PDA

View Full Version : Meeting men

julyguybill
Nov 15, 2020, 8:15 PM
Just wondering if other men go to local parks to meet men who cruise for a companion for mutual enjoyment. I myself in the past would go then find a guy I liked then sit in his or my car after talking for a time and agreeing I would get his shorts or pants down then suck his cock to completion. Sometimes the act would be returned sometimes I would give 2 or 3 men oral sex
This is my favorite activity. As of late seldom happens due to police stopping the activities

CockHummer
Nov 16, 2020, 1:51 AM
How would you recognize that someone was cruising? It sounds hot, but I wouldn't have a clue who to approach or how to get the ball rolling. The idea of getting a guy's dick out of his pants in the front seat of my car and bending over to suck it until he creams really turns me on. I fantasize about doing it in an even more open place, like the far reaches of a very public parking lot, where people could see but far enough out that it would not be likely.

cbxer66
Nov 16, 2020, 2:46 AM
Where I live, the Police cruise for guys looking for other guys dicks. So, it doesn't work for me.

borntosuckcock
Nov 16, 2020, 5:45 AM
I’ve had good luck with meeting guys at rest stops and parks. I usually put all my windows down and act friendly and conversational to guys walking by and in the restrooms. Sometimes the cops will drive by,trying to scare me, but I just sit there, sometimes I bring bird seed, so it looks like I’m there to feed the birds. Sometimes I park right next to other guys sitting in their cars. You get a feeling they are looking to play.

ct_sounder
Nov 16, 2020, 10:24 AM
I drive a lot and learned that when I pay attention, I discovered some surprising cruising spots that I never suspected before.

Men's rooms at rest stops on highways in CT were very active a few years ago when the urinals had no dividers. I used to stop in after work and then stood in front of the urinal and waited. It did not take long to learn who was there to JO vs those quickly taking a leak and leaving. And no one paid much notice if you are taking a long time - most just come in, pee, wash their hands and go. I learned to be patient and wait for a quiet period. Then, the guys staying (like me) would glance over and begin showing their dicks. If someone came in we just waited it out. I dumped quite a few loads on the way home from work watching another guy flash his hard dick at me.

Rest stop parking lots can be fun too. I was always concerned about police too - especially in smaller lots. But I've found a big rest area in Massachusetts that has picnic areas and lots of paths along a river. I learned how it works by parking with a sandwich and a soda (just parking to eat my lunch, officer!) and observing what goes on. Guys would drive in and you can tell who is looking just by how they drive by. I noticed there were 4 parking areas at this rest stop. And the cruisers would park in one, stay for a bit and then move to another. In time I noticed that some would pull in, get out of their car right away and disappear down one of the paths.

One day last summer, I pulled in and parked in my usual area to see who was driving around cruising. Then I moved to a parking area near a boat ramp. I sat in my car with my "lunch" and a guy slowly pulled in and parked. He got out of his car and entered a path. I was so horny I thought I'd give it a shot. I took just my car key and some napkins and walked down the same path. He was sitting on a picnic table in a tiny clearing. I slowly approached, and made some small talk while giving my bone a little squeeze. He did the same and in a minute we both had our cocks out and were jerking. He wanted to suck me, but I have to play safe. I offered to squirt in his mouth and he liked that idea. Soon he was on his knees taking my load on his outstretched tongue.

Now, every time I pass that lot I pull in to check out the action. Most times I watch and then continue on my way, but there have been a few times I've again went into the woods to JO with another.

As far as police go, yes they do drive through every now and then to make their presence known, but I do have my "lunch" like plenty of other travelers, so I'm covered. Its the people who take big chances that get nabbed. I have seen naked guys walking around jerking off, but that is way to risky for me!

So the next time you are in a rest room or rest area, take some time to observe what is going on around you. You may be surprised!

delpark
Nov 16, 2020, 10:36 AM
I have gone to parks to meet men, but not in the recent past. There was a park nearby that was known as a cruisy park, got sucked and did some sucking there. Oral in the car. Some went into the bushes.

The indicators are there to if a guy is interested. A touch of their crotch, following you or just being friendly.

KDaddy23
Nov 16, 2020, 2:09 PM
Some parks were great places to go to get dick, both for youngsters and oldsters when you needed a place to get busy... until the violence the city experienced spread to those same parks and increased the police presence. I usually went with someone; I'd often roam a particular park and see people having sex in the woods but I don't recall ever running into a guy who was in the park looking for some action but they were probably there just the same.

sissyjackie
Nov 16, 2020, 4:52 PM
Back in the 70's here in Massachusetts on rt 2 west bond there was a lot of very small rest area's. Most didn't have lighting so nice and dark. From 1976 to about 1980 before they started taking them out lots of yummy cocks there. In Stoneham Mass to on the walking trails at Sheepford. I have not been there in a while but heard you still can get a BJ there.

Coastocoast
Nov 16, 2020, 8:38 PM
I am not really big on the whole going to jail for a lewd act in public thing so cruising for public sex is not my bag.

CockHummer
Nov 17, 2020, 3:56 AM
I am not really big on the whole going to jail for a lewd act in public thing so cruising for public sex is not my bag.

Of course no one is actively looking for that, but I can readily recall fucking my ex-wife on a blanket out in the back yard of a public building one night when no one would have been near the place. I could only hope the fellow who started this meant there was some reasonable way to find interested parties, but being smart about how you deal with being interested is another issue. The general impression seems to be there was a time it made sense but it no longer does anymore. That's a sort of a shame, but I'll likely live just fine without it.