PDA

View Full Version : Which guy would you rather be (if the woman was your wife)?

JordanCD
Nov 9, 2020, 11:57 AM
Guys, I'm curious about bi experiences and what are the things that I might do with my wife if another guy was involved. Looking for your comments! And feel free to add pictures of your own.

nick0048
Nov 9, 2020, 2:15 PM
Would love to be the guy in the middle, but would love to give oral to a other guy, especially if also giving up my virgin ass.

fredward
Nov 9, 2020, 5:23 PM
Really, I'd be the top on the left, because I'm naturally a top. However, I'd like to have a good bottoming experience sometime to see what the fuss is all about. Combining that with eating out a woman, and I'd be down to try it for sure.

That photo is really hot BTW.

hairy69
Nov 10, 2020, 5:23 AM
Would love to be the middle guy.....getting fucked while eating some hot pussy! Would also like to get fucked while sucking a great cock!

Geoff Gregg
Nov 10, 2020, 5:59 AM
I'll take the middle, because I'm eating the cream pie the guy on the left made with my wife. Since it's his second round I know I'm in for a good long fuck.

Neonaught
Nov 10, 2020, 9:10 AM
My bi wife and I have enjoyed just this scene many times with bottom men. I would always be the top.

chongster
Nov 10, 2020, 9:36 AM
In that pic I would be the top.

csreef
Nov 10, 2020, 3:02 PM
I've always wanted to do this since I was 15.

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 11, 2020, 7:43 AM
Let's just say I like to get myself in the middle of things... But I'd hope to start the festivities by fluffing and then sliding the condom on that lovely cock before positioning myself for penetration.

rukiddingme
Nov 11, 2020, 8:10 AM
The guy in the middle. probably due to my bi phase, and resent play with toys, i have a strong desire to experience it. But not really submissive as a ongoing role.

Fred_Brice
Nov 11, 2020, 4:45 PM
I would enjoy being the guy in the middle and eating her pussy, but I would also love to give oral to the other guy, as the girl, adds a harness and pounds my ass!

delpark
Nov 11, 2020, 6:56 PM
I would enjoy being the guy in the middle and eating her pussy, but I would also love to give oral to the other guy, as the girl, adds a harness and pounds my ass!

I want a cock in my mouth while being fucked.

Warmnsalty
Nov 12, 2020, 7:37 AM
IF it's my wife, I'd be topping the guy, Mrs doesn't like to watch me bottom, prefers to watch me top. If it was another F, I'd definitely be the middle man, nothing like eating some pussy while getting fucked. LOVE it.

MAcpl69
Nov 13, 2020, 8:36 AM
Definitely middle getting fucked while licking my wife's pussy would be awesome

Jozyxt
Nov 16, 2020, 3:20 PM
The guy in the middle. I love to eat pussy. And I love to get a nice dildo. It must surely be wonderful to combine them and have a nice live dick instead.