PDA

View Full Version : Your message box is full

SlowNEZ
Nov 29, 2020, 7:44 AM
Occasionally, a message to a member may not go through because the recipient’s mail/message box is full. Perhaps we can use this thread to alert a member to empty the incoming mail box so he/she can receive messages.
I’ll start:
SCcoastal, your message box is full and we have a great conversation going.

Cum1st
Nov 29, 2020, 3:11 PM
Does it show at the top of the page as a notification when someone's box is full?

SlowNEZ
Nov 29, 2020, 4:38 PM
Does it show at the top of the page as a notification when someone's box is full?

I don’t believe that we get any type of notice that our boxes are full ... thare is a bar graph in notifications that gives you an idea.
My messages were were ‘full’ awhile back and lost contact with some friends for a few days, without knowing the reason.

Coastocoast
Nov 29, 2020, 6:39 PM
Occasionally, a message to a member may not go through because the recipient’s mail/message box is full. Perhaps we can use this thread to alert a member to empty the incoming mail box so he/she can receive messages.
I’ll start:
SCcoastal, your message box is full and we have a great conversation going.

No, that is just circumventing rule #1 on the forum posts. Monitor your messages if you want to receive them or lose them.

dan.woodlawn
Nov 30, 2020, 9:02 PM
I was a bit surprised by this...I deleted a bunch from my inbox and sent box and got more space. I vote ...not that it matters...that the FULLNESS bar be on the top of the page.