12, 2021, 12:56 PM
went commando back in 80s after a girl in class said I had a nice cock outline in my track pants and she would watch me any time I was around, lol. Interestingly it's how I met my first gay guy I ended up hooking up with many years later, he noticed my bulge and said it looked good while we were chatting and said it was too bad I wasn't into guys. A few months later I came out and let it out on the same day.

Ilikecum
Feb 13, 2021, 2:17 AM
I never wear underwear, live in Arizona where it gets hot, easier to stay cool. I wear baggy, light weight cotton trunks/shorts with no liner. Shows off my package and easy to slide down to play.

qiangqiang
Mar 3, 2021, 3:43 AM
I also use the cock ring (https://fondlove.com/collections/cock-rings) a lot. How long do you use it?

gtxbim
Mar 3, 2021, 6:03 AM

yes, it’s comfortable and I can wear it all day long.

Sensualhunter
May 4, 2021, 4:51 PM
I haven’t worn underwear (except for playing sports) for the best part of 20 years. Can be a bit awkward if you start getting hard and you’ve nothing right to control it, but now I hate the feeling of underwear through normal daily life. Have only ventured out in panties a couple of times. That felt really good though, so may have to do that more in the future.

Love being naked and if I can't I go commando too. But it is true about getting a hard on without them. I have worn panties, but never ventured out in them.

Timmyy9966
May 4, 2021, 8:58 PM
I like flopping around in public

redngoldpride
May 4, 2021, 9:57 PM
Yes very often letting my balls hanging down one side and making sure my cock is showing down the other leg makes for a very lewd sight ....... Fucking love it

Want2ForPlay
May 5, 2021, 9:02 AM
Better than commando: kilt.

Fiddlestyx
May 21, 2021, 9:31 PM
Yes. I wear a kilt often and properly!

Bidirectional4u
May 21, 2021, 10:40 PM
Kilts is pretty much all I wear in public except for my job. Of course the only proper way to wear one is commando

Asspussy302
May 23, 2021, 11:28 AM
I rarely ever wear underwear, not sure I even have more than a pair or 2

csreef
May 23, 2021, 2:35 PM
Yes. I wear a kilt often and properly!

Years ago, my GF at the time was going to make me a Kilt. I bought the fabric and pattern, and she never did.....BITCH!!!!!

Fiddlestyx
May 23, 2021, 4:20 PM
Years ago, my GF at the time was going to make me a Kilt. I bought the fabric and pattern, and she never did.....BITCH!!!!!
Making a kilt is a huge undertaking and not for the faint of heart. Just ironing a proper full kilt is a huge job! My wife and I both like wearing kilts (she owns over 60, all thrift store saves - some really gorgeous examples), but she doesn't go commando as I do. I've friends who wear kilts and one of them insists on wearing underwear with his, the rest go as should be...

csreef
May 23, 2021, 6:01 PM
Making a kilt is a huge undertaking and not for the faint of heart. Just ironing a proper full kilt is a huge job! My wife and I both like wearing kilts (she owns over 60, all thrift store saves - some really gorgeous examples), but she doesn't go commando as I do. I've friends who wear kilts and one of them insists on wearing underwear with his, the rest go as should be...

No she was a BITCH. . . She was one of these people who after YOU did all the leg work, and running around, she wouldn't keep her end of the Deal....

Fiddlestyx
May 23, 2021, 6:12 PM
That is a different matter altogether! I've had people like that in my life as well.

Cum1st
May 25, 2021, 2:57 AM
Other than long thermals in the cold, I haven't worn under pants in many years. My every day attire is socks, shoes, denim bibs, t-shirt, and a felt hat. During sweaty times I have to remember to keep pulling my t-shirt down to not show skin between the side buttons.

I don't know, but if I was kicked in the groin I feel my nuts would likely have a chance to move out of the way not being held snug to my body.

No thanks, I don't want to test my theory, but gentle fondling would be OK.

Blmbiguy
May 25, 2021, 8:35 AM
I never wear underwear

1972chaos
May 28, 2021, 6:29 AM
I love guys in sweats with no underwear. Shorts commando too!

willj
May 29, 2021, 6:17 AM
Oh Hell Yeah . Camando at the gym every morning. Flopping around for all to see.

Bottomhubby
May 29, 2021, 7:31 AM
If I am not wearing a lacey thong then I am commando. Now does a chastity cage count as underwear?

Ashct22
May 29, 2021, 10:20 AM
Commando always feels most comfortable, especially being smooth and shaved

buford
May 29, 2021, 9:22 PM
I NEVER WEAR UNDERWEAR WHEN WEARING MY KILTS AND I WEAR MY KILTS ALL THE TIME ! :-)

willj
Jan 23, 2022, 7:34 AM
Yes everyday. I go to the gym cammando Floppy cock for all to see. Work most days no undies too.

Veryoralniceguy
Jan 24, 2022, 10:37 AM
I never wear underwear, I wear short, lightweight white cotton jogging trunks. I like the way they show off my cock and balls as they bounce around underneath. Plus they show an outline of my package. Not enough to get busted, but enough to make new friends. Quick and easy to slide down for play.

Lucky 61
Jan 24, 2022, 1:04 PM
I haven't worn underwear for years.

Rvdude05
Jan 24, 2022, 1:35 PM
Thin shorts with commando, is the way to go! My admirers can view my package, and the shorts slip right down when getting to business. It drives me wild to see my mans commando when I pull his shorts down.... wow!

jem_is_bi
Jan 24, 2022, 9:33 PM
I dress commando only when I am at home and waiting for a sex partner to visit.
Otherwise, cotton boxer shorts provide much more comfort for my private parts.

ScottSwallows
Jan 25, 2022, 6:52 AM
When my friend and I go out we always go commando.
Easier for him not fighting his underwear to get his cock out and easier for him to get at my ass.

Warmnsalty
Jan 25, 2022, 10:49 AM
I'm commando all the time, the only time I wear underwear is when Mrs and I go out, she says commando is "gross". I'm nicely hung, even soft it makes a decent bulge down my leg.