PDA

View Full Version : Best position for anal insertion

Johnny Dollar
Nov 17, 2020, 8:51 PM
I’m very bi-curious. Never done anything yet. Not sure I ever will, but I’m interested in the answer to this, as I’m very much desiring getting fucked in the ass.

I have a feeling that this is one of those “it depends on the person” thing, but what I would like an answer to is:

is it easier to get a cock inside your ass if:

a) on your back with your legs pulled up, exposing your little rosebud, or

b) bent over, spreading your cheeks wide.

i appreciate any answer.

CTmale50
Nov 17, 2020, 9:25 PM
First time doing it, it should happen with the guy taking the cock to sit on it. This way he can take his time adjusting to the cock in his ass and how much to take. So I'm not sure if your two options would be best.

Tight1-4u
Nov 17, 2020, 11:17 PM
I’m very bi-curious. Never done anything yet. Not sure I ever will, but I’m interested in the answer to this, as I’m very much desiring getting fucked in the ass.

I have a feeling that this is one of those “it depends on the person” thing, but what I would like an answer to is:

is it easier to get a cock inside your ass if:

a) on your back with your legs pulled up, exposing your little rosebud, or

b) bent over, spreading your cheeks wide.

i appreciate any answer.
First off the guy that is going to fuck you should be patient and understanding.. as for the positions: of the two choices the best would be bent over with your legs spread.. this will give you some control over how fast and hard he enters you.. once he gets all in and starts fucking you, you can bounce back or move forward to control depth.. personality it is the position I always use with a new cock!! Then move to others!! Go slow and use lots of lube inside and out!!

Jazminedress
Nov 17, 2020, 11:36 PM
I have always been told, and it was true for me................your first time is actually easier on your side, with him behind you. If you are on your left side, bend your right leg so its almost straight. This makes the logistics , so to speak, a straighter shot making things easier.

Other things that are kind important, you will have a fairly natural urge to squeeze. dont. TO be blunt, push out like you are kind of constiptated and need to get it out, this opens everything allowing them to slide in easier,

As tight1 said, make sure its with a patient and understanding guy, and I would be honest its your first time. Other things to consider, and only suggestions

- if he has a horse cock, dont do it, wait for someone smaller, or what could be an amazing first will turn into a pain excursion
- bigger is not always better, they may be nice to look at, but even now, I prefer a smaller to average, it lets me relax more and enjoy (yeah, guys, really, quit worrying about your size)
- about 3 gallons of lube, no seriously, get a quality lube, no dollar store stuff, and water soluable, and use a ton you will thank me later
- use your fist, when the guy is getting ready to enter, reach back and grab his cock. by wrapping your hand around it, you stop about 3 inches from going in allowing you to adjust, as you feel comfortable you can allow more

oh, and fin a place, first time trying to contort in the back of a car, not as cool as it sounds. Some guys may not mean to hurt you, but they have a natural instinct to wanna get it in, so make sure you keep in control

Other than that, relax, have fun, at the end of the day, its only sex

williamg
Nov 17, 2020, 11:43 PM
On your back! My wife fucks me with the strap on this way to start. You look them in the eye as they fuck you. Control.

Neonaught
Nov 18, 2020, 8:20 AM
I have always been told, and it was true for me................your first time is actually easier on your side, with him behind you. If you are on your left side, bend your right leg so its almost straight. This makes the logistics , so to speak, a straighter shot making things easier.

Other things that are kind important, you will have a fairly natural urge to squeeze. dont. TO be blunt, push out like you are kind of constiptated and need to get it out, this opens everything allowing them to slide in easier,

As tight1 said, make sure its with a patient and understanding guy, and I would be honest its your first time. Other things to consider, and only suggestions

- if he has a horse cock, dont do it, wait for someone smaller, or what could be an amazing first will turn into a pain excursion
- bigger is not always better, they may be nice to look at, but even now, I prefer a smaller to average, it lets me relax more and enjoy (yeah, guys, really, quit worrying about your size)
- about 3 gallons of lube, no seriously, get a quality lube, no dollar store stuff, and water soluable, and use a ton you will thank me later
- use your fist, when the guy is getting ready to enter, reach back and grab his cock. by wrapping your hand around it, you stop about 3 inches from going in allowing you to adjust, as you feel comfortable you can allow more

oh, and fin a place, first time trying to contort in the back of a car, not as cool as it sounds. Some guys may not mean to hurt you, but they have a natural instinct to wanna get it in, so make sure you keep in control

Other than that, relax, have fun, at the end of the day, its only sex

In Medicine and Nursing we call this the Left Sim's Position and we use it for giving enemas because it straightens the anal canal best.

Jazminedress
Nov 18, 2020, 11:10 AM
In Medicine and Nursing we call this the Left Sim's Position and we use it for giving enemas because it straightens the anal canal best.

I knew there was a reason, just couldnt remember why

cornholejoe
Nov 18, 2020, 2:53 PM
i like it best on my back legs up in the air

JordanCD
Nov 19, 2020, 9:23 AM
You should start out with some dildos/butt plugs to get your ass used to insertions. Don't worry, your anus muscles will stretch slightly but still close back fully.

Once you're ready to take the real thing the best position is from behind. The rectum curves backwards, and if you're on your back, the tendency is for the guy's cock to go up into your stomach, not follow the natural curve of your rectum. From behind, the guy's cock will curve upwards and back.

Here is a cross-section. You be the judge.