PDA

View Full Version : What position do you like the best

chongster
Nov 12, 2020, 10:19 AM
I'm a top and enjoy all positions but my favorites are facing the guy I'm fucking. I like to see the look on his face while I'm fucking him and I enjoy access to his cock as well. I love to jerk him off or watch him jerk off. It's a huge turn on to see him cum.

Jazminedress
Nov 12, 2020, 10:55 AM
well, after last week, I have learned I kind of like my legs wrapped around a guys waist, with my back against the wall off the ground.......who knew ?

darkeyes
Nov 12, 2020, 12:14 PM
well, after last week, I have learned I kind of like my legs wrapped around a guys waist, with my back against the wall off the ground.......who knew ?Woooo Jazmine.. 1ce upon a time that was a fave of mine.. Guys being a thing of the past I still get get a real kick out a girl giving me nice time that way.. is handy being lickle!!! Is it me fave???? Nope... tho I do like it muchly.. Tho cos of this bloody virus I'm beginning to think me days of filthy pash are well n truly over!!!!��

Ncytoday22
Nov 12, 2020, 12:21 PM
well, after last week, I have learned I kind of like my legs wrapped around a guys waist, with my back against the wall off the ground.......who knew ?
hahha get it!!!!

michel
Nov 12, 2020, 2:35 PM
I love to take a man's cock between my legs with him facing me. I get so turned on when I hear him moan and see him sweat. I love the look on his face when he unloads deep inside me. Though I must say, taking him doggie style means a much deeper penetration.

Bourbonguy
Nov 12, 2020, 3:02 PM
I love having my hands tied and being taken from behind.

JordanCD
Nov 12, 2020, 3:09 PM
Bent over a table, bed, back of a couch, car hood - ideally with another guy's dick in my mouth at the same time :)

cornholejoe
Nov 12, 2020, 3:20 PM
bent over a table or doggy style

69plus1
Nov 12, 2020, 3:43 PM
On my back legs spread getting my cock sucked and ass licked. If he licked my ass real nice I would probably let him fuck.
Then after some weed and cool drink do the same for him.

borntosuckcock
Nov 12, 2020, 8:45 PM
Position, with a guy, on my knees sucking his cock. Woman, on her back with my face between her legs.

Jazminedress
Nov 12, 2020, 10:48 PM
Woooo Jazmine.. 1ce upon a time that was a fave of mine.. Guys being a thing of the past I still get get a real kick out a girl giving me nice time that way.. is handy being lickle!!! Is it me fave???? Nope... tho I do like it muchly.. Tho cos of this bloody virus I'm beginning to think me days of filthy pash are well n truly over!!!!��

eventualy it will be over and we can all have a good snog again

Riderinthestorm
Nov 12, 2020, 11:19 PM
I prefer when he's facing me with me on my back. WOuld love to find a guy that can hold my back to the wall while he's filling my tight hole that way.

On the other hand, having a guy fuck me from behind while he's able to spoon up against me, kissing and licking me while he fucks me like that can be fun as well.

Would love to find a couple where one of them would take me from behind while his partner filled my mouth with his cock.

darkeyes
Nov 13, 2020, 5:56 AM
eventualy it will be over and we can all have a good snog againI know.. but it isn't half getting' on me wick. Scotland's latest lot of restrictions has ruined a very promising relationship, the object of my desire being impatient and taking up with another and ending things wiv me b4 they ever got going! Kismet!

bnicks122016
Nov 14, 2020, 3:22 PM
Being a bottom, I like it any way lol. My favorite though is on my back so I can look at my partner while he’s fucking me. By far the most erotic

tommyswing
Nov 15, 2020, 11:08 PM
With a women I enjoy plain missionary! For her pleasure I have her ass hanging over the bed with her legs touching her ears, or modified doggie, so she can enjoy a deeper penetration. With a guy I like to be on all 4's, it feels so deep going in.

Tight1-4u
Nov 16, 2020, 1:24 AM
I like most any positions as long as he is fucking me.. but my most favorites are on my back with my legs wrapped around him pulling him deep or from behind on all fours or bent over something.. I love it when I am pinned down or agents something so I feel him driving deep..

Warmnsalty
Nov 16, 2020, 7:55 AM
no question for me, bend me over and mount up. I like being submissive with guy, so want a guy who just wants to mount me and go to town. No romance, no kissing, just use my hole for your pleasure.

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 16, 2020, 8:08 AM
My favorite though is on my back so I can look at my partner while he’s fucking me. By far the most erotic
You took the... something... right out of my mouth! :bigrin:

JordanCD
Nov 16, 2020, 11:14 AM
Getting fucked from behind while I eat pussy.

missn3njerry
Nov 16, 2020, 4:00 PM
...on my back so I can look at my partner while he’s fucking me. By far the most erotic

especially if he kisses, fondles and whispers to me as he enters me.......

Bear816
Nov 17, 2020, 8:03 AM
Damn tough question! So to make it easy I'd have to say any position as long as I get fucked! ����