PDA

View Full Version : Catching your wife with another man?

JordanCD
Nov 15, 2020, 11:01 PM
Would you rather catch her:
1) Sucking his cock
2) Riding his cock

TXLonestarTX69
Nov 16, 2020, 5:37 AM
In the case of the pictures, I'd have to say shaving.

rukiddingme
Nov 16, 2020, 6:25 AM

Haha!

JordanCD
Nov 16, 2020, 7:58 AM
I know most guys prefer their ladies smooth. I get really turned on by a hairy pussy (as long as the hair is kept short and it's only around the vagina, not down the legs or up the stomach) - I find it accentuates the lips and hole, almost like mascara for pussy ;). But I really get turned on by armpit hair. Don't know why, it's just so kinky! I don't like leg hair though. Legs must be smooth.

Bi_Dave
Nov 16, 2020, 10:49 AM
here, here!

Bi_Dave
Nov 16, 2020, 10:58 AM
Sucking on a cock is mostly not hairy. The bush is easily trimmed. For Me....being I am BI and love to eat pussy....I like it hairless! It did take me a bit to get over the pedo ramifications, but, once you eat a hairless pussy, that's what you want from then on. Maybe leave a brushpile at the top, above the cleft that maintains her "scent". I love a woman's "scent"! I sometimes suck it sideways. Fits the mouth better. Nikki Glazer, the comedian says her pussy looks like a "hastily packed suitcase". Connoisseurs of pussy know what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G73C-kC1IfM&list=LLTW8yywVsC7UL7BFhywzWwg&index=118

KDaddy23
Nov 16, 2020, 2:22 PM
I've seen my wife do both and I get a kick out of watching her enjoy herself.

Jozyxt
Nov 16, 2020, 2:38 PM

I'd be really upset is I caught another man shaving my wife. Fucking her pussy that I had just shaved, now that would be just fine.

PeterBonobo
Nov 21, 2020, 2:48 PM
Sucking his cock. Then I could fuck that nice hairy pussy and suck that dick with her.

csreef
Nov 21, 2020, 6:23 PM
Would you rather catch her:
1) Sucking his cock
2) Riding his cock
Good to see Mother Nature. . . .Not!

cuttin2dachase
Nov 21, 2020, 6:55 PM
My 1st wife and I were swingers who both loved 4somes with couples and 3somes or moresomes with men. She's who got me to try bi sex with men. I loved watching her be a total slut with me and other men. After the 1st time a man sucked me and I sucked men, I wanted to be with hot men as much as she did. After we discovered my bi side, we pretty much didn't look for couples anymore, just MEN ! My ex hotwife also loved taking it up her ass. I loved watching her please a man with her mouth while rubbing her clit. I also loved her sucking my cock as she was taking a cock in her pussy or ass !

MAcpl69
Nov 21, 2020, 10:25 PM
Catching her doing either would be great! Getting to join in would be awsome.

19biman61
Nov 22, 2020, 10:38 AM
I would love to catch her getting fucked. I would then eat the creampie after he cums in her pussy!

Luv2bi_95020
Nov 22, 2020, 12:30 PM
Sucking his cock. Then I could fuck that nice hairy pussy and suck that dick with her.

My thoughts exactly...

MAcpl69
Nov 22, 2020, 9:12 PM
Just to point out I would not be "catching her" I'm happy to say she can do either wherever she wants!

ChiefH
Nov 23, 2020, 8:33 AM
I would truly love to see both happen to her! But having a cock in her mouth is hot!

emerging
Nov 24, 2020, 10:49 AM
I know most guys prefer their ladies smooth. I get really turned on by a hairy pussy (as long as the hair is kept short and it's only around the vagina, not down the legs or up the stomach) - I find it accentuates the lips and hole, almost like mascara for pussy ;). But I really get turned on by armpit hair. Don't know why, it's just so kinky! I don't like leg hair though. Legs must be smooth.

I like hair too. Smooth legs, hairy pussy and pits. That being said I also like shaved but if I HAD to pick, give me hair

Rest85
Dec 14, 2020, 2:31 PM
I'd be thrilled to catch her doing either one but the picture of the lady sucking his cock turns me on more. I would find it especially hot if I caught my wife in that position with him fingering her and rubbing her clit....see her cumming really hard while his cock is in her mouth

borntosuckcock
Dec 15, 2020, 5:29 AM
I like a naturally hairy pussy to eat, the wetter the best, hot and juicy. Never caught my wife, she’s just not in to it. I have been caught by a husband while I was eating his wife’s pussy. Scared the shit out of me. They both bisexual and had an agreement that either could play, just not in their home. She was the best cocksucker I ever was with and I loved to eat her hairy wet pussy. I still remember walking down the stairs from their second story guest bedroom, he was sitting on the sofa and we had constant eye contact. I expected him to become unhinged, but all he said was, I don’t care what you two do, just don’t do it in their home. I don’t know why, but I smiled and said I got it, never breaking step as I alkyd towards the front door.

Waylon
Dec 15, 2020, 9:41 AM
Wifey loved having me "catch" her with other men and she always started by sucking the cock and when he got nice and hard she would hop on for the ride!

4nik8ter
Dec 16, 2020, 2:19 PM
Ideally catch her doing both with 2 guys.............and joining in

Bidirectional4u
Dec 16, 2020, 9:13 PM
I've come home to see my wife in both places, being fucked, and sucking a cock, what turns me on is coming home and finding they just finished fucking and her pussy is full of his cum, I dive right in and lick her clean and lick his cock till its hard again.

stonebow
Dec 17, 2020, 11:44 AM
These days I'd just like to walk in on her doing anything sexual with a guy.....so I cold join in!....lol

Johnyonenut
Dec 22, 2020, 6:49 AM
Catching her fucking a guy would be hot. Her sucking his cock would really piss me off because she wont do it for me. But it is moot because neither will ever happen.

Flypaper
Dec 24, 2020, 9:10 AM
On her knees sucking his cock would be great, then I’d have the option to either finish the threesome riding her doggy or insist that he take me in his mouth if he doesn’t want me to mount his ass....

csreef
Dec 24, 2020, 11:16 AM
My last GF and I were in a Polyamourous . I had my play partners, she had hers. She had to tell me about each detail about her FWB, and I just got sick of it.

Bimiself48
Dec 29, 2020, 12:11 AM
Years ago when I was married I found out my wife had cheated on me. I had been faithful to her disptite the fantasies I occasionally had back then. I was hurt, I felt betrayed. We stayed together through it and after awhile I found myself fantasizing about her with other men. I told her about this and upon her request I described those fantasies to her while she gave me some of the best blowjobs I ever got from her. I even got the idea to try and work some of my bi fantasies in there but that didn't work out. She made it clear that she was disgusted by the idea of two men together. So I put a stop to that right away.