PDA

View Full Version : NSFW-Not Safe For Work

Tight1-4u
Nov 8, 2020, 7:00 PM
I worked at a large production facility where I was a production manager assistant.. one thing led to another till I was giving him head and being fucked by him almost daily.. it was a great job.. the pay was good and benefits amazing ( pun intended ) any way I be had to sit in on a lot of conference calls that lasted for a long time.. so I became routine that I would strip off naked and crawl under his desk and suck his cock and edge him till the call was over.. then he would drag me out bend me over his desk and fuck me till he deposited his load deep into my pussy.. one day the call was taking extra long and we were both getting very worked up.. he was thrusting his cock into my throat and I was moaning a little bit to load.. the it director was in on the call and sent one of his people to check on the strange noises, thinking that my bosses phone was on the Frits..
no it was not all that strange that someone would come to his office during our sessions, I would just be extremely quiet while continuing to pleasuring him.. but this day a young extremely handsome stud from it shows up to check all the connections.. when he went to look under the desk there I was.. he looked me in the eyes and smiled and said he knew I was here all the time.. then he said we were safe with him if he could join.. as he did.. I sucked both and was fucked by both.. needless to say I spent a lot of time in the it office as well!!
So there is I am sure a lot of NSFW stories out there so come on and share please!!