PDA

View Full Version : First relationship is going well so far

BiLeni
Nov 30, 2020, 9:31 PM
First relationship with my girlfriend Shannon is going well and she has been a great help in my journey realizing I am bisexual.Shannon and I,known each other for a long time.Been good friends since the age of 6.First time telling her I was attracted to her,she took it well and know she is bisexual.Then she surprised me,said she was attracted to me too.Been a week and a half since we started dating and this brought us together.She listens to me very well and this is one thing I like about her.Recently I told her I always wanted to have a threesome with a pre op MTF transsexual and said she knows the right one,this is going to happen in January of 2021.Just us and a pre op transsexual named Julia.Shannon has been good to me and is glad I came out to her.Has given advice to me coming out to my family too.Did come out tonight and revealed Shannon and I are dating to my family.Mom took it well and supports us dating including my younger brothers.Next part is telling her family we are dating tommorrow night

csreef
Nov 30, 2020, 9:57 PM
Good for you! I'm glad your family is taking your news well....Also I am happy that you've explored, and like your Sexuality! I hope this site can help you!

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 30, 2020, 9:58 PM
First relationship with my girlfriend Shannon is going well and she has been a great help in my journey realizing I am bisexual.Shannon and I,known each other for a long time.Been good friends since the age of 6.First time telling her I was attracted to her,she took it well and know she is bisexual.Then she surprised me,said she was attracted to me too.Been a week and a half since we started dating and this brought us together.She listens to me very well and this is one thing I like about her.Recently I told her I always wanted to have a threesome with a pre op MTF transsexual and said she knows the right one,this is going to happen in January of 2021.Just us and a pre op transsexual named Julia.Shannon has been good to me and is glad I came out to her.Has given advice to me coming out to my family too.Did come out tonight and revealed Shannon and I are dating to my family.Mom took it well and supports us dating including my younger brothers.Next part is telling her family we are dating tommorrow night

congrats! So happy for you both, sounds like a great time will be had soon!

BiLeni
Dec 1, 2020, 8:33 PM
So far I am happy to be with her,my family knows I am with someone that understands me.I have been open to Shannon ever since about myself

BiLeni
Dec 1, 2020, 10:20 PM
So far I am happy to be with her,my family knows I am with someone that understands me.I have been open to Shannon ever since about myself

csreef
Dec 2, 2020, 7:08 AM
Please keep us informed as to how your 3-Way with Julia goes. . . Inquiring minds need to know!