PDA

View Full Version : Poly...where do you stand.

Polar Bear
Nov 29, 2020, 1:46 PM
Open the chart in a separate window to see it better.

Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/polythinks/photos/a.2018668628366432/2892389710994315/

Cum1st
Nov 29, 2020, 1:59 PM
Looks interesting. Can you provide a link to the chart? The pic doesn't link to the original. TIA

Polar Bear
Nov 29, 2020, 2:06 PM
https://www.facebook.com/polythinks/photos/a.2018668628366432/2892389710994315/

KDaddy23
Nov 29, 2020, 2:51 PM
I was in a poly relationship - me, my wife, and two other women - for over 20 years. Best and craziest thing I’ve ever done in my life!

Cum1st
Nov 29, 2020, 3:03 PM
I was in a poly relationship - me, my wife, and two other women - for over 20 years. Best and craziest thing I’ve ever done in my life!

Think I'd work real hard to not tip over that apple cart! Hmmm, six peaches and plenty of pie...

Polar Bear
Nov 29, 2020, 3:17 PM

I was in a poly triad for 5 years. It was me, my wife at the time and our wife. As it turned out. The wife at that time decided to cheat. We divorced, and I legally married the other partner. we've been together ever since. In fact, this marriage has lasted longer than that one did.

Polar Bear
Nov 29, 2020, 3:23 PM
Ex to the left current wife to the right.

Polar Bear
Nov 29, 2020, 3:26 PM
us today

csreef
Nov 29, 2020, 5:05 PM
I've tried Polyamory, and I loved it, and I've hated it.....It all depends on the partners that you are involved with.

CALEXANDER
Nov 29, 2020, 6:17 PM
From 1998 to 2002 I lived in a MMF threesome with a married couple. As some have said, it was an amazing time. We slept in the same bed most of the time. We had one dresser and one laundry hamper. I’m bi and the husband was gayer than I. Threesome sex was our normal sex. Occasionally we’d have a “couple sex” event if one of us was away. The wife traveled for work at times and we two guys still slept in the same bed and woke up horny. We were out to the family and I attended holiday events with them. We actually visited her folks and we three slept in one bed. We bought property during that time.

One time the wife and I went shopping to replace the bed we had. We stopped by her mother’s and told her we were shopping for a new bed. She said, “About time. You three sleeping in that queen sized bed!”

The husband cheated on us with gay men and they divorced. The wife and I stayed together and have been a couple for over 18 years. We became the “couple” looking for a bi guy to join us. We’re older now and sex has slowed but we still are open if the situation presents itself. Love the threesome. Her ex is now in a gay relationship with a man.

We should recognize nonstandard relationships and support people who love one another.

Polar Bear
Nov 30, 2020, 9:43 AM
From 1998 to 2002 I lived in a MMF threesome with a married couple. As some have said, it was an amazing time. We slept in the same bed most of the time. We had one dresser and one laundry hamper. I’m bi and the husband was gayer than I. Threesome sex was our normal sex. Occasionally we’d have a “couple sex” event if one of us was away. The wife traveled for work at times and we two guys still slept in the same bed and woke up horny. We were out to the family and I attended holiday events with them. We actually visited her folks and we three slept in one bed. We bought property during that time.

One time the wife and I went shopping to replace the bed we had. We stopped by her mother’s and told her we were shopping for a new bed. She said, “About time. You three sleeping in that queen sized bed!”

The husband cheated on us with gay men and they divorced. The wife and I stayed together and have been a couple for over 18 years. We became the “couple” looking for a bi guy to join us. We’re older now and sex has slowed but we still are open if the situation presents itself. Love the threesome. Her ex is now in a gay relationship with a man.

We should recognize nonstandard relationships and support people who love one another.

I love this post...and I agree 100%