PDA

View Full Version : Sex In the Rain, In The Woods.

The Chunkly
Nov 19, 2020, 9:35 AM
About 15 years back I was talking to a bloke on the car park of some woodlands.

He said to me after chatting for about 20 minutes or so, Fancy going for a walk.
In other words, you fancy sucking me cock..lol

Well we went deep into the woods and he took my cock out and I his.

After about 5 minutes of playing around it started to rain.

He looked at me and said firmly, ...GET NAKED NOW!!!
I want you all wet.
I did, and he did.
We had deep very hard sex in the rain for about 3/4 hour, we both got covered in each others cum, it was amazing to take and be taken.

It was great, he did me many more times in those woods over several years or so.
Sadly he is no longer with us.

I have not done anything "like that" with anyone else since then.
fooled around B jobs etc but nothing like that......

................Has anyone else had anything like this ....Sex In The Rain. ???

KDaddy23
Nov 19, 2020, 2:12 PM
I've been rained on a few times being outside and having sex and it's kinda nice!

cornholejoe
Nov 19, 2020, 6:34 PM
yeah out in the woods got rained on a few times but clothes was in my truck so was a lot of fun getting wet fucking

dagaquge
Nov 20, 2020, 2:45 AM
very hot story :impleased

csreef
Nov 21, 2020, 1:02 AM
I've always wanted to have sex in the woods....

darkeyes
Nov 21, 2020, 5:05 AM
Forest of Abernethy.. for nookie alfresco and getting peed on from on high by the heavens it's hard to beat!! Isn't too bad in spring and autumn, a bit parky (chilly) in winter, but summer? God.... likely 2 get less wet doing it in the shower!!! ��

void()
Nov 21, 2020, 8:51 AM
Forest of Abernethy.. for nookie alfresco and getting peed on from on high by the heavens it's hard to beat!! Isn't too bad in spring and autumn, a bit parky (chilly) in winter, but summer? God.... likely 2 get less wet doing it in the shower!!! 😉

*sits off to the side just imaging and watching the lovely artistry that would be two lesbians enjoying one another in the wilderness*

And no luv, I do not mean that in a perverse sense. To me it would genuinely and sincerely be art. Erotic? Yes. Would I get aroused? No. And that no isn't meant as denigrating to anyone. In fact it is meant as high praise. Love looking at art, somewhat at times. Once watched a couple enjoy themselves while me and their daughter played cards. Yes, two lesbian lovers. Both were very attractive ladies. I just didn't get aroused. I was watching art. Know that may sound an odd detachment. Oh well, I've never been normal. ;) :D

darkeyes
Nov 21, 2020, 10:54 AM
Yup Voidie, not normal.. That's well known.. Luffly, just not normal... I often consider lesbian sex as pure artistry. Not always.. Sometimes it's just yummie and dead raunchy... I do know when wot I do can be considered raunchy.. or artistic. It's just how one feels wen one does it... ��

Caffeine2000
Jan 19, 2021, 1:51 PM
I have a recurring fantasy about walking through a wood and happening upon a guy sunbathing nude in a clearing.

I'm walking through the woods and unexpectedly finding him there in a sunny clearing, maybe drying out after a swim in the pool. He's lying on his back, wet skin glistening in the sun, thighs slightly parted.

I'm standing there transfixed, feeling increasingly awkward but unwilling to tear my eyes from his body. Eventually I turn to leave, but he's noticed me and beckons me forwards. As I slowly walk towards him, he starts to lazily stroke his cock, and I can see it beginning to swell and thicken. It's very big. It seems to take forever to reach him.

I'm so nervous and excited, and my excitement is becoming very obvious. He indicates that I should come closer, still slowly and languidly stroking his cock, and I kneel down between his parted thighs, loving the sight of his cock hardening and swelling just inches away from me. I can hardly believe what I'm doing.

I hesitantly reach out my hand to touch his cock, and he parts his thighs a little wider and plants his hands firmly on the ground on either side of him, tilting himself up slightly to give me better access. I stroke his thick shaft, feeling his heat, rubbing my thumb over his thick, swollen head, then I lean forward farther to kiss his belly, feeling so aroused and uninhibited now.

I lick and plant kisses over his firm belly, feeling his stiff cock prod my chest as my lips move over his body. My tongue slides from his belly to his smooth inner thighs, feeling his hard dick brush against my cheeks as my tongue explores him.

I'm so aroused now at the sight and taste of his body. Before I know it my lips are at his thick cock, and I'm licking it eagerly all over from the tip to his balls, like it's an ice-cream melting in the sun.

Then I feel his hand on the back of my head, slowly and firmly pushing me forward, and I feel the hard head of his thick cock pushing insistently against my lips. As I obediently part them for him, his cock slides slowly into my mouth, feeling so hot and hard. I look up at him as I sweetly suck that hard cock, my mouth open wide, lips tight against his thick shaft.

My head bobs up and down as his shaft slides between my lips, pushing in and out. His cock feels so hot and hard in my mouth. Occasionally, in my enthusiasm, I let his cock escape my lips completely and feel his slippery cock rub heavily against my face before I get him back between my lips.

All too soon, I feel him become tense and his hand on the back of my head increases its pressure, holding me tightly in place, and a hot stream of his cum fills my mouth, spurting as he moans out loud.

I frantically swallow all I can then, looking him in the eyes, lick his cock all over once more before getting up and walking out of the clearing, a little unsteadily.

stonebow
Jan 22, 2021, 10:57 AM
There's a scene from "Lady Chatterly's Lover" that has had me occasionally fantasizing about this very subject.....never actually done it though. In fact, all I have done in the woods is jack off...lol

Waylon
Jan 23, 2021, 11:32 AM
I sucked my first cock when I was camping out in the woods with a neighbor friend. He sucked me too.