PDA

View Full Version : Thanks giving orgy turned gang bang

Tight1-4u
Nov 27, 2020, 1:45 PM
I was at a small get together with some family when I got a message from a couple sexy regulars that they were having a little orgy and wondered if I was up for some fun.. I agreed and bow out of the place I was at.. I go to where my regulars are and find 5 guys there all naked and stroking an sucking each other.. I didn’t hardly make it through the door that my cloaths were being removed.. I was led by my cock to a table where I was placed on my back and had a cock run down my throat.. another gent started socking me and another eating out my pussy.. with in minutes I was in sexual bliss.. then the guy that was eating me out stands and starts fucking me.. he fucked me for a good while then they started taking turns.. mean while more guys showed up.. 11 in all they all took turns in my mouth and my pussy.. I was entered 35 different times.. got 3 loads in my throat and 13 in my pussy.. I was fucked pretty much none stop for 7.5 hours.. I could hardly walk.. my pussy is sore but feels amazing.. I have leaked cum for most of the day and love feeling it in me.. this was truly an amazingly sexual experience.. can’t wait to do it again..

Birob67
Nov 27, 2020, 2:00 PM
I was at a small get together with some family when I got a message from a couple sexy regulars that they were having a little orgy and wondered if I was up for some fun.. I agreed and bow out of the place I was at.. I go to where my regulars are and find 5 guys there all naked and stroking an sucking each other.. I didn’t hardly make it through the door that my cloaths were being removed.. I was led by my cock to a table where I was placed on my back and had a cock run down my throat.. another gent started socking me and another eating out my pussy.. with in minutes I was in sexual bliss.. then the guy that was eating me out stands and starts fucking me.. he fucked me for a good while then they started taking turns.. mean while more guys showed up.. 11 in all they all took turns in my mouth and my pussy.. I was entered 35 different times.. got 3 loads in my throat and 13 in my pussy.. I was fucked pretty much none stop for 7.5 hours.. I could hardly walk.. my pussy is sore but feels amazing.. I have leaked cum for most of the day and love feeling it in me.. this was truly an amazingly sexual experience.. can’t wait to do it again..

That must have been awesome...

GayGuy04
Nov 27, 2020, 7:38 PM
So basically you left your family gathering for a day of gay orgy cool you must of got alot of stuffing lol

Tight1-4u
Nov 27, 2020, 11:50 PM
[QUOTE=GayGuy04;347629]So basically you left your family gathering for a day of gay orgy cool you must of got alot of stuffing lol[/QUOTE
Yes actually I did a lot of stuffing literally.. it was sexually amazing!!

stonebow
Nov 30, 2020, 1:09 PM
No need to ask what your're grateful for!...lol