PDA

View Full Version : Who do you miss?

JCotton
Nov 29, 2020, 1:18 PM
I had a great time on this site before chat went away, and miss a lot of the guys I got to know then. Who do you miss? I recall Responsive - wonder what happened to him.

void()
Dec 2, 2020, 5:20 AM
Miss a good few of them myself, though, can not recall many names. Liked talking to MarieDelta, Rock Gardener, Saytr and more. Might be nice to have chat back. Still I don't see any reason to pay for that. Realistically, I could go anywhere online, IRC, another site and find free chat. And yes, I can understand a site needing to make money, maybe. It's just not worth paying when there's no real value added in the alleged "perks".

csreef
Dec 2, 2020, 7:13 AM
I do miss Chat! Also if you didn't type at 120 words a minute, you could get left out, as that was how fast chat got some nights...

I managed to message some very interesting people via chat... Also I miss Ninnian and IIIIII (Bar code? )

Maybe next year things will be better for this site...Be grateful that it is still up and running!

Flypaper
Dec 2, 2020, 7:57 AM
I missed out on the Chat feature, but enjoy some of the sweet DMs

:bibounce:

I do miss Chat! Also if you didn't type at 120 words a minute, you could get left out, as that was how fast chat got some nights...

I managed to message some very interesting people via chat... Also I miss Ninnian and IIIIII (Bar code? )

Maybe next year things will be better for this site...Be grateful that it is still up and running!

LenardaCroyle
Dec 10, 2020, 3:02 AM
It's always hard to be sad for someone. Whether a loved one left for a short period of time, broke off relations with you, died, or simply moved to another city, the pain and melancholy arising from this are quite normal. To stop missing the person, you need to learn strategies for overcoming the difficulties in front of you. With their help, you can continue to move forward, find peace, accept and realize that, even after losing a person, you can continue to remember him.

DD788Snipe
Dec 10, 2020, 3:17 AM
It's always hard to be sad for someone. Whether a loved one left for a short period of time, broke off relations with you, died, or simply moved to another city, the pain and melancholy arising from this are quite normal. To stop missing the person, you need to learn strategies for overcoming the difficulties in front of you. With their help, you can continue to move forward, find peace, accept and realize that, even after losing a person, you can continue to remember him.
:thumbu:PM me.

SuckerMC
Dec 10, 2020, 4:50 AM
I took the Chat for granted and didn't go on there until the beginning of the end when it started to die off.

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 10, 2020, 1:18 PM
I kinda miss pole_smoker. :eek2:

Well, maybe not... :bigrin:

SuckerMC
Dec 10, 2020, 3:35 PM

I avoided saying that name. Nobody say his name no more. He is like Beatlejuice. He might pop out of nowhere. :eek2:

mtnmen2
Dec 10, 2020, 5:33 PM
It's been so long since chat has been up but always enjoyed talking to Lisa(VA) and there was a girl from Michigan something Bee that I always chatted with.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 10, 2020, 9:19 PM
I never really used the chat but on a couple of occasions, I got to talk with different people and one that really made me smile, was coyotedude....nothing sexual just great conversation.....

jem_is_bi
Dec 10, 2020, 9:59 PM

Well, maybe not...!!!!!
A lot of long time members faded away when he was at the height of his frantic pace of tasteless and insulting posts.

csreef
Dec 11, 2020, 1:47 AM

When he was at the height of his rant, thays when chat stopped and the site went down hill. :(

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 11, 2020, 10:03 AM
Hope you all realize I was only joking about missing 'poley'. He's the only one I've ever blocked on any forum, any topic. It took a long time, because I'm pretty good at ignoring things I don't like, but I eventually did block his arrogant, argumentative 'I'm-right-you're-wrong' ass.

If you ever needed an example of how NOT to express an opinion, there's your guy...

void()
Dec 14, 2020, 4:13 AM
one that really made me smile, was coyotedude....nothing sexual just great conversation.....

Coyote was a really good one. :)

void()
Dec 14, 2020, 4:16 AM
Hope you all realize I was only joking about missing 'poley'.

Hm, seems I'm still talking to you. :) At least enough to say "hey", anyway.

csreef
Dec 14, 2020, 1:19 PM
I also miss GypsyRose. Once again we "met" via Chat, and once again, that is no more. :-(

Someone should give this site a Mercy Killing, and be done with it.

delpark
May 18, 2021, 4:20 PM
i don't recall their names, but it was the couple that ran bisexualusa. When they were shutting down their site, they recommended bisexual.com. They were active here for a while.

csreef
May 18, 2021, 5:31 PM
Another woman I miss is Cherokee Mountain Cat....God she was a live wire!