PDA

View Full Version : Which couple would you have sex with?

JordanCD
Nov 30, 2020, 11:26 AM

KDaddy23
Nov 30, 2020, 11:54 AM
All of them; they're all fair game!

BradInWisconsin
Nov 30, 2020, 12:56 PM
2) She’s got awesome tits, and my read is that she’d be an active, uninhibited fuck. He’s got the look of a pleasant guy to me, which would make me enjoy sucking his beautiful dick all the more. He’s also relatively young, which improves the chances that he’s a powerful squirter and heavy cummer. Receiving that load all over my face AND in my mouth would be a life highlight. :drool:⛲️:bigrin:✌️

Jozyxt
Nov 30, 2020, 2:51 PM
At first glance, #6. She seems like the type that is uncomplicated about sharing and being shared. Like she would just enjoy it with no demands or drama.

oldoralman
Nov 30, 2020, 3:57 PM
I like them all but # 1 is the best for me.

cornholejoe
Nov 30, 2020, 4:00 PM
all of them looks good to me

Cum1st
Nov 30, 2020, 6:20 PM
7, I'm very fond of small titties.

MAcpl69
Nov 30, 2020, 9:09 PM
All look great but #1 for me his cock is large, she's pretty, and a 4 way with me and the wife would be fun!

csreef
Nov 30, 2020, 9:14 PM
2) She’s got awesome tits, and my read is that she’d be an active, uninhibited fuck. He’s got the look of a pleasant guy to me, which would make me enjoy sucking his beautiful dick all the more. He’s also relatively young, which improves the chances that he’s a powerful squirter and heavy cummer. Receiving that load all over my face AND in my mouth would be a life highlight. :drool:⛲️:bigrin:✌️

I'll second that!

SlowNEZ
Nov 30, 2020, 10:20 PM
I’ll take #2, and she can kick-back and watch the two of us go at it. Nice package.

Warmnsalty
Dec 1, 2020, 8:44 AM
all would be fun, but 7 would be my first pic

Birob67
Dec 1, 2020, 8:53 AM
I’ll take #2, and she can kick-back and watch the two of us go at it. Nice package.

I agree

Waylon
Dec 1, 2020, 10:02 AM
Number ! for sure, love sucking BBC and she looks pretty hot. All the rest are fine too. Missing an ebony girl in the pairings.

69plus1
Dec 2, 2020, 4:50 PM
They are all hot but as this is a bi site some mm or ff or even fmm would have changed my vote!

chongster
Dec 7, 2020, 10:22 AM
#2 They are hot and smooth. I like smooth. I would eat her suck him and fuck both of them. A DP on her would be fun, me in her ass and him in her pussy.

Footstep40
Dec 7, 2020, 10:43 AM
Number 3....he’s gorgeous!!

bbginva
Dec 7, 2020, 4:10 PM
They would all be welcome in my bedroom. 2, 4, 5, and 8 all appear younger whose beautiful bodies I admire. I prefer some pubic hair on my men.

Just Taste It
Dec 10, 2020, 3:58 PM
Couple # 2

mtnmen2
Dec 10, 2020, 4:09 PM
It would either be 2 or 4 just cant decide.

Bi-Rõnin
Dec 10, 2020, 4:28 PM
If i absolutely �� had to choose, 2.
Otherwise, which ever couple that let me bury my tongue in a sweet pussy while getting my ass plowed by the guy

wifekinky4husband
Dec 14, 2020, 1:05 AM
I’d say start out with couple 4. She is cute looks VERY doable. My husband says he‘d fuck her in every hole and cum in her pussy for me. Then her man could do likewise for me. I could handle getting in a 69 with her and eating the cum out of each other if it got the men horny enough to suck and fuck each other soon after. Then couple2 could cum in with her nice shapely breasts and we could all enjoy them as the men came all over her. He has a very nice looking cock and I’d love to see my husband suck it with me and her as well as spread my husband’s ass and we two ladies help guide it into his ass to help him get fucked by it. It looks as though it will be quite a large one hard and give my husband a good stretching and cum fill.

Well that was fun - thx JordanCD - !!!

69luvr
Dec 14, 2020, 8:26 AM

I voted 2 also. Luved her firm tits and his gorgeous cock

Rest85
Dec 14, 2020, 1:52 PM
7, I'm very fond of small titties.

Agreed! #7 because I go crazy for tiny tits!!

Rest85
Dec 14, 2020, 1:58 PM

I like your thinking and that's why I'd like to pair him with tiny tits #7. Maybe he'd cum on her tits and have me lick it off as I fuck her....

DD788Snipe
Dec 20, 2020, 4:03 AM
I like #2. I like both bodies. Her tits and his cock. :tongue:
#1 is my second pick.