PDA

View Full Version : New toys are in!!

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 29, 2020, 5:26 PM
I ordered these a week before I left town for ten days and they arrived three hours after my plan took off so they’ve been sitting at home waiting for me!! I’ve been home all of 15 minutes and I’ve got one in!! So freaking excited and it feels heavenly! I got the bubble one in now and I’m in pure bliss. I can’t wait to wear it around for a few hours getting used to it again

csreef
Nov 29, 2020, 5:49 PM
Good for you! Enjoy!

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 29, 2020, 6:11 PM
Good for you! Enjoy!

im definitely going to! My old plug was too small and the one my wife bought to replace it had a VERY thick base and with my thick ass cheeks it made it impossible to keep it in for very long

Nocockyet
Dec 9, 2020, 11:58 AM
The Loki Wave from lelo changed my life.

BiTexasGuy85
Dec 9, 2020, 3:47 PM
If you want to send me a private message I’ll be happy to talk toys!

BiTexasGuy85
Dec 9, 2020, 3:48 PM
The Loki Wave from lelo changed my life.

I have no clue what this is but I’m going to google it

Nocockyet
Dec 9, 2020, 4:33 PM
I have no clue what this is but I’m going to google it
I tried to paste a picture of it but it wasn't working. I'm using a hanky old android tablet

Nocockyet
Dec 9, 2020, 4:37 PM
Toys are the only action I get anymore, so I have quite a collection of them! The nexus ace is pretty good too.

Bi-Rõnin
Dec 10, 2020, 3:28 PM
Anchor would be amazing if it was a 2" wide ball at the bottom. I like to ride a plug on the hr long drive home every day. No better way to appreciate rough roads than to have a plug thrust in on every jolt

hairy69
Dec 11, 2020, 6:28 AM
BiTexasGuy85.....great selection of toys. You have a GREAT hairy ass.....would love to try my first time rimming that beautiful ass!!

BiTexasGuy85
Dec 11, 2020, 10:15 AM
Anchor would be amazing if it was a 2" wide ball at the bottom. I like to ride a plug on the hr long drive home every day. No better way to appreciate rough roads than to have a plug thrust in on every jolt

that sounds great!! I got the anchors so I can wear them for long periods of time. And my ass cheeks are so thick that it’s difficult for me to wear anything without an anchor without my ass getting raw and bruised